List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 12:58PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:12PM, Views: 1982, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/23 01:19PM
    Re: HOW DARE LIZ MARRY LUCKY AND WHEN HE TRIES TO KISS
    JASAM.FAN

[quote]Quote CHJS: I see alot of Liason fans are calling for a Lucsam or not sure how they wrote it if Jasam are really doomed i hope Sam goes for Lucky,what a guy[/quote]

THIS MAY BE A SPOILER!

Someone posted yesterday that when Lucky finds out about the baby, Sam consoles him, but they dont sleep together, but someone sees them and thinks they did.
    We were all saying that possibly Sam is related to Lucky in some way and that is why the writers didnt put them together in that way. I hope they are blood related. I think that would be cool![/quote]

Yes i heard the same thing. I REALLY WANT JASAM ALL THE WAY BUT IF it can not be i could go for Sam and Lucky yeah i heard that spoiler too. Alot of spoilers are not true,but she should confort him,why not

#12   2007/03/23 01:20PM
    LovingLucky

I dont really want Sam and Lucky to be related (I used to).
    Watching Sam and Alexis acting like mother and daughter is really nice!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 01:21PM
    #13   2007/03/23 01:21PM
    Liasonforever

Quote JASAM.FAN:
    Quote LovingLucky: couldnt have said it better myself

I see alot of Liason fans are calling for a Lucsam or not sure how they wrote it if Jasam are really doomed i hope Sam goes for Lucky,what a guy

yea, I think Lucky and Sam will make an interesting couple together.

#14   2007/03/23 01:25PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote JASAM.FAN:
    Quote LovingLucky: couldnt have said it better myself

I see alot of Liason fans are calling for a Lucsam or not sure how they wrote it if Jasam are really doomed i hope Sam goes for Lucky,what a guy

yea, I think Lucky and Sam will make an interesting couple together.

Still Jasam rock the love they have isforever lasting but Lucsam would be flaming hot too.But i do hope Liz ends up with no one or Ric if anyone. She deserves no one else

#15   2007/03/23 01:27PM
    LovingLucky

JASAM is the best couple on right now, but its looking rocky. I think if things dont work out, LUSAM would be the next best thing. Hopefully the two arent related!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 01:28PM
    #16   2007/03/23 01:28PM
    PickyFan

And she has always thought so highly of Carly and her decisions.

#17   2007/03/23 01:51PM
    madhearts4li...

Maybe they have decided to let Liz start giving Lucky some clues..I for one am glad..they need to stop making Lucky look so stupid..she needs to give him more clues..I'm all for Liason..but I like Lucky too..I'll be glad when the truth comes out so they can all move on to wherever they are going..

#18   2007/03/23 01:59PM
    JASONandLIZf...

i think with the rumors and spoilers and the preview of mondays episode. there is something wrong. her spotting.

i also think she isnt ready to be with him. seeing your husband with another man is hard to get over..knowing is one thing but to straight out see maxie and lucky together is a whole nother ballgame.

besides i think she is too googly eyed over jason. they both cant keep they're eyes off of one another

#19   2007/03/23 02:06PM
    madhearts4li...

Spoilerish..Yeah thank GOD they wont be able to consummate their marriage..The way I see it right now..Liz is in a lose/lose situation..she's going to be danged either way..if she keeps up the farce..ppl will hate her..if she starts givin clues..ppl will hate her..I dont agree with her choices or actions..but I still support Liz 100 percent..I will be patient..and know that she will be redeemed like every other character on the show..She's wrong right now..but eventually she'll be right again..but even when she's right..some ppl will still hate her..some characters u love..some u hate..some you just love to hate..I love Liz..and i'll celebrate when the secret is out..

#20   2007/03/23 02:20PM
    mommymccormick

Quote JASONandLIZforever: i think with the rumors and spoilers and the preview of Mondays episode. there is something wrong. her spotting.

i also think she isn't ready to be with him. seeing your husband with another man is hard to get over..knowing is one thing but to straight out see maxie and lucky together is a whole nother ballgame.

besides i think she is too googly eyed over jason. they both cant keep they're eyes off of one another

Hey guys, That's the same thing I think, didn't anyone notice how just as the last person left the house and she turned around to the side and grabbed her belly...and then when she sat down by Lucky she was holding it again ( and by the way I'm glad they had that belly really sticking out there today.. .lol. ..if u remember the belly pillow discussion we had last week...lol) and then right as Lucky tried to kiss her she turned away...I think it was because she was having some cramps and was worried about the baby....now Monday she'll tell Lucky about the cramping and she'll probably be spotting some blood too and that's when Dr. Lee will tell her she can't have sex so the marriage won't be consummated....That's what I think anyway!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 02:21PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list