List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What was Robin doing at Nikolas's house anyways?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What was Robin doing at Nikolas's house anyways?

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2007/03/23 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/24 08:05PM, Views: 608, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/23 12:56PM
    What was Robin doing at Nikolas's house anyways?
    JASAM.FAN

Why would she go there?

#2   2007/03/23 01:01PM
    Re: What was Robin doing at Nikolas's house anyways?
    LovingLucky

Quote JASAM.FAN: Why would she go there?

Maybe she was there to thank him again for saving her, or something like that. Maybe she was asking for a plce to stay or something like a favor.I was wondering the same thing

#3   2007/03/23 01:05PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote LovingLucky:
    Quote JASAM.FAN: Why would she go there?

Maybe she was there to thank him again for saving her, or something like that. Maybe she was asking for a plce to stay or something like a favor.I was wondering the same thing

This will be a good story line for Robin and Nikolas,Seeing them kiss i heard Alexis walks in Nik's house and see's them kissing probably next week,hmmm i think it will be good,i do not see them falling in love but they have to do this to protect the ones they love,I want some emnik and our scrubs they are so hot together

#4   2007/03/23 01:15PM
    CHJS

I love Patrick and Robin together. I think they make a great couple. Just hope they can survive all of this. I dont care for Em too much, but I love Nicholas.

#5   2007/03/23 01:16PM
    LovingLucky

LoL, I love Patrick and Robin too, but I had a good laugh when Georgie blurted out the truth.

#6   2007/03/23 01:20PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote LovingLucky: LoL, I love Patrick and Robin too, but I had a good laugh when Georgie blurted out the truth.

I was laughing so hard when that happened,But Robin is a bit harsh with Patrick he has to kiss her ass all the time,she needs to ease up i heard Patrick is going to ask Lianey out when he finds out about Nik and Robin supposeably

#7   2007/03/23 01:22PM
    LovingLucky

Robin and Patrick are interesting to watch, but they need to take it slower.

#8   2007/03/23 01:24PM
    PickyFan

Robin and Patrick are another one of the boring story lines in daytime. It's up there with AMC's Ryan/Annie and Nash/Jess/Tess/Antonio. Please get them off already. They have no purpose. She nearly dies, he risks others to save her, and now she wants to move out. She craves drama I think. Anything to "build" their relationship.
    I wonder what she'll say when she hears that her little buddy Liz slept with Jason and is now having his baby, while trying to pass it over as Lucky's. Maybe she'll get the girls to go over to Jake's and rag on her like she did Carly. Maybe she invite Carly this time. LOL
    All hipocrits. If Robin had found out first, would she race over to Lucky (almost popping out her stitches) to reveal the truth like she has done in the pass.

#9   2007/03/23 01:27PM
    BrookeB1231

I read something on another site, not sure which one and I also am NOT saying this is true...

But when Robin takes Niks blood to the hospital or whatever (to find a cure I'm guessing) she finds something else a little more interesting... (Baby Spencer's paternity?)

#10   2007/03/23 01:37PM
    CHJS

Quote BrookeB1231: I read something on another site, not sure which one and I also am NOT saying this is true...

But when Robin takes Niks blood to the hospital or whatever (to find a cure I'm guessing) she finds something else a little more interesting... (Baby Spencer's paternity?)

Oh yes, I think I heard that the baby may be Jax afterall. I had forgotten all about that!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list