List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jackel Objects???!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jackel Objects???!!

Started by Liasonforever at 2007/03/23 12:03PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:03PM, Views: 1015, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/03/24 06:07AM
    Re: Jackel Objects???!!
    kbmc74

Quote LovingLucky: OMG I was laughing so hard when spinelli was going on about dial up and high speed internet stuff for Liz and Lucky.The looks on their faces were priceless!and the stuff about the boyfriend/girlfriend. Then Lucky was like "what did you put in the punch grandma?"

I was LMAO when he started going on about Liz being high speed and Lucky being dial up, or however he put it. That was great! Luke's reaction was great- like finally he gets this kid...
    Gotta love Spinelli!!!

#22   2007/03/24 11:59AM
    CHJS

He cracks me up everytime I see him. I love his interaction with every other character. I wonder how the other actors can keep from bursting out laughing when he says anything.

#23   2007/03/24 06:38PM
    Epcotmom

My favorite part of that was when Jason asked him why he objected. He looked at Jason and just gushed that Lulu called him her boyfriend. I really expected Jason to get Lulu and tell her she broke the Spinelli and had to fix him before he hurt himself.

#24   2007/03/25 04:58AM
    three D

Spinelli is getting too sure of himself and is not soo funny anymore. Better when he was a little humble. He needs to BACK IT DOWN.

#25   2007/03/25 07:03PM
    soaps_kid

i was thinking either maxie, lulu, jason, or liz was going to objtect!wen spin did, i thought i was going to have a heart attack!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list