List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jackel Objects???!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jackel Objects???!!

Started by Liasonforever at 2007/03/23 12:03PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:03PM, Views: 1069, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/23 01:16PM
    Re: Jackel Objects???!!
    Liasonforever

Quote LovingLucky: OMG I was laughing so hard when spinelli was going on about dial up and high speed internet stuff for Liz and Lucky.The looks on their faces were priceless!and the stuff about the boyfriend/girlfriend. Then Lucky was like "what did you put in the punch grandma?"

LOL..love Spinelli. He always brings humor to the weirdest or worst situations. Interrupts the wedding to talk about the internet..haha. Spinelli was in total shock when Lulu said he is her boyfriend.
    Lucky was funny with that remark to his grandma..lol

#12   2007/03/23 01:17PM
    CHJS

Quote LovingLucky:
    Quote CHJS: But they did get married right?

Yep

I know that since you are a Lucky fan that you hate this S/L. I like Lucky also and just hate the way Liz is treating him. It will be over soon though. Something happens and they dont even consumate their marriage.

#13   2007/03/23 01:17PM
    Liasonforever

Quote JASAM.FAN:
    Quote Liasonforever: That definitely took me by surprise, I thought Lulu was supposed to object then Spinelli was going to cover for her. Hmm..? Spoilers..wrong?

That is why i do not believe the spoilers i read the spoilers on this site posted for the week only but that is it.That was funny.Spinelli is a great actor he needs to do movies the guy is sooo good he makes me laugh everytime

yea, I try not to really believe the spoilers all that much either because half the time they aren't even true.
    You got that right about Spinelli..he's definitely a trip!

#14   2007/03/23 01:18PM
    LovingLucky

Quote Liasonforever:
    Quote LovingLucky: OMG I was laughing so hard when spinelli was going on about dial up and high speed internet stuff for Liz and Lucky.The looks on their faces were priceless!and the stuff about the boyfriend/girlfriend. Then Lucky was like "what did you put in the punch grandma?"

LOL..love Spinelli. He always brings humor to the weirdest or worst situations. Interrupts the wedding to talk about the internet..haha. Spinelli was in total shock when Lulu said he is her boyfriend.
    Lucky was funny with that remark to his grandma..lol

Yeah, Spinelli was hilarious talking to Luke about treating LuLu right and he was smiling sooo much when he wa talking abot being boyfriend/girlfriend....loved it!

#15   2007/03/23 03:29PM
    lighthouse112

Spinelli is great what ever he does is so good!!! He brings laughter to any occasion. I for one look forward to the days he's on GH!!

Wonder how he keeps from laughing when he says his lines?? It's got to be hard to do them. He always looks so serious when he says them.

I loved the internet stuff at the wedding today. I also loved him telling Stone Cold that LuLu said he was her boyfriend!! Lucky's line about the punch was also good!!
    When Lesley said who are you to Spinelli it was great!!!

#16   2007/03/23 06:46PM
    HighEgo

Quote Liasonforever: That definitely took me by surprise, I thought Lulu was supposed to object then Spinelli was going to cover for her. Hmm..? Spoilers..wrong?

The jackel was funny

#17   2007/03/23 07:52PM
    kaydimonds

He was really funny and Jason had his hand over his face in embarressment...

#18   2007/03/23 10:10PM
    Liasonforever

Quote HighEgo:

The jackel was funny

yep! as always with his crazy self!..lol

#19   2007/03/23 10:48PM
    JASONandLIZf...

spenilli was so funny. i loved jason, carly and lukes faces during the objections too funny. luke is so funny. when spenilli was trying to introdue himself. luke is like ok.. oh my gosh and tracy.. tracy cracks me up. the woman is great. . she has a new name for spenilli every time she sees him.. too funny i laughed so hard.

#20   2007/03/24 04:29AM
    conjo41

THE JACKEL RULES!!!!! I love him and how he brings life back to the show. The look on Sonny, Jason and everyone's face is PRICELESS. That one day when he was with Jason and He was trying to console Jason, he was almost crying. He should get an AWARD. I hope GH has since enough to keep him around.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list