List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jackel Objects???!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jackel Objects???!!

Started by Liasonforever at 2007/03/23 12:03PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 07:03PM, Views: 992, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/23 12:03PM
    Jackel Objects???!!
    Liasonforever

That definitely took me by surprise, I thought Lulu was supposed to object then Spinelli was going to cover for her. Hmm..? Spoilers..wrong?

#2   2007/03/23 01:07PM
    Re: Jackel Objects???!!
    LovingLucky

OMG I was laughing so hard when spinelli was going on about dial up and high speed internet stuff for Liz and Lucky.The looks on their faces were priceless!and the stuff about the boyfriend/girlfriend. Then Lucky was like "what did you put in the punch grandma?"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 01:07PM
    #3   2007/03/23 01:08PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote Liasonforever: That definitely took me by surprise, I thought Lulu was supposed to object then Spinelli was going to cover for her. Hmm..? Spoilers..wrong?

That is why i do not believe the spoilers i read the spoilers on this site posted for the week only but that is it.That was funny.Spinelli is a great actor he needs to do movies the guy is sooo good he makes me laugh everytime

#4   2007/03/23 01:10PM
    CHJS

I havent seen todays program yet, but didnt he do it to keep LuLu from speaking up?

#5   2007/03/23 01:11PM
    LovingLucky

(That is why i do not believe the spoilers i read the spoilers on this site posted for the week only but that is it.That was funny.Spinelli is a great actor he needs to do movies the guy is sooo good he makes me laugh everytime)

Yeah, he was on one of my favs "Veronica Mars"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 01:14PM
    #6   2007/03/23 01:12PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote CHJS: I havent seen todays program yet, but didnt he do it to keep LuLu from speaking up?

No hun he objected and mumbled his Spinelli talk he alway's does? Monday will be good too.Carly walked into Jax's place too and seen him hugging Alexis and it shows for Monday she said what are you two doing here? He tells her what does it look like how funny! Mr Craig also has Robin at Nik's house and Sonny confronted Coop already about being #3

#7   2007/03/23 01:13PM
    LovingLucky

Quote CHJS: I havent seen todays program yet, but didnt he do it to keep LuLu from speaking up?

Spinelli saw that LuLu was about to blurt out the truth, so he stood up and objeted. LuLu had to drag him outside and call him her boyfriend to shut him up

#8   2007/03/23 01:14PM
    CHJS

But they did get married right?

#9   2007/03/23 01:15PM
    boldhospfan64

I had never seen him on anything else before but he is one great actor. No one else could spout all those names and be serious about it the way he does. He keeps me laughing, thats for sure.

#10   2007/03/23 01:15PM
    LovingLucky

Quote CHJS: But they did get married right?

Yep

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list