List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why is Lainey beng wasted?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Lainey beng wasted?

Started by fireball at 2007/03/23 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 07:30AM, Views: 584, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/23 11:45AM
    Why is Lainey beng wasted?
    fireball

Lainey is beautiful and talented,I sayhook her up with Stan . come on writers you have a great opportunity here. I loved when you had all the ladies get together at the bar. I saw something with she and Sonny too.

#2   2007/03/23 11:49AM
    Re: Why is Lainey beng wasted?
    CHJS

I think I read in a spoiler somewhere that they may hook up. Stan and Lainey that is. I hope so because I think she is a beautiful woman and I like this new Stan too. He use to play on another soap that I watched a few times but I cant remember what it was.

#3   2007/03/23 12:27PM
    fireball

He was on Port Charles

#4   2007/03/23 01:02PM
    JASAM.FAN

Lainey is beatiful but to hook her up with Stan,,I hope not he works for Sonny an Lainey is a shrink she needs a man who does not live a dangerous life,she already lost Justice and god forbid she has to go through that again

#5   2007/03/23 01:54PM
    madhearts4li...

I love Lainey..Spoilerish..If they go with the storyline that Alexis is going to be having some kind of therapy to remember past things..Cassidine drama..maybe they will let Lainey play a bigger part in it..maybe she will get caught up in the Cassidine drama and whoever her love interest will be..will help her..I hope to see more of her..

#6   2007/03/23 03:03PM
    miss opinion...

I don't know why they don't give Lainey more screen time . I think she is one of the more positively portrayed women on the show . I also think she is quite interesting when she is on the screen . Be it Sonny , Carly , Max , Alexis , Robin , or even Ric she connects with everyone she has worked with . Lord knows most of the people in Port Charles are in need of a good shrink . Like most of the people that have posted , I too think that she would be good with Stan . I think Epihany would be proud If Stan came home with a doctor on his arm .... Especially one as beautiful , witty and classy as Lainey .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 03:04PM
    #7   2007/03/23 03:18PM
    septembergirl

i think lainey is very pretty and why they are wasting her
    talents away is beyond me! put her with someone and give her a good s/l..

#8   2007/03/25 08:54PM
    lith1029

Let's be real, Lainey is being wasted because she is black.
    It is really kind of insulting that the powers that be had to change Stan in order to have a decent black male to pair Lainey with. She could have been paired with Mac, Rick, and especially Sonny, since Lainey was his shrink, because we all know, keeping with Sonny's previous history with good-looking women who come into his orbit, they always end up in his bed. And if Lainey had been a white shrink, she would also have ended up in his bed.

#9   2007/03/26 06:18AM
    kaydimonds

I cant agree withthat one lith1029 she is being wasted not cause she is black but because they havent found an appropriate storyline for her....And if she does get with Stan cutos to her....(excuse if spelling is off)...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/26 06:18AM
    #10   2007/03/26 07:13AM
    fireball

I would hate to believe it is race dictated because,Lainey's character is not the only unused character,it just that I really see potiential for her and I really love gh.Until recently monica and the Quatermines were not used much,so I am depending on gh writers to do justice by lainey and stan because we need positive love stories with people of color,really positive stories.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list