List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GRRRR, My BIggest PET PEEVE!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GRRRR, My BIggest PET PEEVE!

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/03/23 09:15AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 03:00AM, Views: 822, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/23 10:31PM
    Re: GRRRR, My BIggest PET PEEVE!
    miss opinion...

Carly has to be one of the most INFURIATING characters on GH ... and with this show that is saying a lot . It's so funny to me , Sonny can reduce Carly to being a silly little chicken that runs about like it has it's head cut-off , but yet , she has so much to say about everyone else . Though I seriously doubt if Sam wanted to attend the wedding , Carly wouldn't of cared because to Carly the most Important person in the world next to Sonny , is Carly . A lot has been said about Jason seeming like he sees Carly as an annoyance , but you an see why . Carly is just selfish , she doesn't want Jason to have any one in his life because she wants to be free to drop in and bore him with her problems at any time . If anyone remembers the only 2 women that were Carly approved for Jason was Courtney , and that is because she basically followed Carly around , and pretty much did as Carly told her too , and Sam , and that is just because she doesn't want Liz to have Jason . Also Sam accepts that Carly is a part of Jason's life and suffers Carly's selfish and childish tendecies . I keep wondering if Carly is ever going to grow up , but I honestly don't see that happening . Which is why I find it so ridiculous that 2 men would actually be fighting over her , In real life who would really put up with Carly ?

#12   2007/03/24 08:00AM
    ReignOfTerror

I agree with what you all said about Carly. My point being was, she would have been the one who WOULDN'T HAVE gone to that wedding, regardless of the fact that Lucky is her cousin. It would have been more believable had it been Liz inviting sam, or Lucky inviting Jason (because of the hostage crisis and all of them "bonding") if they really did need Jason at the wedding for dramatic effect.
    With spoilers though, its pretty stupid to have cliffhangers or think something is going to happen, when you've already read about what ISN'T going to happen.

Now for the honeymoon, will she call out Jasons name in th heat of passion, and Lucky just think it's cute? LOL

#13   2007/03/24 10:34AM
    candy_baby

Quote CHJS: Thats Carly for you!

Exactly that is Carly for you.She probably wanted to rub that in Liz's face.That is my opinion.

#14   2007/03/24 01:36PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

I think that's why Carly made the comment that she wouldn't need to be around Jason anymore.....Carly is such a witch, she can't keep her own life in order but it's ok for her to medle in everyone else's THAT'S INFURIATING......

#15   2007/03/25 03:00AM
    GHLVR99

I can't remember her name, but the Carly who was chained to the wall in the panic room could play the part perfectly. She could be classic nasty, crazy Carly, and yet there was a certain sweetness. Now I hate Carly's gut's. The first Carly had a tough shell, but she did have a soft interior, and you saw it once in a while. You could scream at her for being a witch, but still feel bad when she crashed and burned. I am sorry, but the new Carly reminds me too much of the character that whats her face played on ATWT. Or was it GL? Sorry, I can never remember actors names, unless I have seen them on here in the past 24hrs. I was always really bad with names.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list