List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Help Me Love Someone New

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Help Me Love Someone New

Started by GHLVR99 at 2007/03/23 05:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 02:49AM, Views: 841, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2007/03/25 02:42AM
    Re: Help Me Love Someone New
    GHLVR99

Quote samandjason$$xoxo: you could become a jasam fan , i mean you could but i personally think you really should

I start getting confused at what I wrote in this post, or some other post. I said somewhere I think that I used to like the two of them, but I need Jason to reconcile his fathers memory, cause I have been mad since he had his brain injury and turned against the Quartermaines. I also said somewhere that Sam needs to be fun and a little more self reliant like she was in the beginning. If these two things happen then I think I can really love this couple. They are good together, but the writers seem to be junking the storyline for now, I bet most can sense the lack of heat lately. So I guess I have to wait to see if things work out first, they are not clicking right now. Sorry. JMO.

#22   2007/03/25 02:45AM
    GHLVR99

Quote three D: Georgie is the most honest and nicest,even after the BLONDE One stole Dillon from her. The writers should give her more storyline and make her a little more vicious.

I don't think I could buy that actress as vicious after that horse movie. Maybe someone new could pull it off, and then I would love Georgie joining Maxi on the dark side. If you can't beat em, join em.

#23   2007/03/25 02:49AM
    GHLVR99

Quote miss opinionated: I like Tracey , I think she is the best of the characters that don't see much screentime . I also like Robin and Patrick , but after yesterday's episode I don't know what is going on with them . Skye was a favorite , whether she was being good or bad , she was always interesting . But lately I just haven't been feeling her . Perhaps when she realizes the truth about Alcazar , and stop being like almost every other female character on this show by losing herself in a man , maybe I'll love her again .

I have loved Tracey since day one of my GH watching. She is a little older now, so not getting the screen time I would like. Skye was on my list a few years ago, but since she called it quits with Luke, I just haven't been feeling her. Good for Tracey to get a little love though. Tracey and Luke make my day better everytime I see them. I was sad on Friday, cause the wedding was going on and they were just props.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list