List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Help Me Love Someone New

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Help Me Love Someone New

Started by GHLVR99 at 2007/03/23 05:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 02:49AM, Views: 845, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/23 10:58PM
    Re: Help Me Love Someone New
    lighthouse112

I really enjoy scenes with Alice , the Quartermaine's maid.
    I also enjoy scenes with Epipthany.
    I love Spinelli. He's awsome!!
    Any scene with any of the Spencers in them are great and I love them!!

Just take your time to figure out who you love. Be patient it will come to you!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 10:59PM
    #12   2007/03/24 03:25AM
    GHLVR99

Yeah, Alice is fun, but not a major character! I know people like Spinelli, but maybe he needs to get some, cause his jitterishness(crazy made up word) gives me a headache (really, it does, I'm not exagerating). I'll get back to you on Epi?. What I have discovered is that I have no hot young couple that I like. Used to have Sonny and Brenda, old Carly and Sonny, Jason and Robin, whoever used to hook up at kelly's years ago, Lucky and Elizabeth first time, Ric and Elizabeth first and second time. Mac and Felicia, Dillon and Lulu, Robin and Pebble (hee hee), Jax and Brenda, and the list goes on. I really have to say that none of the pairings right now are doing the trick for me, they just feel boring and without any fire. Robin and Drakey are fading, Sonny Jax Carly triangle is done to death, Jasam seems to have lost it's spark. I can't go for Elizabeth and Jason so long as Ric is alone or in an old junk relationship (I was so over this once Ric had Molly, but now that he is alone again it seems to be back as bold as brass.) I mean, even couples I used to hate had some fun and crazy action going on, not so much now. Is this just me or are some storylines dragging?

#13   2007/03/24 03:37AM
    GHLVR99

I guess I need to add Maxi to my list, I am really feeling her lately, after the garbage with Lucky is over. I didn't like that. Someone brought up Catherine and Lucy, so Lulu and Maxi should be fun.

#14   2007/03/24 07:33AM
    LovingLucky

I dont like Maxie because of that, but I love watching her scenes with LuLu and other people.

#15   2007/03/24 07:38AM
    GHLVR99

Quote LovingLucky: I dont like Maxie because of that, but I love watching her scenes with LuLu and other people.

Do you remember Catherine, cause I remember cat fights, but can only picture Lucy's face.

#16   2007/03/24 01:56PM
    miss opinion...

I like Tracey , I think she is the best of the characters that don't see much screentime . I also like Robin and Patrick , but after yesterday's episode I don't know what is going on with them . Skye was a favorite , whether she was being good or bad , she was always interesting . But lately I just haven't been feeling her . Perhaps when she realizes the truth about Alcazar , and stop being like almost every other female character on this show by losing herself in a man , maybe I'll love her again .

#17   2007/03/24 04:58PM
    three D

Georgie is the most honest and nicest,even after the BLONDE One stole Dillon from her. The writers should give her more storyline and make her a little more vicious.

#18   2007/03/24 05:30PM
    LovingLucky

Quote three D: Georgie is the most honest and nicest,even after the BLONDE One stole Dillon from her. The writers should give her more storyline and make her a little more vicious.

I like Georgie. I hate how Maxie gets really mad her whenever she stands up for her!

#19   2007/03/24 06:14PM
    samandjason$...

you could become a jasam fan , i mean you could but i personally think you really should

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/24 06:15PM
    #20   2007/03/24 06:19PM
    three D

I'll try..

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list