List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Help Me Love Someone New

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Help Me Love Someone New

Started by GHLVR99 at 2007/03/23 05:17AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 02:49AM, Views: 859, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/23 05:17AM
    Help Me Love Someone New
    GHLVR99

I need to get into another character. Ric and Tracey are great, but I think I need to expand. I like a number, but love no one else, at least no one around nowadays. Your suggestions for my new champion of GH are welcome. Two favs. are just not enough for good storyline discussion. FIRE AWAY!!!

#2   2007/03/23 05:23AM
    Re: Help Me Love Someone New
    LovingLucky

Well, no one can tell you who to like, but Luke is an awesome character who is a lot like Tracy...

#3   2007/03/23 05:28AM
    GHLVR99

Luke is fun, but I just lumped him in with Tracey, guess I should have said that. I like their relationship. Ok, I have three, but need to get into some characters that others really like cause I need a break from defending Ric, if only for a little while. I do talk about Tracey some, but other than the haunting nothing much going on with ELQ, so on the backburner for those two for me for awhile I guess.

#4   2007/03/23 05:30AM
    LovingLucky

Quote GHLVR99: Luke is fun, but I just lumped him in with Tracey, guess I should have said that. I like their relationship. Ok, I have three, but need to get into some characters that others really like cause I need a break from defending Ric, if only for a little while. I do talk about Tracey some, but other than the haunting nothing much going on with ELQ, so on the backburner for those two for me for awhile I guess.

I cant stand Ric, but I do love his scenes with Molly. They are sweet, and I thought I'd HATE watching them.

#5   2007/03/23 05:41AM
    GHLVR99

Bless your heart, we may be winning you over. That is a cute baby, and he is so good with her. This is not however working out as I had planned, cause once again, Ric and Molly. I wonder if I can add Emily to my list. Only if she goes naughty. Anyone else up for worship?

#6   2007/03/23 07:27AM
    CHJS

I kind of like Ric. He wants to be good and it seems he is better when he is around Liz. He and Alexis were fun in the beginning. I do like him with Molly because he does love his little girl. I like him and Sonny fighting too. You have to have a bad guy or the Soap wouldnt be any fun.

#7   2007/03/23 08:45AM
    GHLVR99

Quote CHJS: I kind of like Ric. He wants to be good and it seems he is better when he is around Liz. He and Alexis were fun in the beginning. I do like him with Molly because he does love his little girl. I like him and Sonny fighting too. You have to have a bad guy or the Soap wouldnt be any fun.

Thank you.

#8   2007/03/23 08:49AM
    boldhospfan64

well, I really love Nickolas and Emily and I hate the way the story line is going with Mr Craig. I also think that Coop is going to be a fav. He is HOT.

#9   2007/03/23 08:53AM
    GHLVR99

Quote boldhospfan64: well, I really love Nickolas and Emily and I hate the way the story line is going with Mr Craig. I also think that Coop is going to be a fav. He is HOT.

Well, I do kind of like him, but he (Coop) is fairly new, and the hot thing doesn't turn my crank (guy). Emily yes, but only if she has more fun, I don't want her trashy, but she needs to let go, and I do not think that Nicholas is the right person for that. I think this is old territory between them. Let's move on.

#10   2007/03/23 08:57AM
    GHLVR99

OK, so now I have Ric, Tracey, Luke, and Lulu (happened on another post) so now I'm thinking my arsenal is more powerful. I still feel I'm missing something important, what could it be (and who)?

Oh yes, Emily or someone like her. Em has to raunch up a bit first. If she was with Ric great. That's it, I have no young power couple since I gave up on LiRic, after getting my head bashed in on this site. Onward and upward kiddies!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 08:59AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list