List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 7595, Replies: 168
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2010/07/23 12:19AM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    genhospchat

Quote ccginel:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan: Sonny...needs to put his ego in check!

If I wanna sleep with her I will...get over yourself...your dimples are getting wrinkles, they are losing power!

LOL JJsLF!

I think I've said this a million times already, but I can't express enough just how much Sonny needs to STFU! Almost everything that comes out of his mouth makes him look even more foolish.

I ff his scenes to save my vision...cause I roll my eyes so much when he talks they might fall out of my head!

he really makes me want to gag! yesterday i was screaming at the tv...
    i hope someone really cute adn charismatic comes and takes all of sonnys stupid self absorbed self esteem with them!

Dante fits that bill!!!

#82   2010/07/23 12:22AM
    genhospchat

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote JustReign: I'm on a robin hate. I have never liked this self-righteous hypocrite but now, it's gone beyond that. I don't care how immature Patrick is acting, robin had no right to accept a position on another continent before discussing it with Patrick. Patrick was a player, now he needs to be a slayer.

DIE ROBIN, DIE!

The only thing I likes about Robin way Patrick...so once he hopes on the Lisa train, I am all for the overdue demise of Robin Scorpio!

I don't know if the world is arupting but I agree with you on this! NEVER been a Robin fan.

#83   2010/07/23 08:23AM
    JJsLuckyFan

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote JustReign: I'm on a robin hate. I have never liked this self-righteous hypocrite but now, it's gone beyond that. I don't care how immature Patrick is acting, robin had no right to accept a position on another continent before discussing it with Patrick. Patrick was a player, now he needs to be a slayer.

DIE ROBIN, DIE!

The only thing I likes about Robin way Patrick...so once he hopes on the Lisa train, I am all for the overdue demise of Robin Scorpio!

I don't know if the world is arupting but I agree with you on this! NEVER been a Robin fan.

HAHAHA...If you had of posted this a few weeks ago I would have blamed you for the earthquake.

I am actually feeling a little sorry for Robin right now after yesterday's epi.

#84   2010/07/24 07:52AM
    ghfanfare

While I appreciate the effort made to make the Franco story interesting, mysterious, and a showcase for the character of Jason so he gets to do something besides hold Sonny's hand, I found the whole art exhibit with Franco's talking head droning on and on, the chase up the stairs, and the falling from the balcony before the crowd bit rather lame. Sorry to those who enjoyed it, but it all just did nothing for me.

I also found Lulu typically annoying...but what else is new?! Hee.

#85   2010/07/24 08:00AM
    lovelyliz

I thought the music was great and all but when he fell it seem so stupid it's probably not even him.

#86   2010/07/24 08:06AM
    ghfanfare

Quote lovelyliz: I thought the music was great and all but when he fell it seem so stupid it's probably not even him.

I wondered about that, too. Maybe he pushed someone else over the balcony as a diversion so he could get away?! Maybe he has a twin brother?! That would be soapy.

#87   2010/07/24 09:56PM
    nikie

im so sick of kristina and all her whinny its all my fault,yes yes it is, u lied lines where crossed, someone almost died, someone did die. she always lying, she lies lies lies. Brooklynne can go somewhere and take mya with her. seriously what is the point of her? But the person who i am really really really u get the point sick to death of is lulu? are u with me? she has a cop for a boyfriend put treats him like he a little kid. running around town danta said, danta said that!! the running around town trying to get the same people u turned on wanting their help with jason not to kill danta for turning michael in. than asking the same people to make jason stay in town so danta wont go to jail. and no with a serial killer on the loose flys all the way to la to save jason again. it seem to me that danta is a witch! and the make him look pathetic and weak. that your girl doesn't think that ur manly enough to take care of himself. i hate weak men!!!! they need to let franco kill lulu off and get danta a real women.

#88   2010/07/24 10:00PM
    alikat

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

DIE ROBIN, DIE!

I dislike Robin so much that I purposely for no reason killed her in one of my fanfics LOL

#89   2010/07/24 10:08PM
    Charming the...

Quick question... would bashing SKAT/ALIEN/ALEVE be poster bashing or character bashing???

#90   2010/07/24 10:14PM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Charming the Flame: Quick question... would bashing SKAT/ALIEN/ALEVE be poster bashing or character bashing???

I think it would be a 50/50 split.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list