List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 6939, Replies: 168
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/07/22 09:59PM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    meowbowow

Quote frustratedfan

Hey Liason Rocks! Seems it is only bad when the opposing fan base does it. I think the word for that is HYPOCRISY.

I'm always amused when some take the side of 'right' and call out a certain behavior of an opposing fan base but I have yet to see the same thing done for their own. You hear things like...not a regular fan...don't normally post in X thread....they do their own thing.....not responsible for them but yet it's perfectly ok if it's the opposing fanbase. Suddenly they're wrapped in white linen and the keeper of all things good. . What a hoot!

#72   2010/07/22 10:04PM
    meganlynne

I'm sorry you guys had to bring back this thread to say that. I thought my posts in your thread made things clear. But I admit, that was a mistake. So was making another thread.

I said this in another thread, related to this:

Sometimes the bashing gets too much, and today did it for me. And it wasn't just this board. I'm sick of the character bashing, the actor bashing, the back and forth, it's all just really painful and I hate that I'm getting involved like this.

It seems selective to you, and maybe it is. But not for me. It's been happening for months and I ignored it. But today I couldn't.

I just wish there was some open dialogue to have to maybe put a stop to it. But it just won't happen, will it?

And you know, I don't think I'm being a hypocrite. I'm a fair poster. I don't hate many characters, and if I do, I don't discuss them. And I sure as hell never bring in their respective actors.

I'm sure your posts were meant in general, and I don't feel the need to really defend what I said, but here I am. I don't know why any of this had to be met with mockery.

#73   2010/07/22 10:27PM
    Liason_Rocks

Quote meganlynne: I'm sorry you guys had to bring back this thread to say that. I thought my posts in your thread made things clear. But I admit, that was a mistake. So was making another thread.

Sometimes the bashing gets too much, and today did it for me. And it wasn't just this board. I'm sick of the character bashing, the actor bashing, the back and forth, it's all just really painful and I hate that I'm getting involved like this.

It seems selective to you, and maybe it is. But not for me. It's been happening for months and I ignored it. But today I couldn't.

I just wish there was some open dialogue to have to maybe put a stop to it. But it just won't happen, will it?

And you know, I don't think I'm being a hypocrite. I'm a fair poster. I don't hate many characters, and if I do, I don't discuss them. And I sure as hell never bring in their respective actors.

I'm sure your posts were meant in general, and I don't feel the need to really defend what I said, but here I am. I don't know why any of this had to be met with mockery.

I was not mocking you, if you took it that way then I am honestly sorry. I was just trying to prove a point about the whole character being killed off, just leaving etc... and the actor/actress losing their job, and no one getting upset because of it.

When Sonny shot Dante I wanted Sonny to go to jail and yes if he went to jail then MB is most likely out of a job but you know what so be it because he(Sonny) shot a man point blank in the chest because he(Dante) lied to him. and I wouldn't have felt bad for MB either because he could of went to TPTB and suggested some other way to have Sonny deal with Dante over the whole "betrayal". but that is neither here nor there because once again the almighty Sonny Corinthos gets to walk away scott free again.

#74   2010/07/22 10:37PM
    genhospchat

Quote Liason_Rocks:
    Quote frustratedfan:
    Quote Liason_Rocks: I am bringing this thread up because I think some people need to read it because there are quite a few post in this thread in referene to characters being a waste of space, need stories or need to be gone or just plan need to die. Well if that happens to the characters then guess what the actor/actress are out of a job!! and guess what not one person came to the defense of the actor/actress losing their job.

Just saying!!!!

Hey Liason Rocks! Seems it is only bad when the opposing fan base does it. I think the word for that is HYPOCRISY.

I'm always amused when some take the side of 'right' and call out a certain behavior of an opposing fan base but I have yet to see the same thing done for their own. You hear things like...not a regular fan...don't normally post in X thread....they do their own thing.....not responsible for them but yet it's perfectly ok if it's the opposing fanbase. Suddenly they're wrapped in white linen and the keeper of all things good. . What a hoot!

Frustrated ITA!!! I am sure these fans that are upset that some want the character of Sam gone and therefore KeMo would be out of a job (BTW, I don't think she would be out of work long if at all) would love for the character of Liz to be gone and therefore BH would be out of a job. Now they may not express it here on this board but I would not be surprised if they didn't on another MB or in e-mail.

No worries there, BH said in an interview that's she's on the show I think for AT LEAST four more years and hopefully she decides to do longer.

#75   2010/07/22 10:38PM
    genhospchat

Quote meganlynne: I'm sorry you guys had to bring back this thread to say that. I thought my posts in your thread made things clear. But I admit, that was a mistake. So was making another thread.

I don't believe that it was your post in the Liason thread that brought this on meganlynne.

#76   2010/07/22 10:40PM
    lemone

Back to the point of this thread...Bashing, no praising.

Sonny sucks! Because I am too tired to be creative

#77   2010/07/22 10:41PM
    Liason_Rocks

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Liason_Rocks:
    Quote frustratedfan:
    Quote Liason_Rocks: I am bringing this thread up because I think some people need to read it because there are quite a few post in this thread in referene to characters being a waste of space, need stories or need to be gone or just plan need to die. Well if that happens to the characters then guess what the actor/actress are out of a job!! and guess what not one person came to the defense of the actor/actress losing their job.

Just saying!!!!

Frustrated ITA!!! I am sure these fans that are upset that some want the character of Sam gone and therefore KeMo would be out of a job (BTW, I don't think she would be out of work long if at all) would love for the character of Liz to be gone and therefore BH would be out of a job. Now they may not express it here on this board but I would not be surprised if they didn't on another MB or in e-mail.

No worries there, BH said in an interview that's she's on the show I think for AT LEAST four more years and hopefully she decides to do longer.

Thanks Gen I didn't know that she still had at least four more years, I thought her contract was up soon. Good to know because honestly she is the only thing keeping me hanging on to GH for a while now. If she could just rid her character of the Brothers Grimm well I would do a cart wheel and I haven't done one of those in years

#78   2010/07/23 12:00AM
    genhospchat

Sonny needs to take a long jump off a short pier in shackles and THIS TIME not have Carly CONVENIENTLY there to rescue him!

#79   2010/07/23 12:11AM
    genhospchat

Quote zekie: Someone needs to b**** slap Kristina and tell her the "emo kid" act is getting quite annoying and pathetic. She needs to understand the world doesn't revolve around her and needs to also learn that no one isn't perfect. Someone please put a bullet in her head because even the FF button doesn't help me not want to scream when I see her character on tv.

Sonny just sounds like a broken record. Just stfu mmkay? Go sleep with Claire, knock her up and get it over with.

Someone needs to b**** slap Elizabeth's emo arse too. Her and Kristina make good lovers, both whiny people. Yes she apologised. But how much you wanna bet she go back to her whiny self and goes back to obsessing over Lucky "Oh Lucky be back with me!!!!!!!"

Spinelli, drop your retarded non-wife (wtf). She's a lying manipulative tramp. Go after Brooke's sexy woman, she's much better for you. And stop whiny tooo, you act as Jason is your lover. (Spinelli needs to get laid).

LMFAO at "bitchslap Kristina and Liz's emo arse's!"

Have to agree about Spixie too.....END THIS AWFULNESS and STOP MAKING MAXIE A VICTIM...she's a tramp and KNOWS IT!!

#80   2010/07/23 12:13AM
    genhospchat

Quote JJsLuckyFan: Sonny...needs to put his ego in check!

If I wanna sleep with her I will...get over yourself...your dimples are getting wrinkles, they are losing power!

This is frickin' hilarious (this whole thread is)! Even though we shouldn't be talking about the actor themself I am picturing Sonny's dimples sagging by your description lol.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list