List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 7556, Replies: 168
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2010/06/06 11:28AM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    anybeth22

Quote click2:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote asiangal:

well, you saw the look of shock on Jason's face when he saw Spinelli! I think he wanted to run back to his cell so fast but he was rooted to the spot he couldn't move! lol!

Yep he was very shocked at how Spinelli looked. I guess he didn't expect Spin to fall apart so much!

I think it's a little over the top. I get that Spin is devastated but he is no longer alone like before and just had Jason. He has Maxie now, and I don't understand him not talking to Maxie about it.

He explained why he can't talk to Maxie on Thursday...it's because he might spill Carly's plan to her

That is true. Sometimes Spinelli talks so fast he trips all over his tongue.

That's part of why I love Spinelli Especially when he talks and it irritates Sonny

#62   2010/06/06 11:41AM
    asiangal

Quote anybeth22:

That's part of why I love Spinelli Especially when he talks and it irritates Sonny

lol! it sure does irritate Sonny! heeeheeeheee

#63   2010/06/06 11:42AM
    JustReign

Quote asiangal:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote asiangal: Spinelli - you need a shower!

Sonny - it's not about you! stop making everything about you!

Lulu - stop being so dense! and stop saying "Dante says..."

But Reign Says that whatever Dante Says we should do.

lol...

I'm confused I thought that was Lulu who was always saying that Dante was right about everything!

lol.. it's a joke/humor that reign uses here on the boards.. she would add a quip like "but Dante told me to" ... lol!

What is this, misquote reign day or sumthin'? Heee. I posted awhile back defending dante (I don't really like the gguy since he saved sonnys butt from meeting carters family jewels) and then added, "but that's just me and dante." So now, I just use that line a lot. lol

#64   2010/06/06 11:48AM
    JustReign

Quote asiangal:
    Quote anybeth22:

lol! it sure does irritate Sonny! heeeheeeheee

What bugs me about this is, spinelli is nothing but kind to that grease bucket and he treats spinelli with such cruelity and hatred. It's not even annoyance anymore because he says really mean things to him. Before, he would just tell him to speak english and have someone translate.

#65   2010/06/06 11:52AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote asiangal:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

lol...

I'm confused I thought that was Lulu who was always saying that Dante was right about everything!

lol.. it's a joke/humor that reign uses here on the boards.. she would add a quip like "but Dante told me to" ... lol!

Awwww, the light shines!
    Thanks!!!

#66   2010/06/06 11:56AM
    asiangal

Quote JustReign:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

lol...

What is this, misquote reign day or sumthin'? Heee. I posted awhile back defending dante (I don't really like the gguy since he saved sonnys butt from meeting carters family jewels) and then added, "but that's just me and dante." So now, I just use that line a lot. lol

hahahaha... I posted (even though I misquoted and I knew I was most probably wrong) just to bring this thread back up so that you could see it and correct me and then give the right answer to DoA's question. lol! very sneaky of me, but it worked.

#67   2010/06/06 11:56AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote JustReign:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

lol...

Guess I should have read a little father before answering! Now I understand!

#68   2010/07/22 09:29PM
    Liason_Rocks

I am bringing this thread up because I think some people need to read it because there are quite a few post in this thread in referene to characters being a waste of space, need stories or need to be gone or just plan need to die. Well if that happens to the characters then guess what the actor/actress are out of a job!! and guess what not one person came to the defense of the actor/actress losing their job.

Just saying!!!!

#69   2010/07/22 09:43PM
    frustratedfan

Quote Liason_Rocks: I am bringing this thread up because I think some people need to read it because there are quite a few post in this thread in referene to characters being a waste of space, need stories or need to be gone or just plan need to die. Well if that happens to the characters then guess what the actor/actress are out of a job!! and guess what not one person came to the defense of the actor/actress losing their job.

Just saying!!!!

Hey Liason Rocks! Seems it is only bad when the opposing fan base does it. I think the word for that is HYPOCRISY.

I'm always amused when some take the side of 'right' and call out a certain behavior of an opposing fan base but I have yet to see the same thing done for their own. You hear things like...not a regular fan...don't normally post in X thread....they do their own thing.....not responsible for them but yet it's perfectly ok if it's the opposing fanbase. Suddenly they're wrapped in white linen and the keeper of all things good. . What a hoot!

#70   2010/07/22 09:55PM
    Liason_Rocks

Quote frustratedfan:
    Quote Liason_Rocks: I am bringing this thread up because I think some people need to read it because there are quite a few post in this thread in referene to characters being a waste of space, need stories or need to be gone or just plan need to die. Well if that happens to the characters then guess what the actor/actress are out of a job!! and guess what not one person came to the defense of the actor/actress losing their job.

Just saying!!!!

Hey Liason Rocks! Seems it is only bad when the opposing fan base does it. I think the word for that is HYPOCRISY.

I'm always amused when some take the side of 'right' and call out a certain behavior of an opposing fan base but I have yet to see the same thing done for their own. You hear things like...not a regular fan...don't normally post in X thread....they do their own thing.....not responsible for them but yet it's perfectly ok if it's the opposing fanbase. Suddenly they're wrapped in white linen and the keeper of all things good. . What a hoot!

Frustrated ITA!!! I am sure these fans that are upset that some want the character of Sam gone and therefore KeMo would be out of a job (BTW, I don't think she would be out of work long if at all) would love for the character of Liz to be gone and therefore BH would be out of a job. Now they may not express it here on this board but I would not be surprised if they didn't on another MB or in e-mail.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list