List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 7588, Replies: 168
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 page:
    #161   2013/10/23 06:13PM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    DeviantAuthor

So glad some of you agree with me about Julian.

I may need to develop a new character loosely based on what he looks like.

Bash part of the thread so this isn't OT is...*drum roll please*

Sonny==yuck! Yuckety yuck yuck yuck.

Just saying.

#162   2013/10/24 11:15AM
    ReignOfTerror

Lulu..sonny..olivia and scotty...UGH! My hit list is growing!

#163   2013/10/24 01:00PM
    stonecoldhot

Don`t care for Scotty at all,something about the way he pronounces his words really annoys me Lucy is just to hyper,her waving her man hands around is annoying to. You said no praising

#164   2013/10/24 02:02PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote stonecoldhot: Don`t care for Scotty at all,something about the way he pronounces his words really annoys me Lucy is just to hyper,her waving her man hands around is annoying to. You said no praising

Yep..it says no praising and you didn't. Thanks!

#165   2013/10/29 10:36AM
    JaneDoe

Olivia!

Can someone please shoot her for real this time?

#166   2013/10/29 10:38AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe: Olivia!

Can someone please shoot her for real this time?

APPLAUSE....standing...APPLAUSE!

#167   2013/10/29 10:41AM
    alikat

You know I have to say I've been liking Sonny for the past week or two. MB has stepped it up a bit (read: not seeming so bored) and the storyline doesn't make me want to poke babies with needles...then Olivia shows up.

WTF? First and foremost...LisaLo is great but her name should be Lisaloveract at times. Which in turn made MB suck and made me want to poke babies with needles.

Then as the scene played out...why does she all of a sudden have this thirst and need to be informed and IN Sonny's business? The whole reason she kept Sonny from Dante was because he was starting to get in the business, etc...and didn't want her son a part of that but now it's all "okey dokey mobsterokey"

Retool that tool or get rid of her for a while.

#168   2013/10/29 10:47AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat: You know I have to say I've been liking Sonny for the past week or two. MB has stepped it up a bit (read: not seeming so bored) and the storyline doesn't make me want to poke babies with needles...then Olivia shows up.

WTF? First and foremost...LisaLo is great but her name should be Lisaloveract at times. Which in turn made MB suck and made me want to poke babies with needles.

Then as the scene played out...why does she all of a sudden have this thirst and need to be informed and IN Sonny's business? The whole reason she kept Sonny from Dante was because he was starting to get in the business, etc...and didn't want her son a part of that but now it's all "okey dokey mobsterokey"

Exactly! I admit that the Sonster hasn't been on my nerves as much as usual either..... probably because he hasn't been on as much.... but throw Olivia in there and BAM, instant annoyance.

I'm gathering from yesterday that she's still trying to get into Sonny's pants. Even after he declared that Dead Connie was the love of his life #157.

#169   2013/10/30 11:57AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote alikat: You know I have to say I've been liking Sonny for the past week or two. MB has stepped it up a bit (read: not seeming so bored) and the storyline doesn't make me want to poke babies with needles...then Olivia shows up.

Exactly! I admit that the Sonster hasn't been on my nerves as much as usual either..... probably because he hasn't been on as much.... but throw Olivia in there and BAM, instant annoyance.

I'm gathering from yesterday that she's still trying to get into Sonny's pants. Even after he declared that Dead Connie was the love of his life #157.

It's easier on the FF button when Olivia is in the scene with sonnyboy. I am probably missing some stuff that could explain other scenes but it's like nails on the chalkboard to listen to sonny stammering..mumbling and desperately trying to remember the LAST word of the sentence...even when the last word is the actual characters name...OY!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list