List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 7669, Replies: 168
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #151   2013/10/19 04:22AM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    Bizlet

Quote ReignOfTerror: OMG...I can't believe I found this thread! I randomly clicked a page and there it was...I loved this thread!

The shocker was...I started it! LOL.

Bashes on here. We will have to keep this going.

People were complaining about Sam but Nipolas was the one that was distracting me. Wardrobe put an under shirt on the man.

#152   2013/10/19 09:32AM
    duke417

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ReignOfTerror: OMG...I can't believe I found this thread! I randomly clicked a page and there it was...I loved this thread!

People were complaining about Sam but Nipolas was the one that was distracting me. Wardrobe put an under shirt on the man.

ITA! Those puppies can cut glass.!

#153   2013/10/21 09:15AM
    JaneDoe

Quote duke417:
    Quote Bizlet:

ITA! Those puppies can cut glass.!

Bahahahaha!! They are razor sharp.

#154   2013/10/21 10:20AM
    JaneDoe

I had to go back and skim through this old thread.... thanks for creating it AND resurrecting it Reign!

Looks like I hated Sonny over 3 years ago as much as today. Lots of Robin bashing as well. Good stuff.

#155   2013/10/21 02:41PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe: I had to go back and skim through this old thread.... thanks for creating it AND resurrecting it Reign!

Looks like I hated Sonny over 3 years ago as much as today. Lots of Robin bashing as well. Good stuff.

You are so welcomed!

I went back to read some stuff and there were some robin comments...when I have time I will have to resurrect those as well...they were TOO FUNNY! ...and so fitting right now. Funny how some of my thoughts still haven't changed about the characters in all of this time. YOWZER!

#156   2013/10/22 05:47AM
    JaneDoe

I want to smack Lulu. I totally understand why she'd want to fight for Connie (can't wait till her name is changed to Georgie!)..... but I really can't muster up a lot of sympathy for her. Alexis is telling her to go and talk to Dante. She is telling her it is a LONG shot and probably not worth what she'll have to do and she still probably won't get to keep the baby. Shut up and listen Lulu!

#157   2013/10/22 10:57AM
    Nightmoves

I don't really have much to bash about lately, maybe that's because I can't remember the last time I saw Sonny in a scene.

The closest to a bash I have is Lulu. It's so unbelievable to me that she would ignore Alexis' advice and want to fight to keep a baby that she knows is Maxie's and Spins. I really think if JMB was still playing the part, I might feel differently. Not a bash on the actress just an feeling on my part.

#158   2013/10/22 12:13PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote Nightmoves: I don't really have much to bash about lately, maybe that's because I can't remember the last time I saw Sonny in a scene.

The closest to a bash I have is Lulu. It's so unbelievable to me that she would ignore Alexis' advice and want to fight to keep a baby that she knows is Maxie's and Spins. I really think if JMB was still playing the part, I might feel differently. Not a bash on the actress just an feeling on my part.

This. While I can't stand Sonny and have, on occasion over the years, quit watching because of not being able to tolerate him in any manner, I don't know what is up with NuLu. I have nothing against the actress herself and think it's great she's natural and not been plastically
    "enhanced" like so many women in the acting business, if that makes sense.

That said, I just can't get into the character being so unfeeling. I have the impression that JMB's Lulu would have been more tolerant toward Maxie seeing Connie and possibly breastfeeding her. (I mean really, was trying to breastfeed such a horrible thing? Nulu made it seem like such a crime and yet Maxie just wanted to do what was best for the baby.

That's kind of my bash.

And the less Sonny, the better. Julian is much more preferable in my book. He's far more mature acting and not a whiny toddler with temper issues like Sonny.

#159   2013/10/22 12:16PM
    JaneDoe

Quote DeviantAuthor:
    And the less Sonny, the better. Julian is much more preferable in my book. He's far more mature acting and not a whiny toddler with temper issues like Sonny.

THIS! It's been so nice with less Sonny, but I would definitely prefer MORE Julian. I've missed him this week.

#160   2013/10/22 05:18PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote DeviantAuthor:

THIS! It's been so nice with less Sonny, but I would definitely prefer MORE Julian. I've missed him this week.

I haven't seen todays show...and I so agree with you. Any day with sonny on it..is a bash day!

MORE JULIAN!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list