List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 6965, Replies: 168
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #141   2010/08/08 01:54PM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    lovelyliz

Quote frustratedfan: This isn't really a bash but an observation. Jasam hasn't done Sam any favors.

When was the last time Sam had a story....of her very own? She was involved in Kristina's story but it was Kristina's not Sam's.

She's a tag along for Jason and to show he has a sex life but make no mistake ...it is Jason's world and she's along for the ride.

What exactly is different between Sam now and the last Jasam go round....mere references to the independence she has. It's a tv show....don't tell me .....show me....otherwise it's meaningless.

JMHO, there was much more love and chemistry the 1st time around.....now it's about the hook up. Jason makes choices based on his allegiance to others and Sam is cast in the role of supporter....ANYTHING Jason wants... She's his sexy playmate but little else.

In general, being paired with Jason is the kiss of death as he always has to be right and can never be the reason for the break up. This means the women look weak and/or turn into witches. But then I think Jason is a punk so I don't wish him on anyone....never turns out good for the women.

Brovo..I could not of said it better. She is a pointless character always has been & always will be in my opinion.
    That is one of many reasons I don't want Liason anymore. I want Liz front and center at least she has a story so I would not call her character pointless..Gh loves her she has been around 10 plus years so I would not say that was pointless at all.

#142   2010/08/08 08:01PM
    Capt.Leela

Quote lovelyliz: I'm not here to bash my girl because she is still the Liz that I'm a fan of..some may not like whats written for her but she is still Elizabeth Webber that I became a fan of when she first came to Port Charles & Lucky does not make Liz weak nor Nic. I'll tell u who I've grown to hate that is Jason Morgan all he does is be a mobster no life of his own I do not know how sam can be bother with him.

Liz is not pointless I'll tell u who is sam all she does is sit there and wait for Jason to come home that is what I call pointless. Liz is a good character more than the mobsters that is on my screen every day now they are pointless.

Liz is the only reason I watch this show. Mostly the ones that grace my screen everyday is boring and pointless no wonder their ratings reflects that a lot of people must find it boring and pointless too. Go Liz!!! You are not pointless nor will u ever be.

NO praising, remember?

#143   2010/08/09 07:42AM
    alikat

Mac has to be the biggest jerk father ever. The guys "daughter" Maxie is the biggest HO (I love her anyway but no praising here Capt ) but yet the Commish blames the guys?

He litterally didn't say anything to Maxie and then said "You better not be doing anything with my daughter!"

Well wise up POPS...your daughter gives it out on a regular basis and couldn't care diddly who it's with. You should be GRATEFUL that this time she chose a freaking DOCTOR that at this point hasn't been run through your booking processes at your station.

I'm going to start calling you DADDY DUNCE!!! Cause you're THAT stooooooooooooopid!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/09 07:43AM
    #144   2010/08/09 08:51AM
    Capt.Leela

Quote alikat: Mac has to be the biggest jerk father ever. The guys "daughter" Maxie is the biggest HO (I love her anyway but no praising here Capt ) but yet the Commish blames the guys?

He litterally didn't say anything to Maxie and then said "You better not be doing anything with my daughter!"

Well wise up POPS...your daughter gives it out on a regular basis and couldn't care diddly who it's with. You should be GRATEFUL that this time she chose a freaking DOCTOR that at this point hasn't been run through your booking processes at your station.

I'm going to start calling you DADDY DUNCE!!! Cause you're THAT stooooooooooooopid!!!!

LOL to the bolded! H to the O, but I still love her too

And I agree with the rest of your post...what parent doesn't want their daughter to catch a doctor??

#145   2010/08/09 11:24AM
    alikat

Quote Capt.Leela:
    Quote alikat: Mac has to be the biggest jerk father ever. The guys "daughter" Maxie is the biggest HO (I love her anyway but no praising here Capt ) but yet the Commish blames the guys?

LOL to the bolded! H to the O, but I still love her too

And I agree with the rest of your post...what parent doesn't want their daughter to catch a doctor??

The one whose daughter is dating Dr Kavorkian?

YUK YUK

#146   2010/08/19 08:13PM
    hollienoelle

Whew... i must have really had to vent cause i had to go all the way to page 6 to find this thread!

Anywho... Olivia really really really drives me crazy on how she storms in and out of places...or how shes always saying the kept dante away from sonny b/ he is a mobster... but hey guess what she is dating one... or mabey just everything she does annoys the heck out of me!

ok im done... carry on!

#147   2010/08/20 08:26AM
    Katrina25

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote ccginel:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan: Sonny...needs to put his ego in check!

If I wanna sleep with her I will...get over yourself...your dimples are getting wrinkles, they are losing power!

LOL JJsLF!

I think I've said this a million times already, but I can't express enough just how much Sonny needs to STFU! Almost everything that comes out of his mouth makes him look even more foolish.

I ff his scenes to save my vision...cause I roll my eyes so much when he talks they might fall out of my head!

he really makes me want to gag! yesterday i was screaming at the tv...
    i hope someone really cute adn charismatic comes and takes all of sonnys stupid self absorbed self esteem with them!

ohhh, now THAT would be a good use for Johnny...and he is hot too! Have him sleep with all of Sonny's woman...he already started with Olivia

Oooh yeah....have Johnny sleep with Carly first and then have him sleep with Brenda when she comes to town. Better yet, have Johnny and Brenda fall in love and be in a relationship and see how Sonny tries to "handle" it then...lol. Sonny can be such an arrogant jerk at times!

#148   2010/08/20 08:35AM
    Katrina25

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote pegrckr:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote Capt.Leela: Wtf, Robin?! Yeah, I'm taking a three week long job in South Africa because I just suddenly need to honor my dead boyfriend, and oops, this is also the first time I'm mentioning it to you, my husband. Also, I hate the things you like to do for fun. Like play darts and drink beer. Even though I knew that before I married you.

Like madcaps said in today's recaps, even I want to sleep with Lisa just to spite Robin

Hahahaha...and when did she all of the sudden not like hanging out at Jakes...she loved it up on Kareoke (sp) night and before that on Tequila Girls night...now it's not fun..STFD Robin, and take the pickle outta your butt while your at it!

I've had it with Robin. This was my last straw and it's not PPD this time. It's hard for me to see someone putting a dead person ahead of a husband and child that she has right in front of her.

What I don't understand is, when she was with Jason, she wasn't obsessed with Stone and she had a great love with Jason so wouldn't it make sense that she is suddenly into Jason again, not the dead guy?

Perhaps Patrick initials are all off. There's

Stone Cates
    Stone Cold (Jason)

Maybe Patrick needs a new name, with the correct initials?

Stone Chauvinist?
    Stone Crazy?

Good one Gen. Maybe Patrick does need to change his name with the initials SC. Stone Chauvinist....LOL. I never could understand why Robin is all of a sudden obsessing over Stone. I know that he was Robin's first love, but he has been dead for so many years and Robin is not a teenager anymore.....she is a grown 30-something year old, professional woman with a husband and a beautiful daughter that she never thought she may be able to have. She should be thankful that she is still alive and healthy (or as healthy as someone can be with HIV) and she found the right man for her, who changed his playboy ways for her and married her and gave her a baby, despite her HIV status. I don't agree with Patrick sleeping with Lisa, but Robin needs to start putting Patrick and Emma AHEAD of her dead boyfriend from her teen years.

#149   2010/08/20 08:47AM
    Katrina25

Quote Devil-or-Angel: When is Liz leaving to go visit her sister? I can't wait to be free of this boring pointless character who does nothing but whine, cry and blame others for everything that goes wrong with her life!

If we are really lucky she will decide to stay there (wherever there is) until the next time she is needed. She can just call her Gram from time to time so check up on the kids and then in two years or so, when it's time for her to have her next illegitimate kid and not know who the father is (that is her M.O.) she can come back to town to do what she does best....sleep around!

I loved this bashing thread!

Hahahahaha!!!!! Elsa, I love you girl!!!

#150   2013/10/18 01:56PM
    ReignOfTerror

OMG...I can't believe I found this thread! I randomly clicked a page and there it was...I loved this thread!

The shocker was...I started it! LOL.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list