List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 7428, Replies: 168
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #121   2010/08/06 06:26PM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    genhospchat

Quote alikat:
    Quote meganlynne:
    Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: This unnatural crush that Spinelli has on Jason is just...just...ACKKKK!

Please, end the torture NOW!

I feel the same way lately. They've really written Spinelli into a pretty tight corner. No growth for him. He is as useless on screen and wasting time and money as his PI partner.

I have no use for either of them. Now that Spin left Maxie...time to cut. I hate to see someone lose their job but unless they find a story for him...put him on recurring and save the money for others.

Sam is the same way. The other day she had all of 4 words to say then left. With Brenda coming back, there's no need for that character at all. Start writing her out.

Jason carries both of them and there's other things GH could spend their money on.

We're really going to start advocating that actors be fired off this show? Bit harsh just because we hate the character. I've expressed dislike of many characters, probably have wished they were off the show, but I'd certainly settle for better writing instead.

Oh brother...I DID say I'd hate to see someone lose their job but let's face facts here...nothing is forever, no position or actor or character irreplaceable. Had I left Sam out of it, I doubt you'd care. (<---My opinion so no need to defend yourself)

Life happens. Actors ESPECIALLY know how this works. Now...had they never gotten rid of other dead weight or other characters then think of all of the characters that would have never come to the show. I mean, do you feel better writing would protect people's jobs? GH would have a cast of 2 million were that the case.

I stand by what I wrote. BTW...this IS the Bashapalooza thread. I bashed Spin and Sam.

Since this IS a thread FOR bashing, I will say that I want Sonny GONE! Does that mean Maurice Benard will be unemployed well yes BUT since it's a bashing thread, it's about the CHARACTER NOT the actor and doesn't mean I will get what I want nor do I hope to see anyone on the unemployment line!

The writing USED to be good and majority of the characters that MADE this show aren't there so it's not necessarily about having better writing but about times changing, actors going onto other things or changing history to suit NEW stories.

#122   2010/08/06 06:38PM
    hollienoelle

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote tshervonne3: I don't get the appeal of Sam, its just blah. And I'm not like a crazy elizabeth fan, I actually could care less about her. I just started back watching gh this summer, and I just don't understand why people are so crazy about her.Like her not, which I don't, Carly is interesting to watch, I don't know, I just don't get it.

She hold absolutely no appeal to me either. I'm a die-hard Liz fan but whatever floats yr boat!!

See and I adore Sam. Love her with her sisters, her mom, Maxie, Spinelli, and of course with Jason. I watch every scene she's in. She can make me laugh or cry. I can agree with her and I can disagree with her. There was a time that Jason was my favorite character on GH but he has been replaced by Sam. Never bored with her. Now Liz in the other hand bores me. I haven't liked a storyline of hers since her and Rick were together. I was really hoping that this s/l with two brothers would be interesting but it was a major let down. As is her baby kidnapping s/l. Maybe when she comes back from m/l she can have a story that interest me. But I'm not counting in it.

I agree with u AB! I get so excited when sam is on if she only says 4 words or not! She is my favorite character! I love her interaction with everyone no matter who it may be! Now liz does bore me too! I wasn't watching during the rick time but i have like her a couple of times! i even liked the semi friendship she had with sam! but here lately she has bored me too! SO it all comes down to we like who we like and thats about it!

#123   2010/08/06 07:51PM
    Devil-or-Angel

When is Liz leaving to go visit her sister? I can't wait to be free of this boring pointless character who does nothing but whine, cry and blame others for everything that goes wrong with her life!

If we are really lucky she will decide to stay there (wherever there is) until the next time she is needed. She can just call her Gram from time to time so check up on the kids and then in two years or so, when it's time for her to have her next illegitimate kid and not know who the father is (that is her M.O.) she can come back to town to do what she does best....sleep around!

I loved this bashing thread!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/08/06 07:52PM
    #124   2010/08/06 08:01PM
    meganlynne

I'm just, whatever, yes this is a bash thread, it felt for a moment we were starting to advocate for the firing of certain actors, but whatever. I mean, I personally, can't think of one actor on the show I think should be gone.

But no, I don't like all the characters. Right now, yes, I hate Sonny and wouldn't mind him being reduced to recurring maybe, if needed. Right now, I hate Spinelli, I hate what they've turned him into in regards to his attachment to Jason and his revenge on Dante. I want that to be over.

I just would rather fight for better stories than getting rid of characters because eventually they'd have to bring on more characters, and we don't really need that.

I just don't bash very well, just peaked in here to see what was up.

#125   2010/08/06 08:05PM
    anybeth22

Quote Devil-or-Angel: When is Liz leaving to go visit her sister? I can't wait to be free of this boring pointless character who does nothing but whine, cry and blame others for everything that goes wrong with her life!

If we are really lucky she will decide to stay there (wherever there is) until the next time she is needed. She can just call her Gram from time to time so check up on the kids and then in two years or so, when it's time for her to have her next illegitimate kid and not know who the father is (that is her M.O.) she can come back to town to do what she does best....sleep around!

DoA how can you say Lizzie is pointless? Someone has to sit by the bedside of the elderly sick people at the hospital. And whenever one of the men in PC needs a new love interest they will need Lizzie. And of course she's providing the next generation of PC. So you can clearly see that she has a purpose on the show.

#126   2010/08/06 08:09PM
    hollienoelle

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel: When is Liz leaving to go visit her sister? I can't wait to be free of this boring pointless character who does nothing but whine, cry and blame others for everything that goes wrong with her life!

DoA how can you say Lizzie is pointless? Someone has to sit by the bedside of the elderly sick people at the hospital. And whenever one of the men in PC needs a new love interest they will need Lizzie. And of course she's providing the next generation of PC. So you can clearly see that she has a purpose on the show.

AB.... I love u! LOL!

#127   2010/08/06 08:12PM
    jasamluv10

Quote hollienoelle:
    Quote anybeth22:

AB.... I love u! LOL!

LOL AB DOA i love u too!! and i agree

#128   2010/08/06 08:24PM
    anybeth22

Quote jasamluv10:
    Quote hollienoelle:
    Quote anybeth22:

AB.... I love u! LOL!

And I totally agree on you agree. I love me and DoA

#129   2010/08/06 08:27PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote anybeth22:

My bad...of course she is providing a much needed service to the men of PC. She is single handedly ensuring that they all have someone to carry on their names!

Just not sure what the heck those names will be...
    Let's see there is one Webber, one Spencer and (currently) one Cassadine...with I'm sure many more to come! She is averaging one every two/three years...so she could end up with a dozen or so....is there even that many men in PC?

#130   2010/08/06 08:28PM
    jasamluv10

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote jasamluv10:
    Quote hollienoelle:
    Quote anybeth22:

AB.... I love u! LOL!

And I totally agree on you agree. I love me and DoA

LMAO!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list