List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 7162, Replies: 168
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2010/08/02 06:24PM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    meowbowow

Quote Charming the Flame: I AM EMBARRASSED FOR THE JASON CHARACTER!!
    What made him the Mobster With A Heart of Gold? Despite what he does for a living, we knew he stood up for and protected the innocent. What's more innocent than a newborn? I don't give a hoot who its parents are. Franco, for all anyone knows, kidnapped Baby66 because of Jason. He's done everything else because of Jason... so as far as Dante, Jason or anyone else knows Franco had J. Morgan do something to an infant.... yet Jason, our dark hero, doesn't give a sh!t? What is that????

It's shyt that's what and one huge reason I'm no longer a Jason Morgan fan!!

#112   2010/08/02 06:26PM
    meowbowow

Quote tshervonne3: I don't get the appeal of Sam, its just blah. And I'm not like a crazy elizabeth fan, I actually could care less about her. I just started back watching gh this summer, and I just don't understand why people are so crazy about her.Like her not, which I don't, Carly is interesting to watch, I don't know, I just don't get it.

She hold absolutely no appeal to me either. I'm a die-hard Liz fan but whatever floats yr boat!!

#113   2010/08/03 05:37PM
    starfish21

HATE Spinelli. First I can't stand the way he speaks. Is there a reason he speaks this way? Is he in love with Jason? I know Jason is his best friend but Spinelli is taking Jasons incarceration harder than Sam. Ugh, he just wears me out.

#114   2010/08/04 08:52PM
    genhospchat

Quote starfish21: HATE Spinelli. First I can't stand the way he speaks. Is there a reason he speaks this way? Is he in love with Jason? I know Jason is his best friend but Spinelli is taking Jasons incarceration harder than Sam. Ugh, he just wears me out.

Have to agree with you. They used to have Spin so loving and caring and seeing the best in everyone but NOW he hates Dante with such furor to try to destroy a relationship JUST BECAUSE Michael went to jail? Spin barely knows Michael and is usually the first one to say "hold on let's think about this." Dante has been the ONLY one trying to keep Jason out of jail (legally), has stuck up for him and has taken Jason to places that Jason shouldn't even BE and Dante is STILL the bad guy because Michael went to prison for a week or two?

Also, the fact that he wants to destroy Lulu makes NO SENSE to me. First of all, they are friends and she is Maxie's best friend so what reason would Spin have to want to hurt her SO BADLY? Spin is ALWAYS looking for love and wants a good relationship and is now wanting to destroy a good relationship because CARLY talked him into it??? Jason told him not to do anything about it and he is STILL acting like a jerk. Are they turning him into Sonny as it seems they are trying to do with Jason?

Is all this RIDICULOUS Spin hatred JUST because it will take Jason away from him when Jason has to go back to jail? If so, pathetic! JASON made the choice to go to jail with Michael so that's on JASON, NOT Dante!

They have ruined a character that had a great heart and now he is just ANOTHER of Jason's cling ons! Jason can do no wrong but EVERYONE else does. If Mac arrested Jason and put him in jail, would Spin want Mac's life destroyed too??

RIDICULOUS storyline all around!

#115   2010/08/06 10:22AM
    ghfanfare

This unnatural crush that Spinelli has on Jason is just...just...ACKKKK!

Please, end the torture NOW!

#116   2010/08/06 11:32AM
    alikat

Quote ghfanfare: This unnatural crush that Spinelli has on Jason is just...just...ACKKKK!

I feel the same way lately. They've really written Spinelli into a pretty tight corner. No growth for him. He is as useless on screen and wasting time and money as his PI partner.

I have no use for either of them. Now that Spin left Maxie...time to cut. I hate to see someone lose their job but unless they find a story for him...put him on recurring and save the money for others.

Sam is the same way. The other day she had all of 4 words to say then left. With Brenda coming back, there's no need for that character at all. Start writing her out.

Jason carries both of them and there's other things GH could spend their money on.

#117   2010/08/06 11:39AM
    meganlynne

Quote alikat:
    Quote ghfanfare: This unnatural crush that Spinelli has on Jason is just...just...ACKKKK!

I feel the same way lately. They've really written Spinelli into a pretty tight corner. No growth for him. He is as useless on screen and wasting time and money as his PI partner.

I have no use for either of them. Now that Spin left Maxie...time to cut. I hate to see someone lose their job but unless they find a story for him...put him on recurring and save the money for others.

Sam is the same way. The other day she had all of 4 words to say then left. With Brenda coming back, there's no need for that character at all. Start writing her out.

Jason carries both of them and there's other things GH could spend their money on.

We're really going to start advocating that actors be fired off this show? Bit harsh just because we hate the character. I've expressed dislike of many characters, probably have wished they were off the show, but I'd certainly settle for better writing instead.

#118   2010/08/06 12:09PM
    alikat

Quote meganlynne:
    Quote alikat:

We're really going to start advocating that actors be fired off this show? Bit harsh just because we hate the character. I've expressed dislike of many characters, probably have wished they were off the show, but I'd certainly settle for better writing instead.

Oh brother...I DID say I'd hate to see someone lose their job but let's face facts here...nothing is forever, no position or actor or character irreplaceable. Had I left Sam out of it, I doubt you'd care. (<---My opinion so no need to defend yourself)

Life happens. Actors ESPECIALLY know how this works. Now...had they never gotten rid of other dead weight or other characters then think of all of the characters that would have never come to the show. I mean, do you feel better writing would protect people's jobs? GH would have a cast of 2 million were that the case.

I stand by what I wrote. BTW...this IS the Bashapalooza thread. I bashed Spin and Sam.

#119   2010/08/06 12:30PM
    meganlynne

Quote alikat:
    Quote meganlynne:
    Quote alikat:

Oh brother...I DID say I'd hate to see someone lose their job but let's face facts here...nothing is forever, no position or actor or character irreplaceable. Had I left Sam out of it, I doubt you'd care. (<---My opinion so no need to defend yourself)

Life happens. Actors ESPECIALLY know how this works. Now...had they never gotten rid of other dead weight or other characters then think of all of the characters that would have never come to the show. I mean, do you feel better writing would protect people's jobs? GH would have a cast of 2 million were that the case.

I stand by what I wrote. BTW...this IS the Bashapalooza thread. I bashed Spin and Sam.

Eh, you don't really know me, so yeah, I probably would have said something even if you hadn't mentioned Sam.

Bash all you want, I'd still advocate that the writers write better for the characters there than fire an actor.

#120   2010/08/06 01:27PM
    anybeth22

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote tshervonne3: I don't get the appeal of Sam, its just blah. And I'm not like a crazy elizabeth fan, I actually could care less about her. I just started back watching gh this summer, and I just don't understand why people are so crazy about her.Like her not, which I don't, Carly is interesting to watch, I don't know, I just don't get it.

She hold absolutely no appeal to me either. I'm a die-hard Liz fan but whatever floats yr boat!!

See and I adore Sam. Love her with her sisters, her mom, Maxie, Spinelli, and of course with Jason. I watch every scene she's in. She can make me laugh or cry. I can agree with her and I can disagree with her. There was a time that Jason was my favorite character on GH but he has been replaced by Sam. Never bored with her. Now Liz in the other hand bores me. I haven't liked a storyline of hers since her and Rick were together. I was really hoping that this s/l with two brothers would be interesting but it was a major let down. As is her baby kidnapping s/l. Maybe when she comes back from m/l she can have a story that interest me. But I'm not counting in it.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list