List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING

Started by JustReign at 2010/06/02 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 11:57AM, Views: 6964, Replies: 168
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2010/06/02 11:05AM
    BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    JustReign

Why do they need to have every intellient woman sleep with the dumbest mobster in town and the get pregnant by him? I hate that they are suggesting claire have sex with sonny. Can't they just sleep together on that crusty couch and not have sex? And I love carly but, she is making me sick with her,, "Whaaaaa Michael was beat up and whaaaaa ...sniff sniff....he looks so frail and so sad, my poor poor baby!"

Then 2 seconds later, "THIS IS ALL DANTES FAULT! I WILL MAKE HIM PAY WITH MY SWEET REVENGE! BWHAAAAAHAHAAAHAA!

Carly, call Lainey, QUICK!

#2   2010/06/02 11:28AM
    Re: BASHAPALOOZA Thread. NO PRAISING
    JJsLuckyFan

Ok...Why are the writers totally under utalizing potentially great characters...I am sick of Olivia and her having the same conversations over and over again with EVERYONE.

Olivia & Sonny: You kept my son from me...blah, blah, blah
    Olivia & Dante: You did what was right
    Olivia & Johnny: Let's have sex on the floor and then eat pasta, so we can talk about how you think I still want Sonny

There are better uses for this character!

#3   2010/06/02 11:37AM
    JaneDoe

Carly and her blame everyone but herself attitude needs to jump off a cliff. Love her, but dang she's irritating me lately. She needs to find a short cliff that will only immobilize her until she can come to her senses.

Sonny needs to just STFU. Please just let him stand in the corner in silence for a few weeks, months, a year would be GREAT.

Lisa needs to just GO AWAY. Maybe she can find a frat house that needs a doctor/bimbo on staff to treat various venereal diseases and such.

Robin needs to stop being such a prude and show her hubby a good time. Stop talking about your dead ex-boyfriend, have a couple of shots, and loosen up a little!

Patrick needs to realize that he's not the only Dr. Hottie in town, Dr. Steve "McHottie" Webber is IN THE HOUSE.... step aside and take your ego with you.

Wow, this is FUN! Thanks Reign.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/02 11:39AM
    #4   2010/06/02 11:43AM
    JJsLuckyFan

Quote JaneDoe: Carly and her blame everyone but herself attitude needs to jump off a cliff. Love her, but dang she's irritating me lately. She needs to find a short cliff that will only immobilize her until she can come to her senses.

Sonny needs to just STFU. Please just let him stand in the corner in silence for a few weeks, months, a year would be GREAT.

Lisa needs to just GO AWAY. Maybe she can find a frat house that needs a doctor/bimbo on staff to treat various venereal diseases and such.

Robin needs to stop being such a prude and show her hubby a good time. Stop talking about your dead ex-boyfriend, have a couple of shots, and loosen up a little!

Patrick needs to realize that he's not the only Dr. Hottie in town, Dr. Steve "McHottie" Webber is IN THE HOUSE.... step aside and take your ego with you.

Wow, this is FUN! Thanks Reign.

I forgot...Lulu needs to stop starting or ending a conversation with "Dante Says"

Lucky (and you KNOW I love JJ) needs some visine and QUICK... or it needs to come out that he has been smoking marijuana this whole time, cause I am getting REALLY tied of the red eyes!

Maya needs to get a story line or go away...I am tired of them bringing in new characters and doing nothing with them...and WHERE IS THE SISTER who was the reason for her coming to town...I thought they were orphans...who is watching the damn kid?

Speaking of kids...where the HELL is Lila Rae?

#5   2010/06/02 11:46AM
    JustReign

You're welcome Jane. I can't believe I didn't proof read my original posts LOL.

Carly and sonny are the epitome of passive aggressive.

"I shot my son but but but but, it wasn't my fault, he jumped in the path of the bullet!"

"It wasn't my fault I didn't know who the daddy of my baby was, he should have kept his sperm to himself."

#6   2010/06/02 11:49AM
    JustReign

Lila Rae is still in the Guzasoraser machine. He's fitting her with teen angst, acne, low self esteem, and extra puberty enriched hormones to seduce any teen boys into knocking her up and starting "WHO BE MY BABY DADDY" storyline. He's so original like dat.

#7   2010/06/02 11:57AM
    tel4plm

Why in the he!! did TIIC change Nik from a man I would've traded my husband for, to an @$$hole I can't stand?

Why/How did Jolivia go from a couple that everyone was rooting for to a couple that makes us sprint for the FF button?

When the he!! is Sonny going to get fixed so he doesn't impregnate anyone else?

Why is everyone in town letting their personal relationships go down the drain just because Michael is in prison?

I could go on all day, but I won't. Thanks for this thread.

#8   2010/06/02 12:14PM
    ghfanfare

Quote JJsLuckyFan: Lucky (and you KNOW I love JJ) needs some visine and QUICK... or it needs to come out that he has been smoking marijuana this whole time, cause I am getting REALLY tied of the red eyes!

Okay. This one got me laughing....because Lucky always looks like he's ready to cry and it is just WEIRD.

But if he's been smoking pot, wouldn't he be saying to Nikkie boy: "Yeah, so you slept with Elizabeth. Whatever. Pass me the Fritos, dude."

#9   2010/06/02 12:24PM
    JJsLuckyFan

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan: Lucky (and you KNOW I love JJ) needs some visine and QUICK... or it needs to come out that he has been smoking marijuana this whole time, cause I am getting REALLY tied of the red eyes!

Okay. This one got me laughing....because Lucky always looks like he's ready to cry and it is just WEIRD.

But if he's been smoking pot, wouldn't he be saying to Nikkie boy: "Yeah, so you slept with Elizabeth. Whatever. Pass me the Fritos, dude."

HAHAHAHA...Or he would be walking around Port Chuck saying "I know I came here for a reason, but I can't remember what that reason is."

But him being high all the time would explain why no crimes get solved...they can't remember what the crime was or where they put the evidence.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/02 12:25PM
    #10   2010/06/02 02:40PM
    Capt.Leela

Wtf, Robin?! Yeah, I'm taking a three week long job in South Africa because I just suddenly need to honor my dead boyfriend, and oops, this is also the first time I'm mentioning it to you, my husband. Also, I hate the things you like to do for fun. Like play darts and drink beer. Even though I knew that before I married you.

Like madcaps said in today's recaps, even I want to sleep with Lisa just to spite Robin

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list