List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What do you watch?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you watch?

Started by TwoOfHearts at 2007/03/22 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 01:55PM, Views: 810, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/22 12:01PM
    Re: What do you watch?
    ThanksMaxieF...

Quote septembergirl:
    Quote TwoOfHearts: Oh yeah!
    I forgot to add DOOL!
    I loved it when Chloe/Phillip/Belle/Shawn and Mimi were in HS! and of course the Brady/chloe love story!

i used to watch DOOL but i just can't get into it anymore!

Its because none of the characters are played by the same people...

#12   2007/03/23 03:03AM
    GHLVR99

I watch GH, Y&R, and Coronation street regularly. I watch Cory on Sundays from 7:30am to 10:00am. Y&R I tape, or when I can I watch at Noon or 4:00pm. GH I tape or watch at 3:00pm when I can.

I started as a little boy with Dallas, then AMC, then I started watching GH on tape as a teen, I also got up at 5:30am in for Swans Crossing. I have watched Passions, OLTL, for certain periods. GL for a year, but never before and after. I tend to get really mad when stuff I don't like is happening.

Same with sports, when my Oilers or Eskimos, or Rush are losing, I have to turn the channel for a few minutes so I don't get a headache from the screamed obesenities. I tend to get into things heavy.

I really like when Victor balled Nikki out yesterday about the board seat, "you challenged my authority in front of the entire company." "I run this company" then she says he has loyalty for dog more than her "the dog knows better than to bite the hand that feeds it." Neil deserved that board seat. Nikki is improving is business, but lets be honest, she was a stripper when Victor met her, he built that company. I love when Eric Braeden goes off, reminds me of, well, me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/23 03:05AM
    #13   2007/03/23 03:29AM
    jean88

I watch AMC, OLTL, and GH, but here lately all of the s/l's have gotten boring and you never know who is going to be with who. they all used to keep you in suspense but now the s/l's just do enough to keep you watching or reading the daily updates to see if you want to watch the next day. I'm ready for some excitement.

#14   2007/03/23 03:35AM
    GHLVR99

I agree, they need to take more chances, throw the cards in the air and see how they land. All out craziness, deaths, new characters, they play it too safe these days.

#15   2007/03/25 06:42PM
    soaps_kid

gh only!!!

#16   2007/03/25 06:54PM
    iluvsonnyc

During commercials on GH I flip over to DOOL. It used to be the other way around a few years ago, where I would loyally watch DOOL and flip to GH during commercial breaks but GH got so good and DOOL got kinda boring so I switched.

#17   2007/03/25 07:09PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

I watch AMC, OLTL and GH in that order. I DVR them because I work during the day and sometimes work in the evening. So my weekends usually include a soap watching marathon.

#18   2007/03/25 07:20PM
    madhearts4li...

Love me some ABC Soaps..AMC..Love Babe and JR..Looking forward to the Aidan/Ava(Lily's look alike) storyline..Looking forward to Greenlee's return and the sparks that will make..I so wish Leo would come back..*sighs*..OLTL..Love all of the triangles...Wishing Jess would hurry up and pick Nash so that antonio can move on to Talia or whoever..LOL..Ready for Nat to hook up with Vincent so John can go for Marty..and I'm hoping there's a Cris and Layla hookup..Todd and Evangeline..Blair..I'm ready to see her with someone new..Love Rex..GH..I like most of the characters on GH..I do wish they could bring back some of the ole spunk and funk and fun..like back in the Luke/Laura, Frisco/Felicia, Robert/Holly/Anna days..they had the best adventures and there was always humor..and exciting stuff going on..Give us some strong friendships..exciting adventures..and rivalries worth watching..Guza..are you listening? LOL..

#19   2007/03/25 07:25PM
    BrianLovesSoaps

Quote madhearts4liason: Love me some ABC Soaps..AMC..Love Babe and JR..Looking forward to the Aidan/Ava(Lily's look alike) storyline..Looking forward to Greenlee's return and the sparks that will make..I so wish Leo would come back..*sighs*..OLTL..Love all of the triangles...Wishing Jess would hurry up and pick Nash so that antonio can move on to Talia or whoever..LOL..Ready for Nat to hook up with Vincent so John can go for Marty..and I'm hoping there's a Cris and Layla hookup..Todd and Evangeline..Blair..I'm ready to see her with someone new..Love Rex..GH..I like most of the characters on GH..I do wish they could bring back some of the ole spunk and funk and fun..like back in the Luke/Laura, Frisco/Felicia, Robert/Holly/Anna days..they had the best adventures and there was always humor..and exciting stuff going on..Give us some strong friendships..exciting adventures..and rivalries worth watching..Guza..are you listening? LOL..

WOW, rock on madhearts, I could have not said it better, Chris and Layla, yes why not.. this is what soaps are for.. sleeping with your girlfriends sister! YES YES

#20   2007/03/25 07:29PM
    madhearts4li...

LMAO..Totally..hey Cris/Jess..did the ole switcharoo with their siblings..Cris went for Natalie..and Jess went for Antonio..I think Layla and Cris have good chemistry..

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list