List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What do you watch?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you watch?

Started by TwoOfHearts at 2007/03/22 10:13AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 01:55PM, Views: 811, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/22 10:13AM
    What do you watch?
    TwoOfHearts

Hello my fellow GH board members!
    Tell me, what other SOAP's do you watch? How many do you keep up with even if you don't watch every day?

#2   2007/03/22 10:16AM
    Re: What do you watch?
    septembergirl

i watch GH
    amc -i'll watch here and there

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/25 06:47PM
    #3   2007/03/22 10:17AM
    mommymccormick

Hey, I'm still here, but I've gotta go in a few mins. But I watch all the ABC shows AMC, OLTL and GH, but I can watch AMC once a week or every other week and be satisfied, OLTL I like to watch at least 3-4 times a week but GH I can never miss!!!! Sometimes I watch it twice a day, if I can get away with it...does that make me an ADDICT...oh yeah I think we have already decided that one YES I AM...LOL

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/22 10:19AM
    #4   2007/03/22 10:19AM
    CHJS

Oh my goodness, I watch them all! I have watched CBS soaps all of my life. (which is a long time, I must say) I just started watching the ABC soaps since we got SoapNet. I now however tape all of them and go home at nite and try to watch them. It is hard sometimes, but the fast forward button sure does help.
    My favorite CBS soap is Young and Restless and my favorite ABC Soap is General Hospital of course. I use to like AMC more, but the SL is getting so crazy.
    I guess you could say I am a Soap Opera Addict!

#5   2007/03/22 10:20AM
    TwoOfHearts

Lets see...the first SOAP I was hooked on was
    AMC- I cant remember the names of the characters of the s/l that i loved! Still know the characters and some of the s/l's
    Sunset Beach-but that didn't last long! It was cancelled
    Passions- saw it since the beginning and would always go to the fanfest at universal! It got boring after a while...i still read the recaps but I dont care to watch...
    And then came GH! I am totally hooked on this one!This is the can't miss!
    And last week I started getting into OLTL...watching SOAPS is sooo time consuming!

#6   2007/03/22 10:23AM
    Riegel Lady

Guding light - Only Lizzie (how the show could fake a baby's death; despicable) then Reva/Josh (he doesn't deserve to have her on his side; she had Breast Cancer & he screwed her sister) then Daisy (her mom is a nut... she had her 17 year old arrested b/c she almost killed a RAPIST)

All My Children - JR/Babe/Josh (Josh is annoying; replace with Alan-Michael Spauldings portrayer) Tad/Adam (KILL OR BE KILLED; YEAH!!!) Zach/Kendall (a baby on the way!!!) Ryan/Annie - don't bet on it with Greenlee coming back!!!

One Life to Live - I love Vincent/Natalie/John and Nash Tessica/Antonio and Blair/Todd/Evangaline/Cristian and Starr/Cole and Rex/Adraina/Tate and Blair/Marty and Dorian/Viki

#7   2007/03/22 10:48AM
    TwoOfHearts

Oh yeah!
    I forgot to add DOOL!
    I loved it when Chloe/Phillip/Belle/Shawn and Mimi were in HS! and of course the Brady/chloe love story!

#8   2007/03/22 11:04AM
    ThanksMaxieF...

I loved the 'Jan being raped SL' on DOOL. I liked that they kept shawn/jan platonic and that he helped he with the pregnancy

#9   2007/03/22 11:05AM
    septembergirl

Quote TwoOfHearts: Oh yeah!
    I forgot to add DOOL!
    I loved it when Chloe/Phillip/Belle/Shawn and Mimi were in HS! and of course the Brady/chloe love story!

i used to watch DOOL but i just can't get into it anymore!

#10   2007/03/22 11:56AM
    boldhospfan64

I am a fairly new addict of GH and must say that I LOVE it. I also watch B&B and have from the very beginning.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list