List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a HORRIBLE month for all...

Started by Riegel Lady at 2007/03/22 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/24 03:48PM, Views: 1574, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/22 10:29AM
    Re: LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a...
    EZRA511

Quote mommymccormick:
    Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote CHJS: Since Lucky and Sam dont sleep together, I bet they are going to be blood related. You know that the writers would not have let that slip by. What do you guys think?

I really want her to be a Cassidine! And maybe Sam will be the one to help Nik! I would love to see her beating up Mr.Craig!

That's going to be it, u know if they were not going to have them related they would have them sleeping together just like everyone else in soapland...She will end up being Nic's twin...OMG..I can't wait!!!!!

A Spurmor a long time ago.... "AN HEIR AND A SPARE..
    A cassadine heir.....I think Alexises real baby died.

#12   2007/03/22 10:35AM
    Re: LiASon (& baby) Spoiler (APRIL - MAY)... Whether LL2 or Jasam or Lusam or Liason... May is a...
    Riegel Lady

Elzabeth turned 16 on November 1, 1998.

They aged her for the LiASon thing when Lucky "died".

SO:

Then she turned 18 on November 1, 1999.

19 = 11/1/00
    20 = 11/1/01
    21 = 11/1/02
    22 = 11/1/03
    23 = 11/1/04
    24 = 11/1/05
    25 = 11/1/06

So its still almost 7 1/2 years. Even though they "started" when she was 16!

#13   2007/03/22 11:13AM
    JASONandLIZf...

Quote Riegel Lady: Elzabeth turned 16 on November 1, 1998.

SO:

19 = 11/1/00
    20 = 11/1/01
    21 = 11/1/02
    22 = 11/1/03
    23 = 11/1/04
    24 = 11/1/05
    25 = 11/1/06

im only playing. i do love sam. even though i do love liz alot more because she has been on the soap for so long. i respect that you all love sam and prefer her with jason. they do make a cute couple. i just like jason with liz more.

#14   2007/03/22 11:36AM
    miss opinion...

Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote CHJS: Since Lucky and Sam dont sleep together, I bet they are going to be blood related. You know that the writers would not have let that slip by. What do you guys think?

I really want her to be a Cassidine! And maybe Sam will be the one to help Nik! I would love to see her beating up Mr.Craig!
    I don't think that Sam and Lucky are related either . If Alexis really is her mother , it seems like the writers would have played up a past connection to Luke . But that would have been something , Alexis as Sam's Mother , Luke as her FATHER ... It would go a long way to explaining the con woman in her . and it would set up great conflict for Sam - The whole Spencer - Cassadine thing . I doubt that it's true , but it would be a great storyline .

#15   2007/03/22 02:48PM
    allie_colleg...

Quote JASONandLIZforever:
    Quote Riegel Lady: Elzabeth turned 16 on November 1, 1998.

SO:

19 = 11/1/00
    20 = 11/1/01
    21 = 11/1/02
    22 = 11/1/03
    23 = 11/1/04
    24 = 11/1/05
    25 = 11/1/06

im only playing. i do love sam. even though i do love liz alot more because she has been on the soap for so long. i respect that you all love sam and prefer her with jason. they do make a cute couple. i just like jason with liz more.

Don't mind my sister, Eden (Riegal Lady) just forgets its a show!

#16   2007/03/22 02:54PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

Ok, I think the old spumor is about to come true and I bet Laura didn't remember giving birth to two children...I'm wondering if because Sam (obviously a girl) they didn't keep her and gave her up for adoption, the cassadines have only been interested in the male heirs.....I truly believe that she's going to end up being Nick's twin...which is really going to throw a wrench into the works...Sam and Alexis never had a DNA test done so it's totally possible that her baby did die.

#17   2007/03/22 05:36PM
    allforlove

Quote Riegel Lady: Lucky and Elizabeth have their wedding but when Emily is called away Lulu is asked to be Maid of Honor.

Lulu almost spills all but Spinelli instead has an of-the-cuff moment.

Liz starts to spot and Dr. lee says no sex till baby's born. Jason visits hospital. Lucky is suspicious.

Lucky finds out in April that LiASon had an ONS/NOP... he is not onto the baby yet...

Jason & Elizabeth share in the birth of their child together...

Jason decides to go against Elizabeth's wishes after holding the baby. HE TELLS LUCKY!!! (poor lucky)

Lucky is DEVASTED about the loss of his family, Sam finds him and they spend the night together. NOTHING HAPPENS! But someone (probably Jason or Liz) spies them and gets the wrong idea.

Lucky doesn't use because of Sam's help. No one believes him though... This comes in handy soon.

Jason's worst nightmare is realized when his child is kidnapped by an enemy...

Liz is angry/sad/worried and lets it known her feelings about Jason.

REMEMBER the spoiler about Lorenzo having insurance... It may be the baby...

I read in another spoiler that Liz gets kidnapped while she's pregnant. Has anyone else read that. I'd much rather Liz get kidnapped while pregnant, than the baby getting kidnapped.

#18   2007/03/22 05:40PM
    Lucky_LizBab...

no i read it was the baby... after all Jason is With Liz when its born and then blindsided by its kidnapping

#19   2007/03/22 05:58PM
    allie_colleg...

no i think it maybe her PG. but i a not sure.

#20   2007/03/22 06:19PM
    kaydimonds

Why why does it have to be the baby??? can they please change this s/l I dont want an innocent baby in the middle of all this drama and Jason is going to kill every last person that touched a hair on his kids head!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list