List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH better snap up Lindsay hartley

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH better snap up Lindsay hartley

Started by harley25 at 2007/03/21 07:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 10:31AM, Views: 1263, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/03/21 10:18AM
    Re: GH better snap up Lindsay hartley
    ReignOfTerror

Quote CHJS: Okay, you guys, what is the story on Brenda? It was before I started watching GH. I thought that was Sonny's wife that died.

www.soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/brenda.php

#22   2007/03/21 10:21AM
    GHLVR99

The girl who was married to Sonny was from Latin somewhere, her father was rich and powerful. Sonny didn't love her, then did. When I say I stopped watching because Tracey left, or Liz had a kid and Ric didn't, what I mean is I stopped watching regularly. I have watched since Brenda and that other chic and Sabato Jr. were all at the coffee house, BEFORE SONNY. I used to tape it while I was at school in Montreal. I am back in my home of Edmonton Alberta now. Alberta boy, hated the East. TO sucks. Sorry, off topic.

#23   2007/03/21 10:24AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote GHLVR99: The girl who was married to Sonny was from Latin somewhere, her father was rich and powerful. Sonny didn't love her, then did. When I say I stopped watching because Tracey left, or Liz had a kid and Ric didn't, what I mean is I stopped watching regularly. I have watched since Brenda and that other chic and Sabato Jr. were all at the coffee house, BEFORE SONNY. I used to tape it while I was at school in Montreal. I am back in my home of Edmonton Alberta now. Alberta boy, hated the East. TO sucks. Sorry, off topic.

So what time is it there?

#24   2007/03/21 10:31AM
    CHJS

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote CHJS: Okay, you guys, what is the story on Brenda? It was before I started watching GH. I thought that was Sonny's wife that died.

Okay, great web site. I got the whole story. So it seems that Sonny and Jax have been in love with the same person a couple of times. LOL. Some things never change.

#25   2007/03/21 10:36AM
    GHLVR99

Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote GHLVR99: The girl who was married to Sonny was from Latin somewhere, her father was rich and powerful. Sonny didn't love her, then did. When I say I stopped watching because Tracey left, or Liz had a kid and Ric didn't, what I mean is I stopped watching regularly. I have watched since Brenda and that other chic and Sabato Jr. were all at the coffee house, BEFORE SONNY. I used to tape it while I was at school in Montreal. I am back in my home of Edmonton Alberta now. Alberta boy, hated the East. TO sucks. Sorry, off topic.

It is almost noon, and I need to get out of here, I always enlarge the screen and the clock goes away at the bottom, thanks for reminding me to look at the time. Helpful yet again. LATER!!!

#26   2007/03/21 10:37AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote CHJS:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

Okay, great web site. I got the whole story. So it seems that Sonny and Jax have been in love with the same person a couple of times. LOL. Some things never change.

Ok, going to be crass again, so close your eyes.
    But they should just pair off Jax and Sonny, (Sax). LOL

#27   2007/03/21 10:49AM
    CHJS

Evidently they have the same tastes! LOL

#28   2007/03/21 10:53AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote CHJS:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

Let it be the brokeback of GH! I think that would be the only way the love triangle would stop!Unless of course they threw Jason into the mix ...lol...but he would choose Sonny

#29   2007/03/21 10:54AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote GHLVR99:
    Quote TwoOfHearts:

It is almost noon, and I need to get out of here, I always enlarge the screen and the clock goes away at the bottom, thanks for reminding me to look at the time. Helpful yet again. LATER!!!

Glad to be of help
    Hope to see you on again!

#30   2007/03/21 01:28PM
    CHJS

Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote CHJS:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

Let it be the brokeback of GH! I think that would be the only way the love triangle would stop!Unless of course they threw Jason into the mix ...lol...but he would choose Sonny

That was so funny! I almost fell out of my chair! LOL

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list