List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: GH better snap up Lindsay hartley

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

GH better snap up Lindsay hartley

Started by harley25 at 2007/03/21 07:48AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 10:31AM, Views: 1170, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/03/21 09:58AM
    Re: GH better snap up Lindsay hartley
    TwoOfHearts

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Let me ease your mind! I hate when I know I know sosmehting but can't remember
    Lindsey Hartley is the actress that plays Therese Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane...
    Does that ring a bell?

My name is taken from that very character.

I don't like Lindsay as Theresa (Terror). But I think that would be an interesting choice, to bring her on GH as Brenda. I think I could dig that.
    Lindsay is gorgeous and a good enough actress to pull it off, I think.

That's how I picture her too! Or at least as a love interest for Sonny!

#12   2007/03/21 10:02AM
    GHLVR99

SONNY!!! Has the love faded already twoosie? I will just forget you said that. I like that girl too much for Sonny to get her. RIC.

#13   2007/03/21 10:04AM
    ReignOfTerror

Brenda has already been disinfected once after being with sonny, no need to go that routte again.
    I would love to see Brenda (if she comes back) with either Ric (and sonny fighting for her) or Jason.

#14   2007/03/21 10:07AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote GHLVR99: SONNY!!! Has the love faded already twoosie? I will just forget you said that. I like that girl too much for Sonny to get her. RIC.

Lol!!!
    Umm okay lets pair her up with Ric! She can be just as fiesty as him
    I dont care I just want to continue seeing her on a soap...and if it happens to be Gh all the better!

#15   2007/03/21 10:08AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote ReignOfTerror: Brenda has already been disinfected once after being with sonny, no need to go that routte again.
    I would love to see Brenda (if she comes back) with either Ric (and sonny fighting for her) or Jason.

Well I guess that's true...they need to stop recycling their love story...

#16   2007/03/21 10:10AM
    CHJS

Okay, you guys, what is the story on Brenda? It was before I started watching GH. I thought that was Sonny's wife that died.

#17   2007/03/21 10:12AM
    GHLVR99

Quote TwoOfHearts:
    Quote GHLVR99: SONNY!!! Has the love faded already twoosie? I will just forget you said that. I like that girl too much for Sonny to get her. RIC.

Lol!!!
    I dont care I just want to continue seeing her on a soap...and if it happens to be Gh all the better!

I just knew you would come around to my way of thinking. A momentary slip, that's all. The love is back and stronger than ever.

#18   2007/03/21 10:13AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote CHJS: Okay, you guys, what is the story on Brenda? It was before I started watching GH. I thought that was Sonny's wife that died.

I believe that Brenda was basically the first Carly minus the kids...They were constantly breaking up and getting back together and the same love triangle existed between Brenda/Sonny/Jax...don't know much but that is the jist of it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/21 10:15AM
    #19   2007/03/21 10:14AM
    GHLVR99

Quote CHJS: Okay, you guys, what is the story on Brenda? It was before I started watching GH. I thought that was Sonny's wife that died.

That was some other chic. She is dead. Brenda LIVES!!!!!!

#20   2007/03/21 10:16AM
    TwoOfHearts

Quote GHLVR99:
    Quote TwoOfHearts:

Lol!!!

I just knew you would come around to my way of thinking. A momentary slip, that's all. The love is back and stronger than ever.

Cool

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list