List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: No LiRic, How Bout EmRi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

No LiRic, How Bout EmRi

Started by GHLVR99 at 2007/03/21 07:33AM
    Latest post: 2007/03/26 06:24AM, Views: 752, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/21 07:33AM
    No LiRic, How Bout EmRi
    GHLVR99

I stopped watching when LiRic was over, and only started again when Ric had Molly. Now that Alexis is going for the dirt nap, I kinda want Liz and Ric together. If I can't have that, I'm thinking crazy story lines if Emily and Ric hook up and she has his kid, give Elizabeths womb a rest. Ric and Liz were hot in the beginning, but maybe if Ric had another hottie, and then he and Elizabeth interacted, I may be able to get over her being with Jason, gross. I am huge Ric fan and if they want me not to turn away again, please hook him up with someone good, and give him some happiness, if only for a little while. LOL.

#2   2007/03/21 07:49AM
    Re: No LiRic, How Bout EmRi
    harley25

uck ewww that just makes my stomach turn em ri no way

#3   2007/03/21 08:06AM
    GHLVR99

ok humour modified out

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/25 10:24AM
    #4   2007/03/23 03:59AM
    GHLVR99

Sorry, I guess Alexis lady has new contract. Lives to fight another day. How do you guys remember all the actors names? To preserve the alternate soaps universe I try never to think of the actors names, but even if I did, I watch too many to get the names. And Canadian channels cut the names really small and show previews, I would need a magnifying glass, and better reading glasses than I have now to see who the heck the actors are. No one is going for my EmRi suggestion, that bms me out. No to Liz, no to Brenda played by Teresa actor from Passions. Are you people trying to drive me insane. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

#5   2007/03/23 05:44AM
    septembergirl

i don't know about a ric/emily pairing! but, it wouldn't hurt to see how it would go ( i like to see emily with anyone other then nikolas) a ric/skye pairing might work also.. JMO

#6   2007/03/23 05:55AM
    allforlove

Yea I think Ric and Skye would br perfect.

#7   2007/03/23 06:00AM
    GHLVR99

I want Ric to corrupt someone, he failed with Liz. Only just a little bit. Sky is already there. And she just had a kid.

#8   2007/03/23 06:05AM
    allforlove

Quote GHLVR99: I want Ric to corrupt someone, he failed with Liz. Only just a little bit. Sky is already there. And she just had a kid.

If its corruption you want....How about Maxie? Or Robin?

#9   2007/03/23 06:10AM
    GHLVR99

Thanks, but Maxi is more corrupt already, like a 5 dollar hooker, Robin, you will never wear the goody goody off that. Ok, I'm a bit paranoid about that one. After seeing all the Ric haters in the last few days since I joined, I am filled with fear that he is in trouble.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/25 10:27AM
    #10   2007/03/23 06:14AM
    allforlove

Quote GHLVR99: Thanks, but Maxi is more corrupt already, like a 5 dollar ....., Robin, you will never wear the goody goody off that. And he has a kid and I love his character, and I think you just want him to get AIDS and die. Ok, I'm a bit paranoid about that one. After seeing all the Ric haters in the last few days since I joined, I am filled with fear that he is in trouble. %
    (

Sorry not Maxi I meant Georgie

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list