List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: wat do u think of coop?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wat do u think of coop?!

Started by soaps_kid at 2007/03/19 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 11:17PM, Views: 731, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/25 04:14AM
    Re: wat do u think of coop?!
    GHLVR99

Quote bellajewels:
    Quote NovelaFan: I still think Coop is better off with Georgie since they're more compatible.
    How can we know if he's compatible with Georgie. They've spoken like a sentence to each other and only been in one scene together. I'm going to reserve judgement until I see if they have chemistry. But I love Coopie so I want him with Maxie. He seems to really like that she's got a wild side. Not everyone wants someone who's safe and predictable.A lot of guys like a girl with a little bad girl in her.

Standing ovation! I think Coop would be great with Maxi, but is she ready to get into something serious with him? I thought she was over Lucky, but she did show up to the wedding on Friday. A little bad girl in her is right!

#12   2007/03/25 07:38AM
    septembergirl

i like cooper and i hope they keep him with maxie!

#13   2007/03/25 11:17PM
    kaydimonds

I can agree with this cause Cooper is a cute guy but when Maxie was with Jesse she couldnt pull all this stuff with him cause he had her whipped.....And Coop is just playing along with what she wants....And I agree He needs to get his pants back in the relationship....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list