List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: wat do u think of coop?!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wat do u think of coop?!

Started by soaps_kid at 2007/03/19 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/25 11:17PM, Views: 667, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/19 04:50PM
    wat do u think of coop?!
    soaps_kid

;) i think he is HOT!!! Amelia wasn't lying wen she called him camera candy!his friend logan ain't so bad either!wat do you think???lol! lol! lol!

#2   2007/03/19 05:18PM
    Re: wat do u think of coop?!
    allforlove

I think he's cute in a boyish way. But I also thinks he's going to let Maxi lead him down a path of destruction.

#3   2007/03/19 05:33PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!! Definately eye candy, but it sucks to have him involved with trashy maxie

#4   2007/03/20 07:37AM
    NovelaFan

Coop needs to get his pants back from Maxie and be a man. He's HOT and everything but he's whipped by her. I liked Maxie better when Jessie was around. I still think Coop is better off with Georgie since they're more compatible.

#5   2007/03/20 02:25PM
    angelgurl36

he is fine fine fine. and he might calm maxie down something that fine sure would make me

#6   2007/03/20 02:29PM
    madhearts4li...

I think he's hot hot hot too..he seems to be a combination of Lucky and Jason..which is a great mix..he looks like Lucky some..and he's a man of few words..but his eyes speak volumes..I think he's a great addition to the show..and cant wait to see him hopefully have a good influence on Maxie..she needs one..LOL..

#7   2007/03/20 03:21PM
    LovingLucky

I love Coop.I know he was bad to help Craig with the Metro court thing, but he is so sweet now!A new fresh character is what we need (Coop&Logan! ) Love their friendship too! ( He is also very hot)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/20 03:22PM
    #8   2007/03/20 06:01PM
    allie_colleg...

My girl MAXIE needs no help going down a bad path. She Does it all on her own.

#9   2007/03/21 06:54PM
    Liason Fan F...

I think he is SO adorable - but, IMO, he is too good for Maxie

#10   2007/03/21 11:33PM
    bellajewels

Quote NovelaFan: I still think Coop is better off with Georgie since they're more compatible.
    How can we know if he's compatible with Georgie. They've spoken like a sentence to each other and only been in one scene together. I'm going to reserve judgement until I see if they have chemistry. But I love Coopie so I want him with Maxie. He seems to really like that she's got a wild side. Not everyone wants someone who's safe and predictable.A lot of guys like a girl with a little bad girl in her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list