List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who Is Samantha McCall's Father?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Is Samantha McCall's Father?

Started by allie_collegegirl21 at 2006/09/21 09:02AM
    Latest post: 2006/09/27 09:52AM, Views: 5330, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/09/21 09:02AM
    Who Is Samantha McCall's Father?
    allie_colleg...

~) I know she was born Alexis' kid, but did we ever find out who daddy is? please dont let him come back in 5 years as a cop or DA or someone. i've seen that enough on GH, not to mention OLTL, and AMC.

#2   2006/09/21 09:24AM
    Re: Who Is Samantha McCall's Father?
    toorobbin

Hey,

That's the $64,000 question.

No one knows yet.

There are rumors galore.

#3   2006/09/21 09:58AM
    allie_colleg...

okay, thanx. i hope its someone from another show. i remember Rae (oltl) going from one show to the next looking for skye(amc, gh) before finding her. all the plots it stirred were great. bye-bye

#4   2006/09/21 04:14PM
    BabyBlueEyes

i hope that alexis isn't even sam's mom. i'm getting sick of her controlling sam around.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/09/21 04:35PM
    #5   2006/09/21 04:53PM
    ninilchik

Whoever it is Im guessing it is a Cassidine enemy which is why her family took Alexis's baby from her, maybe not Sams dad but his family. Im guessing we will meet him fairly soon and he will be powerful..I don't think we met him yet unless that is who Lorenzo is working for or partners with.

#6   2006/09/22 05:54AM
    JaSam4Ever

ok you guys are prolly gonna think i'm absolutely mad, but i saw this pic on a site of two babies a boy and a girl and it said "oh brother where art thou" or something like that may have said sis instead of bro, BUT ever since i've seen that pic i've wondered if we were gonna somehow find out that Nik and Sam are twins....any thoughts on that?

#7   2006/09/22 06:07AM
    toorobbin

That's a huge rumor.

see down below.

Speculation has it, that one of Laura's secrets is that Sam is Laura's daughter and not Alexis'.

Also that Sam and Nik are twins.

Laura's return is supposed to start off a new storyline which involves several people, and I've read that Kelly resigned for at a least another year. Whether this is true or not I don't know.

#8   2006/09/22 06:19AM
    allie_colleg...

Quote JaSam4Ever: ok you guys are prolly gonna think i'm absolutely mad, but i saw this pic on a site of two babies a boy and a girl and it said "oh brother where art thou" or something like that may have said sis instead of bro, BUT ever since i've seen that pic i've wondered if we were gonna somehow find out that Nik and Sam are twins....any thoughts on that?

THAT MAY BE WHY THEY MADE SAM 26 INSTEAD OF 30 LIKE SHE REALLY IS, BUT ISN'T NIC OLDER. LIZ SHOULD BE 25 IN 2008 (10 YRS AFTER HER RAPE.) SO MAYBE!!!! WHATEVER KEEPS SAM IN PORT CHARLIE!

#9   2006/09/22 06:33AM
    jcrobinson

Wow, I like all the speculation! So many very interesting storylines are coming our way regarding Sam, the Cassidine history and Laura's return. We've got to see something more interestint about Sam than her missing Jason for crying out loud. I like her relationship with Kristina and the more family she "finds" the more she will evolve. It will be fun to watch, for sure.

#10   2006/09/22 06:40AM
    happychick_8

Quote jcrobinson: Wow, I like all the speculation! So many very interesting storylines are coming our way regarding Sam, the Cassidine history and Laura's return. We've got to see something more interestint about Sam than her missing Jason for crying out loud. I like her relationship with Kristina and the more family she "finds" the more she will evolve. It will be fun to watch, for sure.

I totally agree. Sam needs more depth for me to even think about liking her. I can see it emerging a little at a time with the interaction w/ the girls and even with Ric. The character could have so many possibilities especially with Kelly as an actress. But I'm wondering, if Sam turns out to be Laura's daughter, then who or where is the child Alexis gave up?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list