List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Soapnet youtube previews for next week..the wedding..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soapnet youtube previews for next week..the wedding..

Started by madhearts4liason at 2007/03/17 06:41PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 07:32PM, Views: 1050, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/03/17 06:41PM
    Soapnet youtube previews for next week..the wedding..
    madhearts4li...

If you want to see the preview for next week..here's the link ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7060NpJHZzU..looks really good..omg the looks on everyone's face..grrrrrrrrrrr cant wait!

#2   2007/03/17 06:43PM
    Re: Soapnet youtube previews for next week..the wedding..
    BrookeB1231

Quote madhearts4liason: If you want to see the preview for next week..here's the link ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=7060NpJHZzU..looks really good..omg the looks on everyone's face..grrrrrrrrrrr cant wait!

HOLY COW! That looks so awesome!

Can it be next week already!?!?!

#3   2007/03/17 06:55PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote BrookeB1231:
    Quote madhearts4liason: If you want to see the preview for next week..here's the link ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=7060NpJHZzU..looks really good..omg the looks on everyone's face..grrrrrrrrrrr cant wait!

HOLY COW! That looks so awesome!

Can it be next week already!?!?!

I know! Grrr cant wait till thursday and friday..and I'm guessin Monday..

#4   2007/03/17 07:18PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote GH Super Fan: This is just a crazy thought but
    What if the stunned looks on everyone faces is because after Lulu make her annoucement, Lucky make one too!
    He already knows and doesn't care because he really truly loves Liz and understands why she has been lying all this time?

Like I said just crazy thought! But wouldn't a unexpected twist like that be just awesome!!

lol..it would be great..but I think the looks are because when Lulu goes to object..Spin goes on one of his own rants in classic Spin style to override Lulu's obejection which leaves everyone(who is in the dark about it) going..huh? LOL..which they will then find a way to cover..

#5   2007/03/17 07:32PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Why are they dragging this crappy s/l out? We all know what's gonna end up happening at least we spoiler heads do, so why even make it look all dramatic?

I'm over it!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list