List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I assume Sam won Spinelli's game..Sam the goddess???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I assume Sam won Spinelli's game..Sam the goddess???

Started by ILoveJason at 2007/03/17 03:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/18 09:08AM, Views: 274, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2007/03/17 03:29PM
    I assume Sam won Spinelli's game..Sam the goddess???
    ILoveJason

I went to vote on the game and it is gone,seriously now the moderators are pushing it,i am upset ALL the games are getting deleted i thought we could have the game go till it ends! Why didnt the moderators just delete the same day they deleted all the others,Some of us like the games i will say yes all the games were to much but for the games to be deleted without finishing is not cool.I see 2 people already left this board and pretty soon it will be more!
    I just do not get it,but the bashing threads stay up for long periods of times but all of the sudden the games are gone!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/17 03:30PM
    #2   2007/03/18 07:46AM
    Re: I assume Sam won Spinelli's game..Sam the goddess???
    jcrobinson

So Sorry. This has been quite a process, and now Chrissi and I have ironed out the kinks and think we have come up with a way for you guys to have fun with games without taking over the board. We just want balance, that's all. If the Spinelli game was lost in the process, again, I'm very sorry. Now we have decided to simply "Close" games that have reaced a conclusion (someone reaches 1000), so that you can all go back any time you want and see how it played out.

Again, my apologies. If you like, once the 2 "edition" games that are up now are closed, you can start a different Spinelli game to see how it will end?

Have fun.

#3   2007/03/18 09:08AM
    Re: I assume Sam won Spinelli's game..Sam the goddess???
    ILoveJason

neee thanks

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list