List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A Clue To Sam's Past.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A Clue To Sam's Past.

Started by I-Heart-Liason at 2007/03/17 03:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 06:29PM, Views: 413, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/03/17 03:18PM
    A Clue To Sam's Past.
    I-Heart-Liason

I found this on GHH2 and thought I would share it to see what you guys make of this. The definitions of some of the words are in bold.

Here lies Bill
    A heavy hitter (Rich)
    Who married a grifter, (swindler or Con)
    He did the buying
    While she kept on lying.
    Which led to his dying.
    Or was it a kill?
    Her attempt to plunder (Take illegally or steal)
    Led to a blunder. (something went wrong)
    Now bill is six feet under.

O.K. What do you make of this?

#2   2007/03/17 03:58PM
    Re: A Clue To Sam's Past.
    madhearts4li...

Quote I-Heart-Liason: I found this on GHH2 and thought I would share it to see what you guys make of this. The definitions of some of the words are in bold.

Here lies Bill
    A heavy hitter (Rich)
    Who married a grifter, (swindler or Con)
    He did the buying
    While she kept on lying.
    Which led to his dying.
    Or was it a kill?

O.K. What do you make of this?

Married? So Angela Monroe and this guy were married? I'm confused because I thought she was having an affair with him..and that he was married to the Amelia chick..Ok..so my guess would be..if they were married..maybe he married her..she got pregnant by her bf..pretended the child was Bill's..somehow he found out..and if it was about the money..maybe she was cleaing out his bank acct in the process..and he found that out as well..it got ugly..she accidentally shot him in self defense..or her bf killed him..and then she had an abortion..but it's just a guess from the riddle..but if they were married..who is Amelia to Bill..sister?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/17 04:00PM
    #3   2007/03/17 04:00PM
    ReignOfTerror

Here lies Bill-------The guy in the picture frame?
    A heavy hitter (Rich)--------rich--- and dangerous?
    Who married a grifter,(swindler or Con)--- Amelia?
    He did the buying---------A baby?
    While she kept on lying.-----Sam?
    Which led to his dying.
    Or was it a kill?

Could Bill be Amelias dead husband, and Sam (angela) lied about being pregnant, money was exchanged, Bill ended up dead, Sam got all the money and Amelia was left with nothing?

#4   2007/03/17 04:03PM
    neutral GH fan

I read elswhere that Bill was Amelia's husband. Angela was PG by her B/F and had an affair with Bill. Bill Bought her the Watch. Found out he was being conned and Angela killed him in self defense. Then Angela had an abortion.

#5   2007/03/17 04:13PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote neutral GH fan: I read elswhere that Bill was Amelia's husband. Angela was PG by her B/F and had an affair with Bill. Bill Bought her the Watch. Found out he was being conned and Angela killed him in self defense. Then Angela had an abortion.

I was kind of close, LOL.

#6   2007/03/17 04:23PM
    madhearts4li...

That's what I thought too..that Amelia was the wife..and he was going to buy the baby for her..but if Amelia was the wife..and if Sam was running a con on him..wouldnt she have researched him..wouldnt she know if he was married to Amelia..and wouldnt she have seen her? That's what confuses me about all of this..Why doesnt she know Amelia..if Bill was married to her..and if Angela was running this con on him...I dont know..the riddle could go a few ways I guess..

#7   2007/03/17 04:43PM
    I-Heart-Liason

I'm leaning more towards this option. I think that Angela (now Sam) was the wife of Bill, she was also a con artist who was taking Bill for all he was worth he found out and an accident happened or was it? Maybe Angela killed Bill on purpose...

Angela skipped town and assumed a new identity (Sam McCall).

Now Amelia is mad as heck b/c Bill was her brother or father some sort of relation and she knows that Angela/Sam had something to do with Bill's death. She is out for revenge on Sam now.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/17 04:45PM
    #8   2007/03/17 05:05PM
    mommymccormick

Quote GH Super Fan: What about-

While running a con (as Angela Monroe), Sam slept with rich man Bill, pretend to be PG to get Bill to marry her so she and her father would have access to his money. When Bill (who was desperately in love with Angela) found out that there was no baby and that it was all part of a con he threaten to make her pay. He pulled a gun and in the struggle Sam (or her father) shot and killed him.
    Amelia might be his sister bent on revenge!

I think this could be an option, Sam was a con artist with her dad and they ran all kinds of games. This how I see it could be.

Here lies Bill-------The guy in the picture frame?
    A heavy hitter (Rich)--------rich--- and dangerous?
    Who married a grifter,(swindler or Con)--- Sam
    He did the buying---------Anything she wanted, stuff for daddy too
    While she kept on lying.-----Sam
    Which led to his dying.
    Or was it a kill?

I think Amelia could be Bill's sister ..long lost or not but Sam never knew her. Mabey the watch was Sams' when she was married to Bill, she did tell Amelia that she used to have one just like it, and Amelia looked like she already knew that fact. And you know Sam doesn't wear a watch now for some weird reason. And then after Bill's untimely death the sister ended up with it somehow because she inherited his estate. Now Amelia is He$$ bent on revenge for her brothers death and she's out for Sam's blood

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/03/17 05:11PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list