List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Karma Can Certainly be a B- Witch, but

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Karma Can Certainly be a B- Witch, but

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/03/17 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/24 01:47PM, Views: 963, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2007/03/19 12:02PM
    Re: Karma Can Certainly be a B- Witch, but
    MissKaraB

I have all the problems with Maxie being the way she is "B-Witch" after 1/ all her close to death experiences "heart transplant" etc. and 2/ being raised by Mac & sometimes Felicia.

So, I still can't get into her character. BUT, now LuLu is a Spencer. And she is growing into a true Spencer. I think she has become a perfect mix of Luke & Laura. Much better as a Spencer than even Lucky. Only when Lucky was young did he resemble a Spencer.

#12   2007/03/19 03:24PM
    GHFANFORLIFE

Coop summed it up best today when he told Maxie she doesn't Like LuLu because LuLu doesn't let her get away with anything, but of course either one of them saying anything to anyone about what they do is hypocritical because they've all done bad things.

#13   2007/03/20 03:38PM
    soapnoitall

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Guess I don't understand why Maxie thinks she needs to get even with Lulu! For what? Because Lulu was the first one to think that Maxie was lying about being PG. It' can't be because Lulu lied and slept with Dillon, cause Maxie did the same, worse if you ask me.
    Far as I can tell, Maxie just wants to get even cause Lulu DIDN'T end up losing as much as Maxie did herself when all her lies where exposed. Or it could be that Maxie is just jealous that Lulu has more male attention and friends and family who care about her then Maxie herself does!

Thats what I am thinking:
    it could be that Maxie is just jealous that Lulu has more male attention and friends and family who care about her then Maxie herself does!

#14   2007/03/21 09:45AM
    GHLVR99

Please don't hate on Maxi. It makes angels cry.

#15   2007/03/21 09:47AM
    CHJS

I know Maxi has been rather naughty lately, but she says what she thinks and doesnt care who knows it. She puts it all out there. Take me as I am or S--w you.

#16   2007/03/21 09:54AM
    mommymccormick

Quote GHFANFORLIFE: Coop summed it up best today when he told Maxie she doesn't Like LuLu because LuLu doesn't let her get away with anything, but of course either one of them saying anything to anyone about what they do is hypocritical because they've all done bad things.

That's what I think, she just can't stand the thought of Lulu doing things just as bad as herself, and Lulu always calling Maxie out on her misdeeds...none of them are angels....Coop was right when he said that to Maxie yesterday...IMO...

#17   2007/03/21 09:56AM
    ReignOfTerror

Cooper was right when he told Maxi that Maxi doesn't like Lulu simply because Lulu calls her out about her misdeed.
    Maxi is used to getting what she wants with no one standing in her way, but lulu wouldn't allow that.

This could be interesting. I don't like Maxi in her tramp suit, but I do love her in her vindictive one.

#18   2007/03/21 09:58AM
    mommymccormick

This could be interesting. I don't like Maxi in her tramp suit, but I do love her in her vindictive one.

Me TOO!!!!

#19   2007/03/24 01:47PM
    miss opinion...

Quote I-Heart-Liason: To be honest at first I was a little upset about Maxie doing that to LuLu but after yesterday's episode I'm all for Maxie messing with LuLu.

It really bothered me how LuLu went off on Jason about Elizabeth for what she did when she in did the very same thing by sleeping lying her way into bed with Dillon and breaking up his and Georgie's marriage.

I understand that Lucky is her brother and she was upset but where was her loyalty to her other brother Nic when he found out that Carly and Jax had kept Spencer from him? I don't remember her screaming at anyone did she even care when Spencer was kidnapped? No she was off in her own world. Now she wants to start throwing stones, she needs to get out of her glass house first!

So go get her Maxie she is no better than you and someone needs to bring that girl back down to size!

I agree . She acts like it's the world according to LuLu . she is so inconsistent . It's like she just makes up the rules as she goes along . The only person in the whole of Port charles with an ego bigger than LuLu's is Sonny . She goes around thinking she can do just what she pleases , but then wants to play moral judge and ruler to everyone else . She is such a Carly wanna be . I laughed when Jason said that she acts like Carly sometimes , and she said thank you . What would Laura have to say about that ? Laura didn't really like Carly , Largely because of her attitude , and scheming , manipulative personality . If LuLu wants to aspire to be like anyone then she should choose her mother . Laura was a kind and compassionate woman , whereas Carly is nothing but a loud mouth shrew , whose life is always in a shambles .

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list