List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Karma Can Certainly be a B- Witch, but

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Karma Can Certainly be a B- Witch, but

Started by ReignOfTerror at 2007/03/17 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/24 01:47PM, Views: 992, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/03/17 01:24PM
    Karma Can Certainly be a B- Witch, but
    ReignOfTerror

Maxi has no business getting even with lulu.

They both did the exact same thing, Maxi sleeping with her brother, Lulu sleeping with Maxi's brother in law (maybe it isn't quite even). Now maxi is going to blackmail scott and blame lulu. Messing with a spencer, (not a good thing to do) and luke sensing it is going to happen, this could get really interesting.
    I like Maxi when she isn't being trampy. I like her in her "get even" suit much better.

#2   2007/03/17 01:42PM
    Re: Karma Can Certainly be a B- Witch, but
    I-Heart-Liason

To be honest at first I was a little upset about Maxie doing that to LuLu but after yesterday's episode I'm all for Maxie messing with LuLu.

It really bothered me how LuLu went off on Jason about Elizabeth for what she did when she in did the very same thing by sleeping lying her way into bed with Dillon and breaking up his and Georgie's marriage.

I understand that Lucky is her brother and she was upset but where was her loyalty to her other brother Nic when he found out that Carly and Jax had kept Spencer from him? I don't remember her screaming at anyone did she even care when Spencer was kidnapped? No she was off in her own world. Now she wants to start throwing stones, she needs to get out of her glass house first!

So go get her Maxie she is no better than you and someone needs to bring that girl back down to size!

#3   2007/03/17 01:46PM
    ReignOfTerror

I don't think Maxi has any business "getting even" but I do like that she is going after lulu. I am not a jason fan, but when she went after him yesterday, it was the ultimate hypocrisy and I abhor that. Maxi just needs to get a tad more evil, LOL.
    I do have to say, I hope lulu fights back because that could make it more interesting.

#4   2007/03/17 01:47PM
    I-Heart-Liason

I'm sure that LuLu will fight back. Guza did say that this would be the summer of LuLu and Maxie...

#5   2007/03/17 02:01PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Guess I don't understand why Maxie thinks she needs to get even with Lulu! For what? Because Lulu was the first one to think that Maxie was lying about being PG. It' can't be because Lulu lied and slept with Dillon, cause Maxie did the same, worse if you ask me.
    Far as I can tell, Maxie just wants to get even cause Lulu DIDN'T end up losing as much as Maxie did herself when all her lies where exposed. Or it could be that Maxie is just jealous that Lulu has more male attention and friends and family who care about her then Maxie herself does!

#6   2007/03/17 04:04PM
    madhearts4li...

I think it's going to be funny..they are both mouthy..and have attitudes..so it will be interesting to see them face off..especially since all the eye-candy will be in the middle..I have a feeling these girls are going to have certain guys remembering what it was like to be in the middle of a war..LOL..perhaps they will wish they were back in the military by the time Lulu and Maxie are done with them..it's going to make for good humor..

#7   2007/03/17 04:11PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Guess I don't understand why Maxie thinks she needs to get even with Lulu! For what? Because Lulu was the first one to think that Maxie was lying about being PG. It' can't be because Lulu lied and slept with Dillon, cause Maxie did the same, worse if you ask me.
    Far as I can tell, Maxie just wants to get even cause Lulu DIDN'T end up losing as much as Maxie did herself when all her lies where exposed. Or it could be that Maxie is just jealous that Lulu has more male attention and friends and family who care about her then Maxie herself does!

They need a storyline I guess. It's a stupid reason for Maxi to go after Lulu, why not just be a blackmailer and then come up with the idea after coming close to being caught, in using lulu's name. The "I have to get even with her" is baloney.

#8   2007/03/17 04:15PM
    madhearts4li...

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel: Guess I don't understand why Maxie thinks she needs to get even with Lulu! For what? Because Lulu was the first one to think that Maxie was lying about being PG. It' can't be because Lulu lied and slept with Dillon, cause Maxie did the same, worse if you ask me.

They need a storyline I guess. It's a stupid reason for Maxi to go after Lulu, why not just be a blackmailer and then come up with the idea after coming close to being caught, in using lulu's name. The "I have to get even with her" is baloney.

ITA..it's just about storyline..she has no real reason to seek revenge on Lulu..it's just about her dislike for her..and because Lulu gets in her face..She just wants to take an opportunity to stick it to her..but blackmailing in her name..geez it's so hard to believe that the man who raised her is a cop..LOL..Like Ephiph said.."lil girl u get away with way more than you should"..LOL..

#9   2007/03/17 04:23PM
    ReignOfTerror

Why coop would go along with Maxi, is beyond me. He has the opportunity to start over and took advantage of that situation, and now Maxi is going to use him for her own benefit. Stupid coopid.

#10   2007/03/17 05:38PM
    rachie

I think Maxi want to "get even" with Lulu because even though they may have done the same kind of thing, LUlu is willing to call Maxi out on it. She isn't afraid to tell Maxi that she's a lying ho who won't admit what she did was wrong. Lulu on the other will admit that what she did was wrong and people still like her even though she did lie to get dillon to sleep with her.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list