List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Daytime Emmy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Daytime Emmy

Started by Blake1809 at 2007/03/16 09:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/03/17 06:07PM, Views: 297, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/03/16 09:00PM
    Daytime Emmy
    Blake1809

Who do you think deserves an Emmy from General Hospital?

To me I think that Rebecca herbst deserves an Emmy.She has been on the show for almost 10 years.She has done some grat work too. I thin Genie Francis is great but she was only on the show for about a month.Tony Geary always wins Ric hears is goo but is going up against some pretty great people and so is Julie Berman(Lulu).

What do you think about this?

#2   2007/03/16 09:10PM
    Re: Daytime Emmy
    lotusbutterfly

as much as i like genie francis.. i'm going to go with
    rebecca herbst on winning.. and julie berman she has done a great job as lulu and she can hold her own with the best of them.. ric is good at playing the bad guy you love to hate.. so here's hoping he wins..

#3   2007/03/16 09:21PM
    BrookeB1231

I alwayzs think that anyone who is nominated deserves to win. But looking at the ballot and the people who are up against our fellow GH'ers it is going to be hard.

RH is up against GT (Dinah from GL) Who has had a great s/l going over the past few months. She is more of a dominating character than I think RH is, although I love her.

JB, I believe is going to have hardest time picking up the award. I think she has done an amazing job since coming on to GH, but she is up against, SG (Tammy from GL) And if you watch GL at all, SG is an amazing actress and her recent departure from GL and her last scenes alone are enough to nominate and dominate this category.

RH, I believe in this category has the best chance of winning next to those he is up against. I actually think it will be more of a race between RH and GR (Kevin from Y&R).

JMO on everything. I still think that there were other characters from GH that I thought would have been nominated for some of these characters. I like RH, but I honestly saw LW instead of her. But maybe it is RH turn.

#4   2007/03/16 09:35PM
    I-Heart-Liason

Quote BrookeB1231: I alwayzs think that anyone who is nominated deserves to win. But looking at the ballot and the people who are up against our fellow GH'ers it is going to be hard.

RH is up against GT (Dinah from GL) Who has had a great s/l going over the past few months. She is more of a dominating character than I think RH is, although I love her.

JB, I believe is going to have hardest time picking up the award. I think she has done an amazing job since coming on to GH, but she is up against, SG (Tammy from GL) And if you watch GL at all, SG is an amazing actress and her recent departure from GL and her last scenes alone are enough to nominate and dominate this category.

RH, I believe in this category has the best chance of winning next to those he is up against. I actually think it will be more of a race between RH and GR (Kevin from Y&R).

JMO on everything. I still think that there were other characters from GH that I thought would have been nominated for some of these characters. I like RH, but I honestly saw LW instead of her. But maybe it is RH turn.

RH and LW are in two different catogories though.

RH is supporting actress and LW would be in the Lead actress category.

I did think that NLG (Alexis) deserved a nomination for her cancer S/L She is considered Lead too though. GH did not get any nominations in their lead actress category I think that's sad.

#5   2007/03/16 09:56PM
    jaslizforever

i would love to see rebecca win this year-it would make up for the year she lost when her character was raped. she was fantastic during that storyline and so much so thru all these years. now she's finally getting another great story, but gina tognoni is one of those actresses, like vanessa marcil, whose characters are stand-outs. no matter what they do wrong, you root for them, you want them to be happy.
    i am rooting for the supercouple-jonathan and tammy from guiding light-they were awesome-he is unbelievable!

#6   2007/03/17 03:51PM
    geee

Am I the only one who finds it funny that CBS is the network airing the emmys and the majority of actors and actresses nominated are from CBS soap I just think its a little strange how GH is nominated for best show and wins almost every year but they are not even nominated this year

#7   2007/03/17 05:46PM
    rachie

I think everyone that was nominated deserves an Emmy, but obviously they aren't all going to win. I really hope Rebecca wins because she has done some awesome acting this year. If I had to chose only one of them from GH to win it would be Julie Berman. Ever since she came on the show she has been amazing. I can't think of one person on the show that she does not have good chemistry with.

If you could only pick 1 person of those that were nominated from GH to win, who would you chose?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list