List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 01:30PM, Views: 1089400, Replies: 48593
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2010/04/27 03:00PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    jasamluv10

Quote ccginel:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    It's my new roomie

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one

How about we call it even for all of my embarissing posts that you love so much? Haha I think now that we're roomies we need to just move the sandbox into our room

Ha ha You are right, we are even. And we should definitely move the sandbox into our room. We are going to have the best room...

wait a minute, who took the chocolate covered strawberries? Ok, maybe they have the best room

sheepishly raises hand...i kinda took them....i was starving guys!!! and my aunt wouldnt let me go!!

lol you guys are crazy...so we got our new puppy she is soo cute!!

anyway no sam today. WTF they had better have some jasam loving tom im just saying. anyway loved alexis and krissy today actually just loved krissy today shes a lot more tolerable now. i am so over this jury thing. ready for the trial to be over and done with next please. hope everyone is having a great day

#82   2010/04/27 03:01PM
    ccginel

Quote samANDlizFAN: Wow you guys are really blowing up the boards. How was todays show?????

i wish i knew.. i was kinda watching out of the corner of my eye....my Jasam radar didnt go off, which was probably a good thing or else i wouldve been disowned by my aunt..all i saw were a heck of a lot of kids today....

#83   2010/04/27 03:03PM
    ccginel

Quote jasamluv10:

lol you guys are crazy...so we got our new puppy she is soo cute!!

anyway no sam today. WTF they had better have some jasam loving tom im just saying. anyway loved alexis and krissy today actually just loved krissy today shes a lot more tolerable now. i am so over this jury thing. ready for the trial to be over and done with next please. hope everyone is having a great day

omg...PUPPY!!! where!! i want a puppy!!!
    do we have one here?!?!? can we have one???? please please please please please!!!!!!!

#84   2010/04/27 03:04PM
    coastlkrista

Quote ccginel:
    hahaha. if i wasnt being pestered by my aunt right now i would do my best to distract you...and maybe make you try not to smile...because although i should be helping you pay attention, i am already in the naughty corner with no supervision....hahahaha

Uh oh, DoA isn't even here to influence the naughtiness and we are getting into trouble all by ourselves?

#85   2010/04/27 03:06PM
    shboogies

Can the writers make me happy and just have them get married already? Michael shmichael, over it! Lol.

#86   2010/04/27 03:07PM
    ccginel

Quote shboogies: Can the writers make me happy and just have them get married already? Michael shmichael, over it! Lol.

EXACTLY!!!!!

#87   2010/04/27 03:10PM
    coastlkrista

Quote really241:
    hell yeah!!!! and as far as who watched you three I dont know will have to talk it over with the others...JJLF will teach you all how to steal rims, hotwire cars, and pick pocket people so not to sure if she is your best option lol

Ok, I will admit I was a little nervous about the new bubble at first Only because I loved the old one so much...

But I am laughing so hard right now catching up on everyone's posts! So I have decided that I FLOVE it here too! I guess it truly is not the place but the AMAZING, WONDERFUL, JASAM LOVING people

#88   2010/04/27 03:10PM
    ccginel

hey!! where did everyone go???

look, look, ill go restock the chocolate covered strawberries stock, but i cnt promise that theyll last if no one comes to distract meeeeee ok?

#89   2010/04/27 03:11PM
    crazydaisy

Just popping in to say hi to the new thread and all of you!

Jasam = love... miss them on my screen together!!

#90   2010/04/27 03:12PM
    ccginel

Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote really241:
    hell yeah!!!! and as far as who watched you three I dont know will have to talk it over with the others...JJLF will teach you all how to steal rims, hotwire cars, and pick pocket people so not to sure if she is your best option lol

Ok, I will admit I was a little nervous about the new bubble at first Only because I loved the old one so much...

But I am laughing so hard right now catching up on everyone's posts! So I have decided that I FLOVE it here too! I guess it truly is not the place but the AMAZING, WONDERFUL, JASAM LOVING people

well said, CK, well said

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list