List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/14 06:45AM, Views: 1062928, Replies: 48577
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/04/27 02:28PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    ccginel

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote ccginel:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:

Okay JJLF, I know you're a bratty teenager and all but this is the Jasam thread so you might have to leave that hunky blue eyed blonde to our dear Sammy

But Ethan and Johnny for sure! Haha

ummm. JLF...why are you talking about urself in the third person??? creepy much? lmao

I'm not! Haha I was talking to JJsLuckyFan duh! Haha

ohh. OOPS. my bad!!
    i need food...my blood sugar levels are dropping faster than i can keep up...my aunt is draining my brain too, as i a having a conversation with her as i type...

#72   2010/04/27 02:29PM
    ccginel

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote ccginel:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote ccginel: hmmm. i guess JLF got caught by her professor, she seems to have disappeared.
    shucks, i was hoping she wouldnt

I love that a minute after you post this I return! Haha

yea i wouldve posted it faster, but my aunt called me back....::sigh::

Still working on the project I see, haha

yep. its not going to be done for awhile...i have a little break while she calls someone else

#73   2010/04/27 02:32PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote ccginel:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote ccginel:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote ccginel: hmmm. i guess JLF got caught by her professor, she seems to have disappeared.
    shucks, i was hoping she wouldnt

I love that a minute after you post this I return! Haha

yea i wouldve posted it faster, but my aunt called me back....::sigh::

Still working on the project I see, haha

yep. its not going to be done for awhile...i have a little break while she calls someone else

That's good

#74   2010/04/27 02:47PM
    ccginel

So ive finally had a few minutes and ive take advantage of that to make myself some ramen noodles....all are welcome to have some since i have like 20 bags that im doing my best to finish before the semester is over

#75   2010/04/27 02:48PM
    coastlkrista

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    I'm just a naughty bubble toddler, but I would say Really that because of your time spent in the bubble you definitely get your own room

I'm pretty sure JLF and I were assigned to room together because left on our own we get in way too much trouble...

Better put CCG near us, because she is trouble too! Who gets the lucky job of monitoring all the toddlers...lol

I ain't babysitting you 3...I got houses to break into and cars to steal and fights to pick, cause I am a bratty teenager

Hahahaha

We are quite a crew in here!

#76   2010/04/27 02:52PM
    coastlkrista

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote asiangal:
    Hey CK
    you're going to have to share your room with JLFas I know she's your sandbox buddy

Ha, ha, very true! I'm good with that... now we can be roomies too

Do you think we can move out of our cribs and into big girl beds now? We will probably still need railings in case we fall out, we are still bubble toddlers after all... but I think we are ready!

I agree, no cribs for us toddlers! We're ready for our matching twin beds with pink rails! What color should we paint the walls CK?

Yay! New big girl beds! Let's start painting roomie, what were you thinking? I love Jasam all over the walls?

I have a feeling it is going to get messy with the two of us in there. We can't even keep it together in the sandbox

#77   2010/04/27 02:53PM
    samANDlizFAN

Wow you guys are really blowing up the boards. How was todays show?????

#78   2010/04/27 02:57PM
    coastlkrista

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    It's my new roomie

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one

How about we call it even for all of my embarissing posts that you love so much? Haha I think now that we're roomies we need to just move the sandbox into our room

Ha ha You are right, we are even. And we should definitely move the sandbox into our room. We are going to have the best room...

wait a minute, who took the chocolate covered strawberries? Ok, maybe they have the best room

#79   2010/04/27 02:58PM
    ccginel

Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote coastlkrista:
    It's my new roomie

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one

How about we call it even for all of my embarissing posts that you love so much? Haha I think now that we're roomies we need to just move the sandbox into our room

Ha ha You are right, we are even. And we should definitely move the sandbox into our room. We are going to have the best room...

wait a minute, who took the chocolate covered strawberries? Ok, maybe they have the best room

sheepishly raises hand...i kinda took them....i was starving guys!!! and my aunt wouldnt let me go!!

#80   2010/04/27 02:59PM
    coastlkrista

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

I ain't babysitting you 3...I got houses to break into and cars to steal and fights to pick, cause I am a bratty teenager

Can't you be the rebellious babysitter that looks the toddlers in the playroom and invites her boyfriend over too?
    Haha

JLF... it sounds like you might be talking from experience? Lol

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list