List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/19 11:03AM, Views: 1146766, Replies: 48658
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2010/04/27 02:04PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    really241

I am back with the gorcerys and I have fulfilled the request that were given by the select few (and by few I mean 1 person) that gave any!

you all have me cracking up over here with the cribs with pink bars, twin beds and room color talk, and the rebllious teenager talk, and the sighing while pinching the bridge of the nose....sorry for the fustrations babes!

in the meantime there is more than enough room for everyone! I am sooooo still loving the zoominess of this thread (that was for you abby! )

okay off to feed my nephews before they revolt or before sean gets himself stuck in the dog crate again....

#62   2010/04/27 02:07PM
    ccginel

Quote really241: I am back with the gorcerys and I have fulfilled the request that were given by the select few (and by few I mean 1 person) that gave any!

you all have me cracking up over here with the cribs with pink bars, twin beds and room color talk, and the rebllious teenager talk, and the sighing while pinching the bridge of the nose....sorry for the fustrations babes!

in the meantime there is more than enough room for everyone! I am sooooo still loving the zoominess of this thread (that was for you abby! )

okay off to feed my nephews before they revolt or before sean gets himself stuck in the dog crate again....

haha. im starving!! please feed me too!! i dont care what you brought!

#63   2010/04/27 02:16PM
    ccginel

hmmm. i guess JLF got caught by her professor, she seems to have disappeared.
    shucks, i was hoping she wouldnt

#64   2010/04/27 02:17PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote samANDlizFAN:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

I ain't babysitting you 3...I got houses to break into and cars to steal and fights to pick, cause I am a bratty teenager

Can't you be the rebellious babysitter that looks the toddlers in the playroom and invites her boyfriend over too?
    Haha

Only if my bf is Jason, Ethan, Lucky or Johnny and if they will be "naughty" with me on the couch WITH their shirts off...then I am in!

Is it one of those, or all of those? Hi all. Love how fast this loads.

Okay JJLF, I know you're a bratty teenager and all but this is the Jasam thread so you might have to leave that hunky blue eyed blonde to our dear Sammy

But Ethan and Johnny for sure! Haha

#65   2010/04/27 02:19PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote ccginel: hmmm. i guess JLF got caught by her professor, she seems to have disappeared.

I love that a minute after you post this I return! Haha

#66   2010/04/27 02:19PM
    ccginel

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:

Okay JJLF, I know you're a bratty teenager and all but this is the Jasam thread so you might have to leave that hunky blue eyed blonde to our dear Sammy

ummm. JLF...why are you talking about urself in the third person??? creepy much? lmao

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/04/27 02:19PM
    #67   2010/04/27 02:20PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote really241: I am back with the gorcerys and I have fulfilled the request that were given by the select few (and by few I mean 1 person) that gave any!

PLEASE tell me you bought some Apple Juice? I think CK burned out the toddlers supply of juice boxes after she unpacked all of my stuff!

#68   2010/04/27 02:20PM
    ccginel

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote ccginel: hmmm. i guess JLF got caught by her professor, she seems to have disappeared.

yea i wouldve posted it faster, but my aunt called me back....::sigh::

#69   2010/04/27 02:21PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote ccginel:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:

ummm. JLF...why are you talking about urself in the third person??? creepy much? lmao

I'm not! Haha I was talking to JJsLuckyFan duh! Haha

#70   2010/04/27 02:22PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote ccginel:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:

yea i wouldve posted it faster, but my aunt called me back....::sigh::

Still working on the project I see, haha

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list