List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 01:30PM, Views: 1089621, Replies: 48593
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2010/04/27 12:01PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    JJsLuckyFan

Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote really241:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote really241: well it looks like no one has any requests for the food they want in our new house so when I come back with ALL of my personal favorites I dont want to hear any complaints from the peanut gallery!

I would like to get some chips please and chocolate cake...and hamburgers and french fries with gravy ohhh and some poutine! And Nachos with Cheese...hmmm I am hungry now.

And who am I rooming with and am I toddler baby or bratty teenager?

bratty teenager lol and dually notated about your request but ummmmm what the hell is poutine?

and do we get our own rooms or are we sharing bc I would prefer my own room I like my own personal space but I will share if I have too....

I'm just a naughty bubble toddler, but I would say Really that because of your time spent in the bubble you definitely get your own room

I'm pretty sure JLF and I were assigned to room together because left on our own we get in way too much trouble...

Better put CCG near us, because she is trouble too! Who gets the lucky job of monitoring all the toddlers...lol

I ain't babysitting you 3...I got houses to break into and cars to steal and fights to pick, cause I am a bratty teenager

#42   2010/04/27 12:45PM
    Jasam09

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

#43   2010/04/27 01:16PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote asiangal:
    Hey CK
    you're going to have to share your room with JLFas I know she's your sandbox buddy

Ha, ha, very true! I'm good with that... now we can be roomies too

Do you think we can move out of our cribs and into big girl beds now? We will probably still need railings in case we fall out, we are still bubble toddlers after all... but I think we are ready!

I agree, no cribs for us toddlers! We're ready for our matching twin beds with pink rails! What color should we paint the walls CK?

#44   2010/04/27 01:17PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote coastlkrista:
    Quote Jasam_LuluFan53: Hey Girls!
    New thread! It loads so quickly!
    Just wanted to stop by and show my Jasam love in our new bubble! Talk to y'all later tonight!

Peace. Love. Jasam

It's my new roomie

Have a good day, talk to you tonight! Don't worry, I'll unpack your stuff for you but you owe me one

How about we call it even for all of my embarissing posts that you love so much? Haha I think now that we're roomies we need to just move the sandbox into our room

#45   2010/04/27 01:19PM
    ccginel

you know, its so nice to be on, and have company in the thread right now!!
    i was starting to think it was a conspiracy to kick me out by making me paraniod....lol

#46   2010/04/27 01:21PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote coastlkrista:

I'm pretty sure JLF and I were assigned to room together because left on our own we get in way too much trouble...

Us... trouble... never

#47   2010/04/27 01:22PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote really241: well it looks like no one has any requests for the food they want in our new house so when I come back with ALL of my personal favorites I dont want to hear any complaints from the peanut gallery!

I think that we should pretend we live in Sonnys old penthouse across from Jasam

#48   2010/04/27 01:23PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote ccginel: you know, its so nice to be on, and have company in the thread right now!!
    i was starting to think it was a conspiracy to kick me out by making me paraniod....lol

Haha I feel like I'm always alone when I'm in the bubble, I scare everyone away! Hah jk (kinda ) how has your day been?

#49   2010/04/27 01:25PM
    Jasam_LuluFan53

Quote JJsLuckyFan:

I ain't babysitting you 3...I got houses to break into and cars to steal and fights to pick, cause I am a bratty teenager

Can't you be the rebellious babysitter that looks the toddlers in the playroom and invites her boyfriend over too?
    Haha

#50   2010/04/27 01:26PM
    ccginel

Quote Jasam_LuluFan53:
    Quote ccginel: you know, its so nice to be on, and have company in the thread right now!!

Haha I feel like I'm always alone when I'm in the bubble, I scare everyone away! Hah jk (kinda ) how has your day been?

it WAS going good....but then my aunt called me and is making lose my mind because im tryign to help her with a project for school....and she is not making an sense right now...im kinda feeling like a female version of jason dealing with everyone elses problems, and just letting people talk until they figure things out...
    picture me pinching the bridge of my nose, and rubbing my forehead and sighing constantly....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list