List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 10:03AM, Views: 1121997, Replies: 48612
    « 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 4859 4860 4861 » »| page:
    #48551   2013/07/15 02:53PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    anybeth22

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22: Crazy, was over on the YR board and decided to pop on here to tell you something since I keep forgetting to text you.

I'm in LOVE with Britt & Nik

No I'm not back to watching gh. I was on dd and a poster on yr board had a gif of them and I was hooked. An avi was all it took. Those smiles! I ran to YT and watched their two scenes. I have no intention to get sucked back into gh but I'm going to try to YouTube their scenes whenever I see that they are on. Gonna have to start paying attention the my twitter TL during gh better.

Of COURSE you love Britt and Nik, because so do I! The last time Nik was interesting to me was when they teased him with Claudia... Seeing him with Britt reminds me of that. Tons of chemistry there too!

So much chemistry that I saw it in a gif the size of an avi! It annoys me that they are just starting. When I come across I couple I like randomly I can YT their scenes and history and get hooked. I don't like that there's only 2 scenes and I have to wait! I want more NOW! Lol

#48552   2013/07/28 03:01PM
    asiangal

The twins who play Jasam's baby were at the GHFCW event. They're so cute!!!!

Jaxon & Jakob ‏@the3krings 1h
    "@sweetmandi81: @the3krings the boys were so adorable today! Thanks for chatting with me! pic.twitter.com/cQGg9F4Zfn" nice meeting you

Connie ‏@einnoc115 8h
    He was happy to see Mr . Frank Valentini ?? pic.twitter.com/OwsF1y4dTy

Connie ‏@einnoc115 9h
    The Baby Boss expression! pic.twitter.com/kC35CxkvG3

Connie ‏@einnoc115 7h
    And I love Cheerios!!! pic.twitter.com/MGKAgjWmEx

Elisabel Scott ‏@bellqbanita 5h
    Okay I love these twins! Cutest soap babies ever! @the3krings #DannyMorgan pic.twitter.com/9ZfLncdcsK

Jaxon & Jakob ‏@the3krings 2h
    "@jimmydee14: @the3krings pickin up chicks at #GHFCW #STUD pic.twitter.com/PHa4VrlwR0" @valentinifrank these 2 needs some scenes together bigwink.gif

Jaxon and Brooklyn....he wouldn't let go of her lol sweetest lil girl I've ever met pic.twitter.com/ueS8GvPcb3

pic.twitter.com/we6L0v2Nm0

Jax & Jake with @haley_pullos & @jimmydee14 #GHFCW #GH pic.twitter.com/MN0Omzt3Kq

@jimmydee14 and Jaxon #GHFCW pic.twitter.com/X7HJFy35xX

What mom? I'm hangin with @haley_pullos ...stop telling me to smile...lol pic.twitter.com/t60Dxp1vZC

"@haley_pullos: Such a good babysitter @jimmydee14 #GHFCW instagram.com/p/cUgOFmMOWG/ " he's the baby whisperer

#48553   2013/07/29 07:08PM
    MNT33

Quote asiangal: The twins who play Jasam's baby were at the GHFCW event. They're so cute!!!!

"@sweetmandi81: @the3krings the boys were so adorable today! Thanks for chatting with me! pic.twitter.com/cQGg9F4Zfn" nice meeting you

Connie ‏@einnoc115 8h
    He was happy to see Mr . Frank Valentini ?? pic.twitter.com/OwsF1y4dTy

Connie ‏@einnoc115 9h
    The Baby Boss expression! pic.twitter.com/kC35CxkvG3

Connie ‏@einnoc115 7h
    And I love Cheerios!!! pic.twitter.com/MGKAgjWmEx

Elisabel Scott ‏@bellqbanita 5h
    Okay I love these twins! Cutest soap babies ever! @the3krings #DannyMorgan pic.twitter.com/9ZfLncdcsK

"@jimmydee14: @the3krings pickin up chicks at #GHFCW #STUD pic.twitter.com/PHa4VrlwR0" @valentinifrank these 2 needs some scenes together bigwink.gif

Jaxon and Brooklyn....he wouldn't let go of her lol sweetest lil girl I've ever met pic.twitter.com/ueS8GvPcb3

pic.twitter.com/we6L0v2Nm0

Jax & Jake with @haley_pullos & @jimmydee14 #GHFCW #GH pic.twitter.com/MN0Omzt3Kq

@jimmydee14 and Jaxon #GHFCW pic.twitter.com/X7HJFy35xX

What mom? I'm hangin with @haley_pullos ...stop telling me to smile...lol pic.twitter.com/t60Dxp1vZC

"@haley_pullos: Such a good babysitter @jimmydee14 #GHFCW instagram.com/p/cUgOFmMOWG/ " he's the baby whisperer

They are soooooo ADORABLE!!!!!

#48554   2013/08/24 02:21PM
    elizasonfan

Bump

#48555   2013/08/24 11:24PM
    elizasonfan

bump

#48556   2013/08/26 09:03PM
    LEVIC

Quote asiangal: LOL!!!! too good not to post these.

oi42.tinypic.com/n2dg89.jpg

oi39.tinypic.com/o54w7k.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/302cqj5.jpg

IMO, our little Danny is the best and cutest tv baby ever!

LOL!!!Love it!!!

#48557   2013/09/17 09:27PM
    anybeth22

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22: Crazy, was over on the YR board and decided to pop on here to tell you something since I keep forgetting to text you.

I'm in LOVE with Britt & Nik

No I'm not back to watching gh. I was on dd and a poster on yr board had a gif of them and I was hooked. An avi was all it took. Those smiles! I ran to YT and watched their two scenes. I have no intention to get sucked back into gh but I'm going to try to YouTube their scenes whenever I see that they are on. Gonna have to start paying attention the my twitter TL during gh better.

Of COURSE you love Britt and Nik, because so do I! The last time Nik was interesting to me was when they teased him with Claudia... Seeing him with Britt reminds me of that. Tons of chemistry there too!

So much chemistry that I saw it in a gif the size of an avi! It annoys me that they are just starting. When I come across I couple I like randomly I can YT their scenes and history and get hooked. I don't like that there's only 2 scenes and I have to wait! I want more NOW! Lol

Crazy, have you seen this article? michaelfairmansoaps.com/general-hospital/the-kelly-thiebaud-interview-general-ho...

She talks a bit about brik

I finally got around to watching the last month and a half worth of their scenes. Delivery was great. To bad that annoying nurse was there.

#48558   2013/09/17 09:28PM
    anybeth22

Hi jasamers! Hope everyone is good. miss you girls.

#48559   2013/09/19 07:12AM
    Dark-Angel

Quote anybeth22: Hi jasamers! Hope everyone is good. miss you girls.

Missing the JaSam girls too. Doing good here. Hope you all have a great day.

#48560   2013/09/19 10:58AM
    Jasam09

Hi ladies,

I know its been FOREVER since I posted in here, life's busy as usual. just wanted to say hi and that hopefully Jasam will return to our tvs someday soon!

« 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 4859 4860 4861 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list