List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 05:04PM, Views: 1102874, Replies: 48596
    « 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 4859 4860 » »| page:
    #48541   2013/07/06 12:27PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    asiangal

one more time before I go... hahaha.. Will Farrell cracks me up!

Jason & Sam - Shattered
    youtu.be/a5jIV6O-UaQ

#48542   2013/07/06 12:27PM
    crazydaisy

Quote asiangal: alright ladies. I have to go make lunch. Nice talking to you Crazy and AB.. talk to you on twitter as always...

Bye AG!! Glad we got to catch up for a bit!! I'm going to head out as well... have to clean up the apartment before my roommate gets back from vaca... haha.

#48543   2013/07/06 12:28PM
    anybeth22

Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote anybeth22: Lol

It's weird to be on here. I stick to the yr board now.

I can tell from your avi. I stick nowhere nowadays. Mainly twitter. Haven't been here in ages. Hardly go to DD anymore as I am no longer interested in any spoilers. hahahaha

I actually just stick to the Chelsea thread. But the girls there made a Chelsea board so really that's where I usually am. Well and of course twitter. Yeah I've lost interest in spoilers. Don't watch gh or care anything about it so I never go looking. Just see what's on my twitter TL. And then yr is so slow its hard to get invested in upcoming stories so never bother with spoilers.

I need SAMTRICK to happen so you have a reason to watch gh/chat with me again

I don't think SAMTRICK happening will even get AB back to watch GH.

I wouldn't go back to gh. But I'd give them a shot on YT.

#48544   2013/07/06 12:29PM
    anybeth22

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal: alright ladies. I have to go make lunch. Nice talking to you Crazy and AB.. talk to you on twitter as always...

Bye AG!! Glad we got to catch up for a bit!! I'm going to head out as well... have to clean up the apartment before my roommate gets back from vaca... haha.

Bye girls.

#48545   2013/07/06 12:29PM
    crazydaisy

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

I can tell from your avi. I stick nowhere nowadays. Mainly twitter. Haven't been here in ages. Hardly go to DD anymore as I am no longer interested in any spoilers. hahahaha

I actually just stick to the Chelsea thread. But the girls there made a Chelsea board so really that's where I usually am. Well and of course twitter. Yeah I've lost interest in spoilers. Don't watch gh or care anything about it so I never go looking. Just see what's on my twitter TL. And then yr is so slow its hard to get invested in upcoming stories so never bother with spoilers.

Oh I'd love that. Been my second choice for Sam since 05. But RC would probably ruin it if they did. I'd have to only watch on YT. Cause I really hate every character on there.

My second choice for Sam since then, too I don't see it happening any time soon because RC seems really invested in Patrina but hopefully once that dies out and the inevitable Sam/Silas pairing implodes, Sam and Pat can finally heat up the screen together... if GH lasts that long, haha.

#48546   2013/07/06 12:30PM
    crazydaisy

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote crazydaisy:

Bye girls.

Bye! Let's plan that party for real, sometime!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 12:30PM
    #48547   2013/07/06 12:31PM
    anybeth22

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

Oh I'd love that. Been my second choice for Sam since 05. But RC would probably ruin it if they did. I'd have to only watch on YT. Cause I really hate every character on there.

My second choice for Sam since then, too I don't see it happening any time soon because RC seems really invested in Patrina but hopefully once that dies out and the inevitable Sam/Silas pairing implodes, Sam and Pat can finally heat up the screen together... if GH lasts that long, haha.

IF is right.

The actors want it. The fans want it. Time for Ron/Frank to want it too.

#48548   2013/07/11 08:25AM
    asiangal

LOL!!!! too good not to post these.

oi42.tinypic.com/n2dg89.jpg

oi39.tinypic.com/o54w7k.jpg

oi41.tinypic.com/302cqj5.jpg

IMO, our little Danny is the best and cutest tv baby ever!

#48549   2013/07/15 02:01PM
    anybeth22

Crazy, was over on the YR board and decided to pop on here to tell you something since I keep forgetting to text you.

I'm in LOVE with Britt & Nik

No I'm not back to watching gh. I was on dd and a poster on yr board had a gif of them and I was hooked. An avi was all it took. Those smiles! I ran to YT and watched their two scenes. I have no intention to get sucked back into gh but I'm going to try to YouTube their scenes whenever I see that they are on. Gonna have to start paying attention the my twitter TL during gh better.

#48550   2013/07/15 02:32PM
    crazydaisy

Quote anybeth22: Crazy, was over on the YR board and decided to pop on here to tell you something since I keep forgetting to text you.

I'm in LOVE with Britt & Nik

No I'm not back to watching gh. I was on dd and a poster on yr board had a gif of them and I was hooked. An avi was all it took. Those smiles! I ran to YT and watched their two scenes. I have no intention to get sucked back into gh but I'm going to try to YouTube their scenes whenever I see that they are on. Gonna have to start paying attention the my twitter TL during gh better.

Of COURSE you love Britt and Nik, because so do I! The last time Nik was interesting to me was when they teased him with Claudia... Seeing him with Britt reminds me of that. Tons of chemistry there too!

« 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 4859 4860 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list