List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/14 06:45AM, Views: 1063853, Replies: 48577
    « 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 » »| page:
    #48531   2013/07/06 12:20PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    crazydaisy

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal: We should have a bubble party though with all the bubblettes one of these days though. Just talk/post our goofy stuff like we always do just for old times' sake.

Yes yes yes, second this!! Play some fun jasamlympics games... I miss those!

AB would have to be the one to organize the party. hahaha

No! Lol I never get to attended when I plan them!

Well maybe this time you should plan one that you can actually attend, silly!

#48532   2013/07/06 12:20PM
    asiangal

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal: We should have a bubble party though with all the bubblettes one of these days though. Just talk/post our goofy stuff like we always do just for old times' sake.

LOL! So true! You somehow manage to get a schedule conflict after all the planning that everyone is free to "meet" and party together. that cracks me up!

#48533   2013/07/06 12:22PM
    crazydaisy

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote anybeth22: Lol

It's weird to be on here. I stick to the yr board now.

I can tell from your avi. I stick nowhere nowadays. Mainly twitter. Haven't been here in ages. Hardly go to DD anymore as I am no longer interested in any spoilers. hahahaha

I actually just stick to the Chelsea thread. But the girls there made a Chelsea board so really that's where I usually am. Well and of course twitter. Yeah I've lost interest in spoilers. Don't watch gh or care anything about it so I never go looking. Just see what's on my twitter TL. And then yr is so slow its hard to get invested in upcoming stories so never bother with spoilers.

I need SAMTRICK to happen so you have a reason to watch gh/chat with me again

#48534   2013/07/06 12:23PM
    anybeth22

Quote asiangal:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

I can tell from your avi. I stick nowhere nowadays. Mainly twitter. Haven't been here in ages. Hardly go to DD anymore as I am no longer interested in any spoilers. hahahaha

I actually just stick to the Chelsea thread. But the girls there made a Chelsea board so really that's where I usually am. Well and of course twitter. Yeah I've lost interest in spoilers. Don't watch gh or care anything about it so I never go looking. Just see what's on my twitter TL. And then yr is so slow its hard to get invested in upcoming stories so never bother with spoilers.

I tried watching YR because of SBu, but I can't get into the show. I've never really been a typical soap fan. I watched here and there and it was Jasam who pulled me in to watch GH regularly. I did try to stick around and watch after SBu left, but the show just went campy/cartoonish more and more and I completely lost interest. Talk about plot points! I thought Guza was bad, but I think RC might just have taken the prize. LOL!

I love SBu but Dylan sucks and needs to die! Or he needs to loose his memory and start over. But either way he needs to get away from my girl.

Lol and RC is a joke.

Btw loving oltl now! It's my favorite! Which is funny since I loathed it when it was cancelled. Now that's how I feel about gh.

#48535   2013/07/06 12:24PM
    anybeth22

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:

Well maybe this time you should plan one that you can actually attend, silly!

Something always comes up last minute. Always. And it's family stuff that I can't get out of.

#48536   2013/07/06 12:24PM
    asiangal

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

I don't think SAMTRICK happening will even get AB back to watch GH.

#48537   2013/07/06 12:24PM
    asiangal

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

I tried watching YR because of SBu, but I can't get into the show. I've never really been a typical soap fan. I watched here and there and it was Jasam who pulled me in to watch GH regularly. I did try to stick around and watch after SBu left, but the show just went campy/cartoonish more and more and I completely lost interest. Talk about plot points! I thought Guza was bad, but I think RC might just have taken the prize. LOL!

I love SBu but Dylan sucks and needs to die! Or he needs to loose his memory and start over. But either way he needs to get away from my girl.

Lol and RC is a joke.

Btw loving oltl now! It's my favorite! Which is funny since I loathed it when it was cancelled. Now that's how I feel about gh.

#48538   2013/07/06 12:25PM
    asiangal

alright ladies. I have to go make lunch. Nice talking to you Crazy and AB.. talk to you on twitter as always...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 12:25PM
    #48539   2013/07/06 12:26PM
    anybeth22

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

Oh I'd love that. Been my second choice for Sam since 05. But RC would probably ruin it if they did. I'd have to only watch on YT. Cause I really hate every character on there.

#48540   2013/07/06 12:26PM
    crazydaisy

Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

I don't think SAMTRICK happening will even get AB back to watch GH.

Okay well at least back to watching Samtrick scenes on yt so she can gush with me. haha

« 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list