List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/14 06:45AM, Views: 1063862, Replies: 48577
    « 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 » »| page:
    #48521   2013/07/06 12:10PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    asiangal

Quote anybeth22: Lol

It's weird to be on here. I stick to the yr board now.

I can tell from your avi. I stick nowhere nowadays. Mainly twitter. Haven't been here in ages. Hardly go to DD anymore as I am no longer interested in any spoilers. hahahaha

#48522   2013/07/06 12:11PM
    asiangal

We should have a bubble party though with all the bubblettes one of these days though. Just talk/post our goofy stuff like we always do just for old times' sake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 12:11PM
    #48523   2013/07/06 12:13PM
    crazydaisy

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal: Have not been here in ages! But somehow I never got rid of this thread's bookmark in my browser's favorites. hahaha

Anyways, AB showed me this video and it was too good not to post here.

You will laugh and cry at the same time....

Jason & Sam - Shattered
    youtu.be/a5jIV6O-UaQ

I lurk every now and then and just saw that you were here! And figured I'd say hi in case you are still here. Miss you! And this video is incredible. I am sobbing

Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you too. I don't miss the show however... lol
    how's life? busy studying and taking exams?

Yay you're still here!! Life is good. Done with classes for the summer but working on my dissertation so always busy with that. Just imagine the longest, most intense paper you've ever written, and then multiply that by like 15... no fun at all

I still watch the show and like most of it, but miss my Jasam so much. This video reminded me just HOW much and now I think I'm going to spend the afternoon lost in yt land...

How's life for you? Miss all the bubblettes!

I don't think you will have a problem with writing long papers. Unless you're talking about your version of long x15.... LOL.

Life is good. You really should join twitter and chat with us there!

Hahaha, yeah, it's long, even for me! My novel posts are nothing in comparison...

I know I need to jump on the twitter bandwagon... I just also know that I don't need any other distracting social media, haha. But glad things are good with you!

Too funny. I told AB on twitter dm that I'm chatting with you here, and she tells me that she's chatting with you via texts. LOL!

Hahaha bubble magic

YAY bubble magic and YAY to all of us being here. Now we just need Dora and Little J and dwj and others to pop in!

#48524   2013/07/06 12:14PM
    crazydaisy

Quote asiangal: We should have a bubble party though with all the bubblettes one of these days though. Just talk/post our goofy stuff like we always do just for old times' sake.

Yes yes yes, second this!! Play some fun jasamlympics games... I miss those!

#48525   2013/07/06 12:15PM
    asiangal

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal: We should have a bubble party though with all the bubblettes one of these days though. Just talk/post our goofy stuff like we always do just for old times' sake.

AB would have to be the one to organize the party. hahaha

#48526   2013/07/06 12:16PM
    asiangal

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote asiangal: Have not been here in ages! But somehow I never got rid of this thread's bookmark in my browser's favorites. hahaha

Anyways, AB showed me this video and it was too good not to post here.

You will laugh and cry at the same time....

Jason & Sam - Shattered
    youtu.be/a5jIV6O-UaQ

I lurk every now and then and just saw that you were here! And figured I'd say hi in case you are still here. Miss you! And this video is incredible. I am sobbing

Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you too. I don't miss the show however... lol
    how's life? busy studying and taking exams?

Yay you're still here!! Life is good. Done with classes for the summer but working on my dissertation so always busy with that. Just imagine the longest, most intense paper you've ever written, and then multiply that by like 15... no fun at all

I still watch the show and like most of it, but miss my Jasam so much. This video reminded me just HOW much and now I think I'm going to spend the afternoon lost in yt land...

How's life for you? Miss all the bubblettes!

I don't think you will have a problem with writing long papers. Unless you're talking about your version of long x15.... LOL.

Life is good. You really should join twitter and chat with us there!

Hahaha, yeah, it's long, even for me! My novel posts are nothing in comparison...

I know I need to jump on the twitter bandwagon... I just also know that I don't need any other distracting social media, haha. But glad things are good with you!

Too funny. I told AB on twitter dm that I'm chatting with you here, and she tells me that she's chatting with you via texts. LOL!

Hahaha bubble magic

YAY bubble magic and YAY to all of us being here. Now we just need Dora and Little J and dwj and others to pop in!

if only.... I do miss them.
    As for me, since I don't watch the show any longer, I have nothing to say in regards to the show. LOL!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 12:16PM
    #48527   2013/07/06 12:16PM
    anybeth22

Quote asiangal:

I can tell from your avi. I stick nowhere nowadays. Mainly twitter. Haven't been here in ages. Hardly go to DD anymore as I am no longer interested in any spoilers. hahahaha

I actually just stick to the Chelsea thread. But the girls there made a Chelsea board so really that's where I usually am. Well and of course twitter. Yeah I've lost interest in spoilers. Don't watch gh or care anything about it so I never go looking. Just see what's on my twitter TL. And then yr is so slow its hard to get invested in upcoming stories so never bother with spoilers.

#48528   2013/07/06 12:17PM
    anybeth22

Quote asiangal:
    Quote crazydaisy:

AB would have to be the one to organize the party. hahaha

No! Lol I never get to attended when I plan them!

#48529   2013/07/06 12:19PM
    crazydaisy

Quote asiangal:
    if only.... I do miss them.
    As for me, since I don't watch the show any longer, I have nothing to say in regards to the show. LOL!

Yeah I feel like most of you guys don't watch anymore... so we'll have to talk about old favorite Jasamoments - because we haven't done that a million times already (not that it ever gets old!)

#48530   2013/07/06 12:19PM
    asiangal

Quote anybeth22:
    Quote asiangal:

I actually just stick to the Chelsea thread. But the girls there made a Chelsea board so really that's where I usually am. Well and of course twitter. Yeah I've lost interest in spoilers. Don't watch gh or care anything about it so I never go looking. Just see what's on my twitter TL. And then yr is so slow its hard to get invested in upcoming stories so never bother with spoilers.

I tried watching YR because of SBu, but I can't get into the show. I've never really been a typical soap fan. I watched here and there and it was Jasam who pulled me in to watch GH regularly. I did try to stick around and watch after SBu left, but the show just went campy/cartoonish more and more and I completely lost interest. Talk about plot points! I thought Guza was bad, but I think RC might just have taken the prize. LOL!

« 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 4856 4857 4858 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list