List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 04:55PM, Views: 1079272, Replies: 48590
    « 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 » »| page:
    #48491   2013/05/04 10:29PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    LEVIC

JaSam History:

1.JaSam 05-05-04
    2.JaSam 05-05-05
    3.JaSam 05-05-06
    4.JaSam 05-05-10
    5.JaSam 05-05-11

#48492   2013/05/06 08:27PM
    dwja

I am continuing to catch up. The 50th episode made me sad.

So many returns both real and imagined yet Jason got barely a mention. He was a central character for so many years, it was just wrong, IMO.

I am actually enjoying more of the s/l's. the nurses ball was fun. Love, love, loved Sam's dance number!!!! Brenda pretending to sleep with Michael to get under Carly's skin is a riot!!

Still hate everything Sabrina. I don't like Brit but I watch her scenes with Patrick and still ff everything with Sabrina.

I haven't gotten to the Sam/Rafe stuff yet but I read about it here and am looking forward to it!

#48493   2013/05/07 08:20PM
    dwja

Even with Jason gone I just can't help it every time I hear the name

Samantha Morgan

It just makes me

#48494   2013/05/11 09:43AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote dwja: Even with Jason gone I just can't help it every time I hear the name

Samantha Morgan

It just makes me

I know what you mean.

When I got my ABC Hotsheet last night and read that "Sam sees someone that gets her heart pounding" I let myself dream/hope for just a few moments that it would be Jason and it made me but then I realized that they where probably referring to ME return's (which I think is supposed to be this week) I was more like .

#48495   2013/05/11 09:48AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Thank goodness for Dominoes&Tequila's Youtube channel, Aphrodite Beauty's Youtube channel and all the JaSam eppys and clips I've downloaded through out the years.

They help me get thru this drought!!!

#48496   2013/05/13 08:30AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Making it thru the day with help of a *DAILY DOSE OF JASAM*

JaSam:Montage ~ Who Knew?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWFsQMJfcvY&feature=related

#48497   2013/05/13 12:28PM
    dwja

Hi Dora!
    Good to see you posting! Have you been watching the show? I'm only about a week behind right now which is the closest I have been to being caught up in months. But I have gone from being someone that never ff's to some that can ff'd more than she actually watches. Can't stand Sabrina or the Pickled Lilah s/l!!! There really still isn't anything that I consider must see tv but I'm trying to watch.

I was watching a Niz scene last night and hubby walks in, takes one look at the screen and says "why is that chick so pasty and the dude so orange?"
    Lol!!! That line was better than the whole show!

Miss chatting with you guys

#48498   2013/05/14 09:56AM
    Devil-or-Angel

[B]*DAILY DOSE OF JASAM*

JaSam // One More Night

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYynkipTZdc

This video shows that no matter how hard they try to tell themselves they over and should get a divorce they can't seem to stay away from each other and drawn together.

#48499   2013/05/15 11:45AM
    Devil-or-Angel

DAILY DOSE OF JASAM

JaSam.. I want you back.
    (title says it all)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_-0mWqDiSI

#48500   2013/05/16 09:22AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote dwja: Hi Dora!
    Good to see you posting! Have you been watching the show? I'm only about a week behind right now which is the closest I have been to being caught up in months. But I have gone from being someone that never ff's to some that can ff'd more than she actually watches. Can't stand Sabrina or the Pickled Lilah s/l!!! There really still isn't anything that I consider must see tv but I'm trying to watch.

I was watching a Niz scene last night and hubby walks in, takes one look at the screen and says "why is that chick so pasty and the dude so orange?"
    Lol!!! That line was better than the whole show!

Miss chatting with you guys

DWJ...
    I haven't been meaning to ignore your post its just that I wanted to wait until I had time to sit down and give it my full attention, but apparently that's not gonna happen any time soon. Work is winding down for the year and that makes everything hectic and crazy as far as my schedule (both work and personal) goes.

As for the show, like I said I've been watching sporadically since New Years, I tuned n for the 50th but had to stop watching altogether after the disgusting display of disregard Brenda (whom I've never really cared for) showed towards Michael and Sonny's relationship. I absolute hate her character now and can't help but hope that this show of compete and utter self centeredness and immaturity is the her final w/the show. {end of Brenda rant}
    That being said, I haven't given up on the show completely, I still read the recaps and Y/T the scenes that I find interesting or worthy of watching.
    Haven't read or watched anything from this week, like I said crazy schedule, but I'm hoping to catch up tonight or this weekend.

Only GH stuff I've done this week is watch some JaSam videos/clips cause there is ALWAYS time for JaSam!

I miss you all too!

« 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 4853 4854 4855 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list