List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/19 11:03AM, Views: 1145173, Replies: 48658
    « 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 » »| page:
    #48461   2013/03/17 03:50PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    bella jasam

Quote jasamtoo: I miss Jasam too! I wouldn't mind a recast. I just hope they don't waste Kelly's Talents with McBain. Her storyline with him sucks! Vampires? Pah-leas. I have been following SB on Y & R though, because he really is a great actor, I am trying to see just how he's going to pull off this new character, because what he did with "Jason" was awesome; mannerisms, expressions, he built this character so well. But I tell you what, his storyline on Y&R really need to pick up, gotta see that depth.

I miss them too. The show just isn't the same. I'm still watching but it's getting harder and harder. I'm glad they're showing Sam more and more and after working so hard the last couple of years I understand she needs a break. I just want to see Danny more. I can't get enough of that baby.

#48462   2013/03/17 05:10PM
    Barf Central

:o

#48463   2013/03/17 06:57PM
    wantsghback

Quote bella jasam:
    Quote jasamtoo: I miss Jasam too! I wouldn't mind a recast. I just hope they don't waste Kelly's Talents with McBain. Her storyline with him sucks! Vampires? Pah-leas. I have been following SB on Y & R though, because he really is a great actor, I am trying to see just how he's going to pull off this new character, because what he did with "Jason" was awesome; mannerisms, expressions, he built this character so well. But I tell you what, his storyline on Y&R really need to pick up, gotta see that depth.

I miss them too. The show just isn't the same. I'm still watching but it's getting harder and harder. I'm glad they're showing Sam more and more and after working so hard the last couple of years I understand she needs a break. I just want to see Danny more. I can't get enough of that baby.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/17 07:00PM
    #48464   2013/03/18 07:17AM
    nolizard

This is probably not the right place to post this but it's so funny and I thought all of us JASAM fans would get a good laugh out of this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3tU9MLV0ss&feature=youtu.be

#48465   2013/03/18 03:42PM
    bella jasam

Quote nolizard: This is probably not the right place to post this but it's so funny and I thought all of us JASAM fans would get a good laugh out of this

Thanks for sharing. I'll have a look. My all time favorite video is the "We are the Champions" one.

#48466   2013/03/18 05:45PM
    nolizard

Quote bella jasam:
    Quote nolizard: This is probably not the right place to post this but it's so funny and I thought all of us JASAM fans would get a good laugh out of this

Thanks for sharing. I'll have a look. My all time favorite video is the "We are the Champions" one.

OMG I love that one too and yes we are

#48467   2013/03/18 06:56PM
    bella jasam

Quote nolizard:
    Quote bella jasam:

I loved this new one especially the part about wearing his hair back and forth. funny.

#48468   2013/03/19 05:29AM
    bella jasam

Quote nolizard:
    Quote bella jasam:

We were definitely the champions. Even after everything they went through Jason loved Sam & Danny until the very end. The haters can deny it all they want. I laugh at the delusions of some people.

#48469   2013/03/21 03:54AM
    bella jasam

Where is everyone? I miss you all. I guess we lead more interesting lives than what's on screen which is why we hardly post. I'm surprised other people are still trying to hold onto the couple that never was.

#48470   2013/03/27 08:55PM
    LEVIC

Hey girl I miss yall!!!I have been watching only 2 c Samiel and I hate every time McBain is n a scene w/Samiel...I hate how he is w/Samiel it's just wrong...

Well if yall c my new AVI can yall please tell me what date that is???I know tht it's n 2006 but I can't find the date can any of yall help me w/tht???

P.S. I know I already asked this like a few weeks ago but the AVI wasn't showing until now so can yall please help me now tht it's showing???

« 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 4852 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list