List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 01:30PM, Views: 1089722, Replies: 48593
    « 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 » »| page:
    #48451   2013/02/21 08:02AM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    WickedAngel1

I had to do some digging to find this thread..lol.

I am ready to give up ladies. I am so far behind on the show (last episode I watched yesterday was when Allison just died) and I am throughly not enjoying it. I find myself FF A LOT and. RC and FV have destroyed the show I loved.

I'm not enjoying Sam, or any of the characters really. It's really sad that they are turning this into the OLTL Vampire Diaries hour using characters I once loved. OLTL ws cancelled! PC was cancelled..so why go back there?

I haven't completely given up yet, I am going to try a few more episodes, but sadly nothing is drawing me in anymore.

As most of you know I was a GH fan first. I've had many couples I loved over the years be torn apart because the actor/actress left (VM, JJ, ASJ to name a few) or for other reasons and I stayed and I watched because the show as a whole was interesting, the couple didn't keep me, the show did. So when Steve left I hung in there for almost 5 months and I would say 3 of those 5 months I have hung on to nothing really, just my 30+ year habit of watching. But I don't know how much longer I can do this as the SHOW no longer captures my interests.

#48452   2013/02/21 02:19PM
    nolizard

I have to admit I no longer am watching. I am a huge JASAM fan. I stopped watching after they broke them up and paired him with Liz. As soon as they were reunited I was hooked all over again. The show just isn't the same without them. There is no other couples that I am invested in or stories I care about not even Luke and Laura and I ran all the way home from junior high to watch them get married. But the ratings are still high I hear so there must still be lots of fans.

I was wondering if anyone might know the date of a clip. I was watching a Jasam video on you tube ( Jason & Sam | "Every time you fall, Every time you try") There are voice overs in it and Jason says to Sam no matter what you think of me I always loved you. I think it was during Jiz cuz I never watched during that time. Does anyone have a clue?

#48453   2013/02/22 08:39AM
    Lady Isadorra

Have a great weekend Jasamers!!!! Still holding onto the dream of one day a reunite of our Jasam!!! I am thankful for youtube where we can still watch our Jasam! I watch all the time!!

#48454   2013/02/25 07:54PM
    hollienoelle

Last post was 3 days ago!??? Geeez things have changed! I was just popping in to tell y'all I miss you girls so much and our Jasam! I miss watching gh too! I lost interest shortly after Jason left and haven't seen an epi since! :-( this sucks!

#48455   2013/02/27 08:04AM
    WickedAngel1

Quote hollienoelle: Last post was 3 days ago!??? Geeez things have changed! I was just popping in to tell y'all I miss you girls so much and our Jasam! I miss watching gh too! I lost interest shortly after Jason left and haven't seen an epi since! :-( this sucks!

You haven't missed much...the only watchable scenes now is Lante, Spin and his new chick, Maxie. I crnge during every Sam scene now..the propping for McVamp is so ridiculous and what's happening now is diplorable!

#48456   2013/02/28 10:56AM
    LEVIC

Hey girl I miss yall!!!I have been watching only 2 c Samiel and I hate every time McBain is n a scene w/Samiel...I hate how he is w/Samiel it's just wrong...

Well if yall c my new AVI can yall please tell me what date that is???I know tht it's n 2006 but I can't find the date can any of yall help me w/tht???

#48457   2013/03/01 06:39AM
    lovelylady21

Gh isn't much watchable without jasam i will always love them and believe they belong together

#48458   2013/03/01 07:19AM
    Axl Rose

The only way they can resurrect Jasam our couple, as a couple is if they were to bring Jason back alive and well but in a re-cast capacity by re-casting the role of Jason because Steve Burton he is on Young and the Restless now as Dylan McAvoy and he seems to be happy on Y & R, happier than he ever was here on GH, but to me personally Steve Burton he will always be Jason Quartermaine/Morgan to me but since he is now on Y & R, I guess if he isn't leaving anytime soon then the only choice would be to re-cast the role of Jason and bring him back to Port Charles back to Sam and his son Danny because Danny is growing up without his father Jason and Sam it appears she will be moving soon with McBain especially after their scenes as of late with the whole Caleb storyline

But notice how they didn't even give Jason a memorial yet or even a funeral service? Not to mention there is no sign of Jason's body because if he were really dead, we would have seen his body or his body would've washed up on to shore by now, which means Jason is alive because I am holding out hope that he is alive, I don't know about the rest of you Jasam fans

But if Jason is alive and well, he must be alive somewhere trying to make it back to Port Charles trying to make it back to Sam and his son

And not to mention Carly really needs Jason right now, Michael too for that matter but Michael has turned to his father AJ, Jason's brother

But also with Jason back, I really want to see him and AJ have some type of a brotherly relationship or form some type of brotherly bond for Michael's sake at least

#48459   2013/03/05 10:53AM
    jasamtoo

Quote Axl Rose: The only way they can resurrect Jasam our couple, as a couple is if they were to bring Jason back alive and well but in a re-cast capacity by re-casting the role of Jason because Steve Burton he is on Young and the Restless now as Dylan McAvoy and he seems to be happy on Y & R, happier than he ever was here on GH, but to me personally Steve Burton he will always be Jason Quartermaine/Morgan to me but since he is now on Y & R, I guess if he isn't leaving anytime soon then the only choice would be to re-cast the role of Jason and bring him back to Port Charles back to Sam and his son Danny because Danny is growing up without his father Jason and Sam it appears she will be moving soon with McBain especially after their scenes as of late with the whole Caleb storyline

But notice how they didn't even give Jason a memorial yet or even a funeral service? Not to mention there is no sign of Jason's body because if he were really dead, we would have seen his body or his body would've washed up on to shore by now, which means Jason is alive because I am holding out hope that he is alive, I don't know about the rest of you Jasam fans

But if Jason is alive and well, he must be alive somewhere trying to make it back to Port Charles trying to make it back to Sam and his son

And not to mention Carly really needs Jason right now, Michael too for that matter but Michael has turned to his father AJ, Jason's brother

But also with Jason back, I really want to see him and AJ have some type of a brotherly relationship or form some type of brotherly bond for Michael's sake at least

#48460   2013/03/05 11:02AM
    jasamtoo

I miss Jasam too! I wouldn't mind a recast. I just hope they don't waste Kelly's Talents with McBain. Her storyline with him sucks! Vampires? Pah-leas. I have been following SB on Y & R though, because he really is a great actor, I am trying to see just how he's going to pull off this new character, because what he did with "Jason" was awesome; mannerisms, expressions, he built this character so well. But I tell you what, his storyline on Y&R really need to pick up, gotta see that depth.

« 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 4851 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list