List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 10:03AM, Views: 1121688, Replies: 48612
    « 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 » »| page:
    #48441   2013/01/27 12:55PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

I miss JaSam soooooo much !!!!! I've been watching their clips on YouTube . I wish they would showcase Sam more . JaSam pulled me into watch , but I stayed for Sam .

#48442   2013/01/27 07:06PM
    WickedAngel1

Quote dwja: Hi everyone! So sad to see how little we are all posting!

I am still watching but am finding very little to hold my interest lately. If they do actually go the vampire route I think that would be the last straw for me. I am just not a vampire person. The only vampire anything that I was ever a big fan of was Lost Boys and how many years ago was that??

To me it seems like there are a few problems. One being that there are no couples I am really routing for. Would love to see them free Maxie and maybe have her be the one that stands by Johnny. I could maybe get behind Carly and AJ. Their scenes were interesting but we will see. I am not liking any of the newbies really. Felix would be my fav and Ellie is ok but neither make me want to tune in every day. And finally it seems that everything is being turned into a joke. I enjoy some well placed comedic relief as much as the next person but a soap should be about drama and romance not be turned into a comedy. Take for instance the battle for ELQ. In the past there would have been secret alliances, back stabbing and blackmail. Instead we get Tracy and AJ running around after Lucy like fools and then Lucy becoming the vampire slayer??? I was really looking forward to that s/l and for me it has been a huge fail!!

I am hoping things turn around soon. Hopefully I will see some of you back posting but I can understand why many are not!!

Hey dwja!!!

A lot of us have been going through "stuff" lately and some have stopped watching due to the campiness and the insta-everything.

I personally am just catching up due to happenings in my life and must admit, like you I am stuggling. And this "balance" many speak off is non-exsistant to me, and RC seems hellbent on changing characters to prop up his OLTL-peeps.

For example, Carly would NEVER in a million years choose ANYONE over Jason, or excuse ANYONE if they hurt or went against Jason.

Anyhoo, I'm going to try and post more when things calm down at work and I'm completely caught up.

#48443   2013/01/28 08:43AM
    dwja

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: I miss JaSam soooooo much !!!!! I've been watching their clips on YouTube . I wish they would showcase Sam more . JaSam pulled me into watch , but I stayed for Sam .

I too miss jasam!!!!

At first I was happy with how they were writing for Sam after Jason disappeared but then she all but disappeared with him and now we have this vampire crap.

Hopefully we will get to see the memorial that she and Monica discussed having!

#48444   2013/01/28 08:59AM
    dwja

Quote WickedAngel1:

I am still watching but am finding very little to hold my interest lately. If they do actually go the vampire route I think that would be the last straw for me. I am just not a vampire person. The only vampire anything that I was ever a big fan of was Lost Boys and how many years ago was that??

To me it seems like there are a few problems. One being that there are no couples I am really routing for. Would love to see them free Maxie and maybe have her be the one that stands by Johnny. I could maybe get behind Carly and AJ. Their scenes were interesting but we will see. I am not liking any of the newbies really. Felix would be my fav and Ellie is ok but neither make me want to tune in every day. And finally it seems that everything is being turned into a joke. I enjoy some well placed comedic relief as much as the next person but a soap should be about drama and romance not be turned into a comedy. Take for instance the battle for ELQ. In the past there would have been secret alliances, back stabbing and blackmail. Instead we get Tracy and AJ running around after Lucy like fools and then Lucy becoming the vampire slayer??? I was really looking forward to that s/l and for me it has been a huge fail!!

I am hoping things turn around soon. Hopefully I will see some of you back posting but I can understand why many are not!!

Hey dwja!!!

A lot of us have been going through "stuff" lately and some have stopped watching due to the campiness and the insta-everything.

I personally am just catching up due to happenings in my life and must admit, like you I am stuggling. And this "balance" many speak off is non-exsistant to me, and RC seems hellbent on changing characters to prop up his OLTL-peeps.

For example, Carly would NEVER in a million years choose ANYONE over Jason, or excuse ANYONE if they hurt or went against Jason.

Anyhoo, I'm going to try and post more when things calm down at work and I'm completely caught up.

Hi WA!!

I read your post in the random thoughts thread. Glad to hear you are feeling better!! So sorry you were having such a hard time. I had wanted to reply to some of the comments in there but 2 posters whom I consider to actually be neutral asked for it to stop so I didn't out of respect for them. I'm just not certain how a poster can be considered neutral when they are constantly calling out one fan base over the other and when they opt to make uncalled for snide comments but whatever.

As far as watching or not watching the show, part of me feels like I am watching more out of habit than anything else. I has gone from being the show that I watch first to the show that I watch when there is nothing else on the DVR. I haven't seen the ratings in a while. I am wondering if they are still up?

#48445   2013/01/28 12:07PM
    WickedAngel1

Quote dwja:
    Quote WickedAngel1:

Hey dwja!!!

Hi WA!!

I read your post in the random thoughts thread. Glad to hear you are feeling better!! So sorry you were having such a hard time. I had wanted to reply to some of the comments in there but 2 posters whom I consider to actually be neutral asked for it to stop so I didn't out of respect for them. I'm just not certain how a poster can be considered neutral when they are constantly calling out one fan base over the other and when they opt to make uncalled for snide comments but whatever.

As far as watching or not watching the show, part of me feels like I am watching more out of habit than anything else. I has gone from being the show that I watch first to the show that I watch when there is nothing else on the DVR. I haven't seen the ratings in a while. I am wondering if they are still up?

Thanks! It was REALLY tough, but we made it with the help of modern medicine.

I agree with you and the only reason I dropped it was because of NM and JD. I think it's ridiculous to call GHFanFare neutral when it's plain to see she may not root for one coupling over another but she sure as he!! favours a fanbase over another.

And Ali's response, while I appreciate her well wishes, and understand her need to defend a friend (I would do it too)she keeps constantly referring to me as my SIL - UNCALLED FOR, and she knows damn right that it was aimed at us and tries to fluff it off as us being hypocritical, but whatever, she is just defending a friend. I get it.

I'm just hormonal and took offense to the unsubstantiated snide remarks, and if you read 1/2 the posts in here lately most of us are not posting not because we aren't watching, but because we aren't caught up on the show as our lives have been insane, even the cabin is VERY quiet with just brief mostly non-good news updates to let each other know we are still alive and miss the rest of the group and thanking each other for loving each other through the last 6-8 months even if it’s only a brief post of support.

There have been NO pre-arranged boycotts unlike the SOME of the "others". In fact, there are only 2 of us who stopped watching once SBu left and those 2 made it clear all along (even when I was preaching) that no Jasam no them. lol

#48446   2013/01/31 06:17PM
    anybeth22

Hello my lovlies.

Just wanting to say hello and that I miss our bubble.

Will Always love Jasam & Stelly

#48447   2013/02/04 06:56AM
    WickedAngel1

Quote anybeth22: Hello my lovlies.

Just wanting to say hello and that I miss our bubble.

Will Always love Jasam & Stelly

Hey You!

I saw this post the other day but didn't have time to respond... I was just lurking.

Still not completely caught up on the sh!t show that GH has become and not sure if I will.

After reading about all this vampire crap and stuff...I don't know if I want to watch itor just wait until it's over and save my FF button the work-out.

#48448   2013/02/04 04:18PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Hey Bubblettes,

Just checking in to say I ♥ ♥ ♥ & miss you all and I am still working on getting back to posting on a regular basis. It just seems like every time I feel like I can start back something new happens to keep busy away from my computer (& iPad) and TV.

As a result I am behind on the show by a couple of weeks and am not sure when I will have time for a catch-up marathon. Maybe this weekend since the hubby will be out of town on business??

Hoping to talk to you all again soon....

#48449   2013/02/05 10:07PM
    asiangal

Sam and Danny 2-4-13
    tinyurl.com/bepl3fz

Cutest bestest most talented soap baby ever. And such a perfect mini-Jason!

#48450   2013/02/07 08:54PM
    dwja

As a 35yr old who started watching GH when she was 12 with her mom and nana who had watched for years, I am having a hard time fully giving up on it.

So I am so far behind but found a small silver lining for jasam fans. Michael refused to work with heather because of what she did to Sam, Danny and Jason. Yet he is ok with working with Johnny. The man that killed Star's family. Hurt his mom. Is his dad's
    enemy and so on and so on and so on....

« 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 4850 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list