List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/29 04:17PM, Views: 1003605, Replies: 48575
    « 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 » »| page:
    #48431   2013/01/16 06:36PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    hayleedog

Quote nolizard: Question I was reading the article about Steve and the reasons he left and is on Y & R. Did something happen between him and Nancy? It just struck me as odd that whole statement. Was just wondering if anyone knew what it meant?

Steve said: A year ago, it was all negative Nancy, right?

TV Guide Magazine: Maybe we should leave Ms. Grahn out of this.

Well I didn't read the article because it wouldn't load for me but 'negative nancy' is just a figure of speech. He wasn't referring to an actual person.

#48432   2013/01/16 10:44PM
    asiangal

Quote hayleedog:
    Quote nolizard: Question I was reading the article about Steve and the reasons he left and is on Y & R. Did something happen between him and Nancy? It just struck me as odd that whole statement. Was just wondering if anyone knew what it meant?

Well I didn't read the article because it wouldn't load for me but 'negative nancy' is just a figure of speech. He wasn't referring to an actual person.

Nancy Lee Grahn ‏@NancyLeeGrahn
    @1SteveBurton "negative nancy?" Nice one. Is that 4 the sweater vest joke or the Hung and the Breathless jab?" Happy for you my friend. xo

Steve Burton ‏@1SteveBurton
    @NancyLeeGrahn @1SteveBurton actually nancy, that was your buddy Logan, not me. i luv u

@1SteveBurton u should take credit. It was funny. I luv u too xo Give Jill a squeeze for me

@NancyLeeGrahn i will. miss u guys.

#48433   2013/01/17 01:09PM
    hayleedog

Thank you for that AG

Miss you! where you been?

#48434   2013/01/17 01:37PM
    asiangal

Quote hayleedog: Thank you for that AG

lots of personal stuff going on and plus I don't watch the show anymore. I tried to hang on but it just got campier and campier and just plain silly. GH characters twisted to a pretzel to accommodate the OLTLers and the newbies. No longer watching...

#48435   2013/01/17 01:55PM
    hayleedog

Quote asiangal:
    Quote hayleedog: Thank you for that AG

lots of personal stuff going on and plus I don't watch the show anymore. I tried to hang on but it just got campier and campier and just plain silly. GH characters twisted to a pretzel to accommodate the OLTLers and the newbies. No longer watching...

Ahh, well I certainly understand. It is a bit like watching the "Soap graveyard comedy hour". For the life of me I can't understand the need to turn GH into a bunch of cancelled soaps. First OLTL and now PC. I'm still watching (sorta) but it no longer holds my attention and every day I wonder why I'm still watching LOL.

I keep hoping it's going to get better but then the next ep is worse then the last.

#48436   2013/01/20 03:48PM
    nolizard

Quote asiangal:
    Quote hayleedog:

@1SteveBurton "negative nancy?" Nice one. Is that 4 the sweater vest joke or the Hung and the Breathless jab?" Happy for you my friend. xo

@NancyLeeGrahn @1SteveBurton actually nancy, that was your buddy Logan, not me. i luv u

@1SteveBurton u should take credit. It was funny. I luv u too xo Give Jill a squeeze for me

@NancyLeeGrahn i will. miss u guys.

Thank you both for replying. I really appreciate it. I miss you both posting. I always enjoy your insight.

#48437   2013/01/24 04:02PM
    bella jasam

The show is seriously lacking any romance at the moment. It's hard to watch Sam without her Jason. I miss them.

#48438   2013/01/24 04:28PM
    nolizard

Quote bella jasam: The show is seriously lacking any romance at the moment. It's hard to watch Sam without her Jason. I miss them.

ITA!! I admit Jasam were the only reason I watched GH. Now that they are gone I lost my reason to watch. It's just not the same. There are no enjoyable couples for me.

#48439   2013/01/25 11:32AM
    dwja

Hi everyone! So sad to see how little we are all posting!

I am still watching but am finding very little to hold my interest lately. If they do actually go the vampire route I think that would be the last straw for me. I am just not a vampire person. The only vampire anything that I was ever a big fan of was Lost Boys and how many years ago was that??

To me it seems like there are a few problems. One being that there are no couples I am really routing for. Would love to see them free Maxie and maybe have her be the one that stands by Johnny. I could maybe get behind Carly and AJ. Their scenes were interesting but we will see. I am not liking any of the newbies really. Felix would be my fav and Ellie is ok but neither make me want to tune in every day. And finally it seems that everything is being turned into a joke. I enjoy some well placed comedic relief as much as the next person but a soap should be about drama and romance not be turned into a comedy. Take for instance the battle for ELQ. In the past there would have been secret alliances, back stabbing and blackmail. Instead we get Tracy and AJ running around after Lucy like fools and then Lucy becoming the vampire slayer??? I was really looking forward to that s/l and for me it has been a huge fail!!

I am hoping things turn around soon. Hopefully I will see some of you back posting but I can understand why many are not!!

#48440   2013/01/26 10:41PM
    nolizard

I was watching a video on u tube Every time you fall, Every time you try" and it has some voice overs. In the video Jason say no matter what you think of me I always loved you. Does anyone know the date of this video? I am thinking it was during Jiz. I have NEVER watched that time and I am not going to start now but if someone knows the date I would appreciate it.

« 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 4849 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list