List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/19 11:03AM, Views: 1145136, Replies: 48658
    « 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 » »| page:
    #48421   2013/01/10 02:00PM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote nolizard:
    Quote LEVIC: I felt so bad 4 Samiel and myself as a JaSam fans & all other JaSam/Samiel fans!!!

ITA!! I miss JASAM

Yep, the show just doesn't feel the same without them.

#48422   2013/01/10 04:38PM
    LEVIC

Quote nolizard:
    Quote LEVIC: I felt so bad 4 Samiel and myself as a JaSam fans & all other JaSam/Samiel fans!!!

ITA!! I miss JASAM

Me 2!!!

#48423   2013/01/10 04:39PM
    LEVIC

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote nolizard:

ITA!! I miss JASAM

Yep, the show just doesn't feel the same without them.

ITA...

#48424   2013/01/11 05:21AM
    Axl Rose

They can always re-cast the role of Jason, I know it won't be the same that Steve Burton is not in the role but Steve he has clearly moved on from GH by going to Y & R and it is time all of us JaSam fans move on even though it does not lessen the pain but at least with a re-cast Jason, JaSam would actually have a chance at being together again

#48425   2013/01/11 06:11AM
    Dark-Angel

I haven't been on here for awhile but catching up. I know about Steve moving to Y&R and all that. I'm just continuing to lose interest in watching GH. I usually just wait until the show uploads on Y/T. Right now my only interest is the Nurses' Ball since it's been awhile since their the show actually have the characters having fun. I'm looking forward to all that. Still missing JaSam too and Stelly together. Have a great day.

#48426   2013/01/11 01:34PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote Axl Rose: They can always re-cast the role of Jason, I know it won't be the same that Steve Burton is not in the role but Steve he has clearly moved on from GH by going to Y & R and it is time all of us JaSam fans move on even though it does not lessen the pain but at least with a re-cast Jason, JaSam would actually have a chance at being together again

As much as I hate to admit it Axl you have a good point! I have been a Jasam fan since 2004 and sobbed when Sam broke down this week and finally let herself believe that her beloved is gone. But now that SBu has moved on to Y and R it brings the question of what will GH do?? The only reason I even remotely consider recast is because us Jasam fans were robbed of them being a family and I know it wont be the same but at least its something?? I am an OLTL fan so seeing McBain with anyone other than Natalie feels creepy! I just cant get into Sam and McBain! have a great weekend Jasamers!!!

#48427   2013/01/12 05:56PM
    hayleedog

Quote Axl Rose: They can always re-cast the role of Jason, I know it won't be the same that Steve Burton is not in the role but Steve he has clearly moved on from GH by going to Y & R and it is time all of us JaSam fans move on even though it does not lessen the pain but at least with a re-cast Jason, JaSam would actually have a chance at being together again

If SBu don't come back to the role I just assume leave Jason presumed dead. Sam can remain single and concentrate on being a single mom to the son she has wanted or oh so long. Then after a period of time she can move on to a new love interest. Preferably someone new, NOT John McBain. They can send him back to Natalie.

Just because SBu is going to Y&R doesn't mean the door is closed forever on him one day returning to GH. Look at all the others who have left and found roles on other soaps only to return to GH and the character they portrayed.

All I'm saying is never say never and right now I feel it's too soon to recast the role.

#48428   2013/01/13 11:39AM
    nolizard

Quote hayleedog:

If SBu don't come back to the role I just assume leave Jason presumed dead. Sam can remain single and concentrate on being a single mom to the son she has wanted or oh so long. Then after a period of time she can move on to a new love interest. Preferably someone new, NOT John McBain. They can send him back to Natalie.

Just because SBu is going to Y&R doesn't mean the door is closed forever on him one day returning to GH. Look at all the others who have left and found roles on other soaps only to return to GH and the character they portrayed.

All I'm saying is never say never and right now I feel it's too soon to recast the role.

ITA!!!! Did anyone say how long of a contract SBu signed? I am not ready to see a recast and I definately DO NOT want to see McBain with Sam. I just don't see any chemistry between them, they may have once ( I don't know I have never seen the soap they were on) but it's gone now. I want her to focus on Danny. I just hope the writer's don't rush her getting over Jason since they wrote her and SBu so OFC.

#48429   2013/01/16 12:46PM
    nolizard

Loved the Monica and Sam scenes the other day. Monica has always liked Sam. She has even told her she was glad Sam was in Jason's life.

Did anyone else notice the picture of Jason and Danny at the Q's house?

Loved seeing Danny. He is the cutest baby EVER! He is so mellow just like his daddy

#48430   2013/01/16 12:49PM
    nolizard

Question I was reading the article about Steve and the reasons he left and is on Y & R. Did something happen between him and Nancy? It just struck me as odd that whole statement. Was just wondering if anyone knew what it meant?

Steve said: A year ago, it was all negative Nancy, right?

TV Guide Magazine: Maybe we should leave Ms. Grahn out of this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/16 12:51PM
    « 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 4848 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list