List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 11:33AM, Views: 1163000, Replies: 48685
    « 4837 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 » »| page:
    #48411   2013/01/08 11:58AM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    hayleedog

Quote WickedAngel1: And I saved the BEST for last.....

Sam, Danny (Jason) and the rest of the Davis Women: I LOVE seeing Danny! Jakob and Jaxon is the BEST child casting EVER! I love that we got to see them together at Christmas. Danny in his little Santa Suite ADORABLE.

I loved that Alexis and Sam patched things up. Alexis will do ANYTHIGN For her girls…which brings me to Molly and her book. I am not minding this s/l EXCEPT for Connie.

And Sam and Carly the other day was pure perfection! They are both trying to do what they know Jason would want and you can see it’s taking a lot of effort, yet it could be so simple at the same time. A Sam/Carly friendship MAY be on the horizon.

Now Jason…Can we get on with this already? Another example of RC’s ATROSIOUS timing, I understand that securing SBu is an issue and all of that, but they can do fill ins. Something! I feel like Sam is hanging in limbo. Believing he is alive, investigating it here and there, but just hanging there. I don’t want her to move on with someone, I think it’s too soon; I would like to see her more involved with her PI business, doing the single mom thing.

Now that DWTS is over and Kelly's vacation is over, I know we will see more...but I was going through a bit of withdrawl I guess.

Congrats on your lil' stud muffin WA, that is just awesome

I agree about Jason, I would love to see more of Sam in the single mom mode, in her PI business or even having dreams about Jason. In some ways RC frustrates me as a writer. His showing characters once then not showing them for weeks is getting to me. Not just Sam but many GH characters are being wasted while too much time are spent on others. I guess we'll have to wait and see what he has planned but so far I'm not impressed.

#48412   2013/01/09 07:07AM
    WickedAngel1

Quote hayleedog:
    Quote WickedAngel1: And I saved the BEST for last.....

Sam, Danny (Jason) and the rest of the Davis Women: I LOVE seeing Danny! Jakob and Jaxon is the BEST child casting EVER! I love that we got to see them together at Christmas. Danny in his little Santa Suite ADORABLE.

I loved that Alexis and Sam patched things up. Alexis will do ANYTHIGN For her girls…which brings me to Molly and her book. I am not minding this s/l EXCEPT for Connie.

And Sam and Carly the other day was pure perfection! They are both trying to do what they know Jason would want and you can see it’s taking a lot of effort, yet it could be so simple at the same time. A Sam/Carly friendship MAY be on the horizon.

Now Jason…Can we get on with this already? Another example of RC’s ATROSIOUS timing, I understand that securing SBu is an issue and all of that, but they can do fill ins. Something! I feel like Sam is hanging in limbo. Believing he is alive, investigating it here and there, but just hanging there. I don’t want her to move on with someone, I think it’s too soon; I would like to see her more involved with her PI business, doing the single mom thing.

Now that DWTS is over and Kelly's vacation is over, I know we will see more...but I was going through a bit of withdrawl I guess.

Congrats on your lil' stud muffin WA, that is just awesome

I agree about Jason, I would love to see more of Sam in the single mom mode, in her PI business or even having dreams about Jason. In some ways RC frustrates me as a writer. His showing characters once then not showing them for weeks is getting to me. Not just Sam but many GH characters are being wasted while too much time are spent on others. I guess we'll have to wait and see what he has planned but so far I'm not impressed.

Thanks Haley! And I agree, I am starting to lose faith in RC. While it's no longer the Sonny/Jason show it is quickly becoming the Todd/Starr (and Connie) show.

Todd & Starr have been involved in EVERY major s/l at some point since they came on the show and it's getting annoying.

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. S1ut Brit accidentally implanted Star with Lulu's spare eggs because she was so distracted trying to make it to her date with PattyCakes making Starr the surrogate!

And Todd has been in:

The Johnny killed Starr's family S/L
    The Connie DID S/L
    The Sam and Jason Baby/Rape S/L
    On the peripheral of the AJ return S/L (being Carly's sounding board)
    Molly's manuscript S/L
    The Toxic Water S/L

To name a few, and the same with Starr.

I'm starting to feel again that GH characters are being put on the backburner to showcase Todd and Starr. And even Connie...who cares about Connie or Kate? It's so over done now. I want to see the Cassindines and the Q's more GH families not OLTL people (so much). A little blip showing here and there is NOT cutting it.

Don't get me wrong, everyone is right...the writing is better, but how hard is it for RC to write for characters from OLTL?

People have been praising him (me included at some points) for finally "balancing" out the show, but when you think about it, has it really been balanced or is it an illusion? I see evidence of an illusion. Robert, Anna and Robin haven't been shown for weeks. Sam has barely been shown for weeks. Sonny is splattered here and there but he stands around boxing and sulking. Where is Liz or Mac or Felicia? Even Alexis, Kristina, Molly and Shawn only "pop" in once in a while, only to serve Todd, Starr and Connie (Who currently is being showcased because she has DID which from my understanding is RC's go to move)

And how he "tricks" us is by placing Carly with Todd and Michael with Starr and even Connie with her boring hijinks with Sonny, Molly, Johnnie et al. But it all comes back to HER, STARR and TODD!

Rant done…maybe.

#48413   2013/01/09 10:46AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Hey there, Bubblettes long time to see/talk and I know that it's all my fault. But hopefully all that is done with and I can get back to normal.

Don't have time to post much right now but when I get home I plan on logging in and seeing who's around and what's going on.

#48414   2013/01/09 10:49AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote asiangal: Stelly

tinyurl.com/a6l78jc

Was there more to this article or did he just take a pi of KeMo?

#48415   2013/01/09 03:25PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Ok finally having time to sit down and post here in the bubble.

Because of the craziness I haven't been able to be here or even watch GH on a real regular basis (just an episode here and there) but mostly just thru the daily updates when I had time.

Anybody wanna fill me in on anything the think was important?

P.s. I also finally made it back into the cabin earlier today so I actually know more than I did when I posted earlier.

#48416   2013/01/09 03:32PM
    bella jasam

Quote Devil-or-Angel:

tinyurl.com/a6l78jc

Welcome back DorA. No I think that was it. Just a candid shot by Steve of Kelly.

#48417   2013/01/09 07:50PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote bella jasam:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

tinyurl.com/a6l78jc

Welcome back DorA. No I think that was it. Just a candid shot by Steve of Kelly.

Thanks Bella.

It's good to be back, I've missed you all more than I can say.

#48418   2013/01/09 09:30PM
    hayleedog

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote bella jasam:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

tinyurl.com/a6l78jc

Thanks Bella.

It's good to be back, I've missed you all more than I can say.

DoooooooooooooooooooooooooRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy to see you posting, missed you bunches

#48419   2013/01/10 08:31AM
    LEVIC

I felt so bad 4 Samiel and myself as a JaSam fans & all other JaSam/Samiel fans!!!

#48420   2013/01/10 11:50AM
    nolizard

Quote LEVIC: I felt so bad 4 Samiel and myself as a JaSam fans & all other JaSam/Samiel fans!!!

ITA!! I miss JASAM

« 4837 4838 4839 4840 4841 4842 4843 4844 4845 4846 4847 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list