List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING

Started by asiangal at 2010/04/27 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 09:48AM, Views: 1124267, Replies: 48629
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/04/27 09:47AM
    Re: JASAM Fans Only Thread II - NO BASHING
    jasamluv10

whoa a new bubble....me likey!!

#32   2010/04/27 09:54AM
    asiangal

Okay, I'm off to work. You girls have fun and I will talk to you all later tonight if I don't have time to log in during work.

#33   2010/04/27 10:25AM
    really241

well it looks like no one has any requests for the food they want in our new house so when I come back with ALL of my personal favorites I dont want to hear any complaints from the peanut gallery!

#34   2010/04/27 10:38AM
    JJsLuckyFan

Quote really241: well it looks like no one has any requests for the food they want in our new house so when I come back with ALL of my personal favorites I dont want to hear any complaints from the peanut gallery!

I would like to get some chips please and chocolate cake...and hamburgers and french fries with gravy ohhh and some poutine! And Nachos with Cheese...hmmm I am hungry now.

And who am I rooming with and am I toddler baby or bratty teenager?

#35   2010/04/27 10:47AM
    really241

Quote JJsLuckyFan:
    Quote really241: well it looks like no one has any requests for the food they want in our new house so when I come back with ALL of my personal favorites I dont want to hear any complaints from the peanut gallery!

I would like to get some chips please and chocolate cake...and hamburgers and french fries with gravy ohhh and some poutine! And Nachos with Cheese...hmmm I am hungry now.

bratty teenager lol and dually notated about your request but ummmmm what the hell is poutine?

and do we get our own rooms or are we sharing bc I would prefer my own room I like my own personal space but I will share if I have too....

#36   2010/04/27 10:50AM
    dalal01

Yay for new threads

Jasam are so much love

#37   2010/04/27 11:09AM
    ccginel

omg omg omg omg omg
    EEEEEEEeeeeeeee
    new thread!!! wow ladies this was such a surprise, and this is really like a second or third bestest present ever!!!
    yay!!!!!
    ok so i would like to request a room with lots of books to read and a balcony!!

#38   2010/04/27 11:14AM
    ccginel

I just wish it didnt take my til 2pm to come in here...like, i got so caught up in y/t land...i guess ill have to be punished for being so neglectful...
    when you ladies find a naughty spot, save some space for me, ok?!

#39   2010/04/27 11:26AM
    coastlkrista

Quote really241:
    Quote JJsLuckyFan:

bratty teenager lol and dually notated about your request but ummmmm what the hell is poutine?

and do we get our own rooms or are we sharing bc I would prefer my own room I like my own personal space but I will share if I have too....

I'm just a naughty bubble toddler, but I would say Really that because of your time spent in the bubble you definitely get your own room

I'm pretty sure JLF and I were assigned to room together because left on our own we get in way too much trouble...

Better put CCG near us, because she is trouble too! Who gets the lucky job of monitoring all the toddlers...lol

#40   2010/04/27 11:37AM
    ccginel

I'm just a naughty bubble toddler, but I would say Really that because of your time spent in the bubble you definitely get your own room

I'm pretty sure JLF and I were assigned to room together because left on our own we get in way too much trouble...

Better put CCG near us, because she is trouble too! Who gets the lucky job of monitoring all the toddlers...lol

haha. i wonderrrrrr

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list